Saturday, December 5, 2020

New Green Silkies Fresh From Homo Depot Plus More

 I'm pretty smart.  Got tired of my first intended posts here showing up at the end instead of the beginning when putting "AAA" in front of each title used to accomplish that.  This time I put "ZZZ" and even though they listed at the end of the order, they have posted first!

In my adult life, the 2 greatest nylon sightings for me have both been at our in-town Home Depot--aka Homo Depot for a reason.  The first was 10-12 years ago when a really cute guy in his 20's bent over and revealed his entire backside of his Corban / nylon tricot one-piece Mormon garment.  The other was last week when I saw my first, in public view of a hot guy casually wearing his Ranger Panties.  Even though my 20/16 vision detected he was wearing a cotton boxer brief under them, it was still enough for me to try for a few photos and a posting here.  Thought I should throw in a few more and make a night of it!

He is obviously too young to have worn his Ranger Panties when they were still considered "legitimate / required" PT wear, but young enough not to remember the social ban on wearing nylon tricot shorts in public and showing his....knees!  Unfortunately, he decided to wear some of his normal, boring, scratchy, cotton boxer briefs under them lest he shows any sort of male bulge or (heaven forbid) circumcised  cock head.




I'm guessing these Ranger Panties are new because they show no wear at all--but they certainly show off his legs which he obviously works on daily.  Just sad to think how close his cock is to enjoying the silky nylon tricot but isn't.  Well, WE are!




I had an eye test last week and the doc asked me to read the 2nd to the last line, which I did.  She said, "Very good, you have 2020 vision!"  So I asked her if she'd like me to read the last line--which I did with each eye.  I guess 2016 is better than 2020.  It certainly was in years, too....  So I could see that little bit of black showing and immediately knew it wasn't the edge of his silk panties showing.  Poor clueless guy....



Personally, I think his ass could use a little more...ass.  Wouldn't stop me from burying my face into his nylon tricot covered ass crack, but more would be better in this case.





With sightings like this happening only every 15-20 years (I doubt I even had a camera on my cell phone for the Corban garment view for the previous view), I'm not exactly skilled at fast and clandestine shooting.  Of course, I wish I had taken twice as many.  Had he been alone, I might have tried my old tactic of being friendly and asking, "Hey, I like your shorts.  Where did you buy them?" and engage him in conversation.




The only direct ass view, and, I'm sorry, this is more of a Lean Cuisine than a full Man-Size meal.




He wears glasses, too!  Can it get any better?




I will probably never see him again, but it made for a nice fantasy and that I have lived long enough to see nylon tricot shorts (now called Ranger Panties by the military, no less!) return to their former habitat in Homo Depot where they were once common and even predictable!




This guy fell out of the last posting but seeing his manhood enjoying his silky nylon tricot shorts and his face in the same shot, I hope his silky pop in his shorts was a good one.



I have always maintained that ANY male ass no matter how big or how small looks better and sexier wearing 100% nylon tricot.  Here is (reasonable) proof of that theory.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with my nylon fetish, but a scientific fact.






This is the kind of cute and clueless guy I would like to say, "Dude, it really turns me on to see your nylon panties right through your sheer shorts like that!"  Of course right after that I drop my jeans and he sees I'm wearing the same kind and we immediately begin grinding our nylon tricot covered cocks together until we fill up our shorts with sticky white man sperm.  Sorry, time to wake up.....




So after we left Home Depot, I went back to his hotel room with him....  Well, i thought this would look better blown up, but, at least he's wearing his Ranger Panties for underwear.



So the guy with the cell phone says, "Let's compare our abs.  They both open their BDUs and pull up their t-shirts to reveal what they are also wearing for underwear.  One in his boring, scratchy, Hanes cotton boxer briefs.  The other wearing his 100% nylon tricot Ranger Panties.  Both now acceptable as underwear in the military.  Of all the flimsy excuses to see what kind of underwear another man is wearing.  Must be a military thing--those silky Ranger Panties sure are.





Perfect for your Christmas card this year....Here I am about to walk my guard dog.  He's necessary because I'm wearing my 100% nylon tricot green silkies and I risk attack from other horny and jealous guys who are still wearing scratchy cotton underwear they buy at Walmart and Target.  Some guys just don't care about their cocks....



Didn't turn out all that well, but 5 guys all wearing nylon tricot Ranger Panties will have a much better time back in their room.




The guy on the left looks about done, but imagine standing in front of the guy on the right when that bulging, silky, nylon tricot cock head goes right by your face.  Wonder how long he could hold that position?




I almost cut the guy on the left out of the picture, but I will assume that the thin edge of the waistband showing is actually from an old 100% nylon Speedo or reversed nylon panty to slide under his green silkies and NOT a cotton brief or jock.  Meanwhile the guy the right can't seem to grab enough of his super silky nylon tricot silkies.  Hope his right hand is pressing up against his buddies Ranger Panties for a quick feel.

3 comments:

Jim said...

the boxers poking out is cringe worthy isn’t it?
thanks for posting them and more pics anyways.

jw said...

We appreciate your due diligence with nylon conversation and pics. Personally I love wearing nylon tricot 24/7. I wish more men on here would give nylon tricot panties a try. You won’t be disappointed.

jw said...

Do they wear silky nylon tricot shorts?