Monday, September 16, 2019

I'M BACK! The Return of Men in Nylon

 It's been a memorable few months, well, more like a forgettable few months.  Through it all, nylon tricot has been there in various forms to make things better.  Whether wearing it, ejaculating into it, feeling it, fantasizing about it, or even acquiring more of it, nylon tricot has been a constant for most of my life and a good one.  Unfortunately record breaking heat and / or humidity every day, nylon also keeps me cool as long as there's a fan blowing somewhere.  Unfortunately layering is not a great option this time of year.  Now that nylon has made a comeback in other forms of synthetic fabrics, it now "wicks away moisture"--just like it always did.   I see underwear being advertised on Facebook that looks just like sheer nylon tricot panties but for men.  Interesting to see how they are marketing it to the Millennials. 

I have gone through different phases of what form of nylon tricot I wear over the years.  With no assigning of masculine or feminine restricting my nylon wear, I am not bothered by which sex my nylon tricot was intended.  My cock could care less....   Lately I have just been wearing my Mormon Corban one piece garments 24/7.  Making this underwear for Church members to wear 24/7 is erotic to me in itself.  Making it so it they do not need to be removed for having sex or other bodily functions is even better.  The quality of the nylon is not being made by or for anything else and I love showing off my "celestial smile" through another thin shirt or even nylon tricot t-shirt and sometimes a little below my shorts.  Any other Mormon immediately knows that I am showing and while they will recognize it, they are probably somewhat shocked because they are undoubtedly very private about their own.  Kind of reminds me of showing just a peek or my nylon tricot and elastic from a pair of panties under my nylon jogging shorts back in the day.  People would always assume that it was just the panty-like liner from my silky shorts, but maybe a few knew it was a silky nylon panty made out of the same material as my shorts.  Many runners did wear panties as a supporters and that was when panties still had double nylon crotches and not that stupid cotton panel added in the mid 70's after the Cotton Lobby convinced women they would get a yeast infection without it.  Speaking of panties, they have once again retained their historical (since age 5) as the primary receiver of my sperm ejaculate (aka cum)--although nothing really came out until I was 12.  The silkiest nylon ever made was used for nylon tricot briefs (aka panties).  The combination of anywhere from 5 to 8 pairs still slide up and down my cock as they have for decades and the same incredible feeling of shooting into them hasn't changed either.  Not so much ejaculate any more, but the feeling is still the same.  I have been fortunate to still be able to acquire new pairs (the silkiest) and use them to their full and silkiest purpose.



In continuing with the Mormon garment theme of my last couple of posts, eddiewould sell may not be selling much longer.  The Church is finally putting pressure on eBay to shut him down.  I'm really surprised that he has been allowed to sell them as long as he has.  More so, he orders them directly from the Mormon Distribution Center and they arrive at your house.  Yes, he is making a good profit on them, but he has his reasons for this and he's a good guy.  I was hoping to meet him, but I think he's got me figured out and I don't think it's going to happen.  These Mormon Elders (probably still at the MTC) are having fun in their garments.  The one on the right looks like he has on silky shorts.  Difficult to tell if they are wearing Corban, but since it's my blog, I'm sure they are!





If they would just keep this up, you can be sure they would each be shooting their loads right into their garments.  Unfortunately, since this is probably from a Mormonboyz video, they will be naked and fucking in 2 minutes and there goes my interest.  Discarded along with their silky garments on the floor....

Fantastic view of a double nylon crotch on a Corban one piece.  Those 2 layers of Corban (what they call nylon tricot) slide up and down your shaft and make it almost too easy to shoot your load right inside them.  Isn't that why they make them that way?  Almost automatic morning wood elimination right there in the garment.


Hope you can read this as it explains a lot about garments and what they represent.  

I think a repeat, but a worthy one.  The one guy who is pointing out the stain on the other guy's silky is, himself, depriving his own cock from feeling the silky nylon tricot because he is wearing his required cotton boxer brief under them.  I can never imagine why a guy would miss a chance to wear a silky nylon tricot panty under a pair of shorts of the same material out in public and be "legitimate."  I always love seeing the clear outline of that silky inner panty through the outer short.  Guys always seem to have a good time in their nylon tricot green silkies.

Thanks to instagram (which I don't use), there seems to he an inexhaustible source of guys wearing nylon tricot (usually Soffee) shorts.  While they are supposedly just showing off their beautiful bodies, the wearing of nothing more than their nylon tricot silkies is always a major turn on.  Many of them wear them for underwear as well.

Sadly there is no twerking going on here, but I believe them.  Always seems funny that they even need an excuse to wear their no-longer-required PT shorts that have now taken on cult status.  Wearing for marches and hikes and relaxing and for underwear means they are finally ingrained in their culture.  One of the few "legitimate" wearing of nylon tricot in public and one can only imagine what goes on in private.  Anyone hear of a "silky pop?"  Their term for what happens when they have to empty their load into their silkies because they get so turned on wearing them.  Can't blame them.....

The bigger the better in silkies as far as I'm concerned.  There used to be this saying, "If they fit, go down 2 sizes" but I notice that almost no one ever follows that.  You can't do a silky pop in them if they are too tight, after all.  Imagine the explosion this guy could pump into his....

Another repeat, but anytime they feel the need to point out their cock heads in their 2 layers of nylon tricot, it's worth a repeat.

This hot guy posts a lot in his Ranger Panties--which is a good thing.  Each view has its own virtue.  Calling black silkies "Ranger Panties" is another sexy aspect of these shorts.  The fact that they have an inner panty inside them (sadly, does not slide under the outer short) and are made out of the same nylon tricot material (actually, better now) as their namesake nylon panty and the guys love them.


Speaking of panties, they are still around and still being enjoyed by men.  Since the mid-70's, there has been a layer of cotton instead of 2 layers of  silky nylon (sometimes they did slide over each other), the nylon has gotten shiny and sometimes thinner, but the effect on your manhood is still the same.  If this guy is looking to get off inside of them, he'd be better off wearing a 2nd pair or at least having his partner using another panty or even a nylon Speedo to do the deed.  His ejaculation into that silky nylon will feel so good, will dry fast, and will be wanting to do it again before long.

Nylon shirts are still around.  This one is probably a polyester version, but you can be sure his boyfriend's hand will remain on his shirt and feeling the silky fabric.  I still wear these fairly often but always with some form of nylon under it.  If not my usual, Corban garment, then maybe a nylon tank or nylon t-shirt (or both).  You will notice that you get more hugs from people (especially straight guys who seem to really like to feel layers of nylon slide through their fingers even if it's on another guy's back).

Most of the wearing of nylon panty hose or nylon stockings seems to be Euro-based.  Not sure why a guy wouldn't want to play around in these.  The few videos I have seen are really hot, but they seem to like shred them and basically destroy them before ejaculation.  Not sure what the point is in that, but maybe it's to make up for the fact they were made for women and must be punished?  I don't really have any experience with them, but I sure wouldn't turn down a chance to experiment with another guy wearing them.

I happened to run into this brand at Target of all places.  They are actually a really silky material and the 2 overlapping layers in front would easily get that cock off inside them.  Always get a laugh about seeing the word "Thieves" on a waistband since I began stealing men's briefs when I was about 12 at the public change house on our beach.  It was hot to see a cute guy go in and then come out wearing his suit.  Grabbing a towel, I would go into the change house where guys all had their clothes hanging out in the open on hooks.  Last off was usually their white cotton briefs conveniently displayed.  Remembering what the cute guy had on, it was easy and quick enough to go over and snag his briefs, hide them in my towel, and return to the beach.  If they were a brand I didn't like (or worse, boxer shorts), I would just leave them there.  Decades later, I still have some of their briefs.  Amazing how trusting people were back then.

I've never seen any panties in the park before.  Looks like they were well hidden under his regular underwear and his outer shorts or pants.  They look pretty silky and would love to feel them.  They are now making (usually custom) panties with double nylon crotches.  It's amazing how silky those 2 layers of nylon can feel after holding up your manhood all day.

Poor guy being forced into wearing cotton underwear all day and then only having to use his own hand to shoot out his sperm like this.  Wearing nylon around all day only makes it silkier so when it is finally allowed to slide up and down your cock (or even better, someone elses), that sperm will be shooting into multiple layers of silkiness and the amount of ejaculate will be far greater than his hand directly on his cut cock will produce.  No, you won't see it shoot, but your cock will appreciate it and there will be a record of it inside your nylon tricot.

I have to say, I don't understand a lot about what turns on other guys. I know about it, I would never say anything bad about it, and I would probably be turned on by it if someone else was turned on by it, but I still wouldn't understand it.  I know sometimes they will wear a gas mask with their gear, but this is the first time I've ever seen the panty be a Speedo.

This one is real interesting.  A garter belt with a Rebok cup and then holding up these leg warmer things while still wearing his skates.  I played hockey as a kid and never saw anything like this!  A whole new world of sports lingerie is born....

I don't pay as much attention anymore since nylon has left the building decades ago.  I do suspect that boxer briefs are greater than regular briefs and that black is much higher than 20%  Millennials seem to prefer the kind of shorts my father wore and I never found attractive.  Well, at least someone cares enough to make this chart.
I haven't attended our local lifeguard competition in years due to the almost complete lack of nylon, but I think this was from this year.  There is a red nylon Dolfin suit (with inner panty) showing and some other probably nylon suits.  I will have a posting soon from the biggest nylon show from Smith Point on the East Coast coming up.  Nice nylon tanks, too.







Speaking of Smith Point, does it get any better than this.  A brand called Park Avenue which I can find nothing about but still 100% nylon tricot and still being worn (and enjoyed).

Looks like these 3 (well, at least 1) still knows how to wear, feel, and enjoy his nylon suit on the beach in Waikiki this summer.

Not shown on their website, but Dolfin still makes their red, nylon tricot suit with an inner panty for some lifeguard teams.  So hot to see a guys balls and cock head on display through 2 layers of silky nylon.

This is an amazing GIF, you can actually see his prostate gland pulsing as it pumps his man load of sperm inside this guys' ass.  They like to show the load draining out after now and I think that is really hot, too.

Wouldn't it be nice if.....

No comments: