Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Is This Turning Into a Nylon Tricot Silkies Blog??


It's not that I'm not finding other pictures of guys wearing their nylon tricots, I just seem to keep finding not only pictures of some of their Facebook comments from all these straight military guys who are in love with their nylon tricot green silkies (and what's not to love?) is too hot not to post.  Just haven't had the time to post all of the other pics yet.



This is one of the guys who professes his love for his nylon silkies and likes to wears them to events.  No, he is not my "worst fucking nightmare" but more like my best soaking wet dream if I ever got my hands (mouth and nose) on him in those nylon tricot shorts.

Here is what he looks like in uniform--bet we know what he has on under them…..

I almost always have these on or something close when I've got my tool belt on and a Makita in my hand.

Is this about the hottest silkies picture ever?  Two hot guys with their silkies touching.  In the comments below, one of the guys wants to know if he has a hard -on--did he really have to ask??  It's impossible to rub your double nylon covered cock against another guy also wearing his nylon and not get at least a semi.  Hope they consummated their silkies rub with a double ejaculation inside them.

One of the comments had to do with shrinkage, but it wouldn't last long when I got him inside.

A repeat, but no one will complain about seeing that fat circumcised head showing through his inner panty and outer shorts with all that silky shine going on.

I hope this guy is just sticking his cock out of his inner panty instead of doing something really stupid like cutting it out.

Just showing off his nylon silkies that he wears for underwear at the gym as well as under his uniform for underwear

As much as I love nylon tricot and nylon green silkies, I'm not sure I'd go this far, but I would love to meet this guy to discuss his dedication further…….I would be more impressed if he was showing them or at least sticking out from his pants.



Whoever posted this needs to learn the difference between real nylon tricot green silkies and ordinary green shorts.

"LET YOU STAB IT" yeah those straight guys are so romantic…..I always liked it when I'd meet a guy for the first time and have to explain why I happened to wearing nylon shorts or a nylon Speedo.  When they saw what we could do in them, they had to problem shooting their load into one.


So hot reading what these straight military guys think of wearing their nylon tricot green silkies.  Too bad the rest of the male population is left out of this.

No comments: