Saturday, May 11, 2019

More Nylon Tricot Green Silkies and Ranger Panties--OK, Not the Best......you decide.


Some statistics since my last posts.  The next 2 have had a whopping 48 and 49 views each while the nylon tricot fetish post only 34.  The Mormon garment post has gotten 197 views.  Considering there are other posts of just plain naked guys or wearing jock straps or baggy boxer shorts that get 100 times more views (or more) is wearing nylon tricot actually a turn OFF?  I'm not the one to ask since I have to go through thousands of naked, jock strapped and boring boxer wearing guys to find what I do for these posts.  To each their own.....

Two of my relationships were with guys who were uncut and 2 have been cut.  I never really thought that much about it and would not have rejected any of them on the basis of being or not being cut.  I guess if all things were equal and I had to choose cut or uncut, I would choose cut simply because I am and I love the look of a cut cock sticking out through layers of silky nylon tricot.  However, after watching that Netflix documentary on Circumcision, WOW, who knew I was mutilated at such a young age?  What was most surprising is that the foreskin has thousands of pleasure nerve sensors in it and it's simply cut off and thrown away.  I always just thought of it as "extra skin" and no big deal one way or the other.  Yeah, there's the cleanliness aspect, but who doesn't keep their dick clean?  So more power to us cut guys who have spent our entire adult life allowing our exposed cock head to be in silky nylon tricot rather than the scratchy cotton alternative.  I've watched a bunch of videos lately of guys jerking off the standard way--one hand on their cock, up and down, shooting.  Who doesn't like to see a big glob of sperm flying through the air or on to another guy's face.  I can actually tell you the last time I jerked off with one hand.  I was all of 10 and it was 2 years before any sperm came flying out of my cock.  I was going to my uncle's one room cabin with my younger brother so the chance of having any privacy was pretty nil.  It would also have been really risky to have "borrowed" any nylon tricot panties from my sister to bring with me.  One day out of desperation (I was a horny kid), I jerked off in their out house using Noxema as lube.  It worked, but my own nylon tricot devised method was so superior, I never did it that way again.  Those of you who know what I'm talking about would agree.  Nylon tricot does it better!

I ordered a pair of shorts I saw advertised on Facebook.  Kind of unusual since they have storage pockets on a longer liner that the outer shorts cover up.  What I didn't realize is how many dozens of other offers (especially underwear) would stream in.  There is a brand (actually more than one now) that has a hole to put your cock and balls through and then it keeps them separated and it's supposed to be more cool, comfortable, and (rather obviously) make your bulge look a lot bigger.  There are even Youtube reviews and demonstrations (all PG).  They're kind of sure of themselves since they come in a 7 pack to start with.  There are so many "breathable" or "moisture wicking" kinds of underwear out there now.  Almost all of them are some sort of thin nylon or polyester that simply dry faster than cotton which gets wet and stays wet.  I saw some today with magnets that are supposed to help you get hard among other claims.  I was hoping to see someone "discover" nylon tricot again and get a revival of that back on the market.  It would almost have to be someone like Under Armour or Hanes to get that ball rolling again.  Maybe they could tie it to the circumcision / sensitivity issue and at east imply the many ways nylon tricot would enhance your sex life?  You know, something like "Were you sexually mutilated as a baby?  Now's your chance to protect and enhance your lost sensitivity with nylon tricot!"  Yeah, so 49 people could go buy some.....




Here's the schedule for this year.  Get your cameras and go!  You could always show up at the end at whatever bar they wind up in and maybe get lucky?  Where else are you ever going to find lots of drunk guys wearing nothing by nylon tricot?  Think about it!

Just another cute guy wearing his nylon tricot Ranger Panties out and about

Sometimes it's worth not cropping out the rest of the photo or the comments.  He's put on his thinking pants to clear his head.  I would imagine his head would get pretty clogged and sticky after wearing those silky nylon shorts with the inner panty, but whatever works....

I guess other days he just needs to think AND explore his feminine side?  I sure wouldn't mind exploring his big exposed man hood as seen through 2 layers of nylon tricot

I know, I thought the same thing, too, and so did he.  He mentions his "camel toe" in his comments when you can see it's just part of the doorway under his legs.  I guess he's already discovered how good those layers of silky nylon tricot feel on his manhood.

Kind of an unusual picture but it's hot to see silkies this close up.

I don't what it is that happens.....you take a straight guy out of his scratchy black or gray Hanes cotton boxer briefs, slip him into a silky nylon tricot pair of shorts with an inner panty and the next thing you know it's all about his nylon covered ass and panty line showing.  Yes you and your ass and your nylon panty are all a major turn on and I will totally make you empty your entire load into them.

Remember those "compare and contrast" exercises from English class?  Well, the guy on top is wearing his nylon tricot green silkies as underwear under his BDU uniform and the guy below is probably just hanging out around the house in his Ranger Panties based on those socks.  However, they both know how to treat their manhood parts wearing these silky nylon shorts and hopefully they know how to empty their loads into them as well.





This guy is kind of unique.  He's one of those northwoods kind of reclusive types and into wearing layers of cotton underwear and socks for weeks at a time--the grungier the better.  That's why seeing him relatively clean and wearing these silky nylon tricot green silkies is kind of hot.  If any of you have worn these for a few days at a time, you know how incredible their scent can be--in particular the crotch of the panty--on men only, of course.


He doesn't profess any interest in nylon of these shorts but they must feel really good after wearing the same multiple laters of cotton briefs and long johns for weeks at a time.

I guess this photo is more about ANTICIPATION.   It's like something is preventing some of these guys from actually wearing their silky nylon shorts out in public until they have an event.  They obviously know how silky they feel but maybe they just like to look at them hanging up waiting to be worn on their dickheads a few days in advance.

I took this from the end of a video that has this guy lifting with his legs spread and this big, beautiful bulge that appears when he stands up at the end of his set.  At little blurred, but going to some of these #studsilkies and other groups and then clicking on some of the individuals who post can turn up some amazing material.


Big guy.  Big nylon.  Big bulge.  Big load.  Big desire to get him off inside those silkies.

They are all guys and all in silkies but I think one might be missing some parts.....  Is that hand gesture the white  supremacist sign?


Ok, they're not silkies but he's trying so hard to fit in and get on this blog, I just couldn't turn him down.  I'll totally still get him off inside them and I'll still let him pretend they're silkies....

This guy is pretty good at jacking off inside like this while feeling their silkiness.

Unusual sand color silkies.  Lighter colors should be showing off more....


Ever want to get together with your buds, slip into nothing but your 100% nylon tricot green silkies and try out different poses?  Looks like these guys are into a good start.  I would suggest some poses that involve more nylon to nylon contact.  At the end after they have both shot their loads into their silkies, it's ok to switch shorts and wear each other's sperm home.

Good combination of real men, real nylon tricot, and real nice crotch views.  Just need to lose the cotton t-shirts.

Hot as these 2 guys are, that panty view in the center is really hot.  Just hope that's not the waistband of his cotton briefs showing above.  Given my expertise, I think these groups should bring me to each of their marches and I will make sure that all the guys are only wearing their 100% nylon tricot silkies and if they do feel the need for some extra support, it will be nylon as well.

There are a lot of videos on these silkies hike sites.  Here are a few screen grabs.  They don't show the range of motion that some of these guys junk (I don't particularly care for that term) have swinging around inside their silky nylon.






Now if this stud would like to wear his silky bikini (or thong) under a pair of silkies, I wouldn't argue with him.  Especially if the nylon slid under his inner silkies panty.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just today, I've come in three different pairs of silkies (green, black, and navy) from 3 of the pictures in this post. Keep it up - it's keeping me up!