Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Decade In Nylon

I know for a lot of guys--less clothing on the body is more (sexy, hot, stimulating etc.). Personally, since I'm into the nylon tricot they are wearing, more is more. It's why thongs, even if nylon, really don't do it for me. How can you have sex with string anyway? Minimum size of your nylon Speedo should hold your entire hard on straight up and still have room to move. If I'm going to rub my nylon Speedo covered cock against yours, I don't want any "pop-out" going on. Dry nylon rubs and slides, wet doesn't--but if the photo and guy are hot, then I include it here. This is the site for men wearing their nylon tricot whatevers, ideally 24/7, leaving them on for sex, using them for sex when alone, enjoying the feel and look, and not so much about your body, hair style, cock size, trendiness factor or age. In fact, I doubt there are many guys under 30 who even know what 100% nylon tricot is anymore much less what to do with it. I really think it's time for some nylon training courses, but back to picture posting.............





























I know, long time--no post. Well, also long time--no hear from anybody either. Just 'cuz it's winter where you are doesn't mean you have to put your nylon Speedos away. I actually associate them more with winter because that was swim team season. I've spent way too much time going through thousands of photos on other people's blogs and sites trying to separate the lycra boys from the nylon men. So many of these sites just have all these guys with great bodies and no taste in nylon--except maybe accidentally. So for you 20 followers out there, here is a batch of mostly 100% nylon Speedo (I think) pics.

No comments: