Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MORE Amazing Green Silkies Additions to FB Page

Seems like every time I think I've posted the last of all the Green Silkies I can find on the internet, I stumbled into their GS Facebook page again today.....unbelievable!  Even more than the photos, you should see what these straight guys say about their MUCH loved nylon shorts.  One says "You mean you've never done a silkie pop?"  That's in reference to shooting your load into your silkies.  Another one talks about discharging into his silkies.  Others profess their love for them and that they are still wearing them for underwear--right now.  One guy said "Silkies feel like 2 angels are holding my balls ever so gently."  Who could make this stuff up?  It's all there--dozens of guys talking about how much they love their nylon silkies.  These are a few of the pictures they have posted (more to come) but you will have to look up for yourself to read all their comments.  These guys are really in love with their nylon shorts--and who could blame them?




This picture had a lot of guys talking about wearing them for underwear.  One guy says that he has a pair on right now under his business suit.

This guy posted these on FB and said "Man's two best friends!"  That would be his dog and his silky nylon shorts still being made by Soffee.

I know I've posted this picture before, but the guy who posted this on FB said "Can't decide to wear briefs or boxers?  You get both in your green silkies."  You can easily see the silky nylon inner brief on the left.

I can't remember the caption they posted with this one, but as you have seen in dozens of other pictures I've posted, these guys love to pull their silkies up their butt cracks and show off their asses.  I guess it's one of those masculine military things they do with nylon tricot.


This one was entitled "Silky Saturdays" in reference to hanging out in their nylon tricot silky underwear.

Another butt crack special--they really seem to love doing this.

Be sure to click this one to enlarge but you can clearly see the ones who are wearing their nylon green silkies or their black Rangerpanties 




Wonder if he just did a Silky Pop?  There is a whole poll taken and wearing their silkies for "before sexy time" and "after sexy time".  They talk about what girls say when they drop their pants in front of them and the girls wonder what they are wearing.

Yeah, pinch my nipple and make me wear a gas mask--anything as long as my green silkies stay on.




No comments: