Saturday, September 22, 2012

19,512 Green Silkies Likes on FB!



Just doing some mindless internet cruising late Friday night and came across this quote from fb:

Silkies. The only shorts that will get you off while you are just running.  


Reading this absolute truth and knowing that someone else on the planet also knows this important fact made me very curious (I was already horny).  A few clicks later and I was on an entire fb page devoted to the LOVE (19, 500 likes!) of nylon tricot green silkies.  You won't believe the comments (mostly from guys) who profess their love for their beloved silkies--and post pictures to prove it.  I stayed up way too late (luckily TCM had something decent on) and downloaded most of them.  There are so many I grouped these into "Showing off our asses with our green silkies up our butts" category.

Put on a pair, log into fb, find the green silkies page, and get ready to blow a load into your green silkies reading what these guys have written--and shown.  More to follow.........





That sweet ass, those nylon tricot green silkies, the boots, the playful pose--you can almost forget he's holding that gun!  The only thing he'd be shooting with me would be a big load of his man juice into those silkies--followed by another load from me.

 What comes over some marines when they shove their green silkies up their butts?
There seems to be different levels of participation here but it always seems like the cutest ass is showing more than the rest.

Sorry, didn't have time to clean all of these photos up (crop, enlarge, lighten) but interesting to see that just because you are back home (and still wearing your nylon silkies) that old habits picked up (pulling up your shorts) are hard to forget when you get back home.

Beautiful morning, feels so good to pull my nylon tricot green silkies up my ass and welcome the day.





Another day on the job, wearing our nylon tricot uniforms, holding our weapons.....

I guess war does bring out the best in some people.

Yeah, thumbs up to you, too.  Silkies up and I'll bet your cock is up also.


There are some more photo themes coming soon like SANTA SILKIES and my personal favorite,  Sure, I'll drop my pants to show you I'm wearing my nylon tricot silkies for underwear category.  Then there's a whole bunch of just regular ol' marines wearing their green silkies and obviously enjoying them a lot.  What's not to like?

Really makes you wonder what the circumstances are (besides the 116 degree temps) that would make 3 straight guys who are already wearing nylon tricot silkies shorts for underwear, roll them up their butt cracks and then take their picture AND publish it in Facebook?  Having a hard time deciding where to start--butt 1 or butt 2?  I could probably get a little further with my tongue in #2's ass while I work his cock through the 2 layers of nylon in front, but #1 looks like he has more room in his silkies.  That's important so that his entire cock is completely covered and inside when I make him blow his big milky man load. #3 almost looks like he cut off his shorts and is just wearing his little panty type liner.
Another rough day at the office.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

found another one for you: http://i.imgur.com/zBxEW.jpg

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

Great photo--thanks a lot! Will be posting him with another bunch of guys soon.

Retroman said...

I cant find the page on Facebook :(