Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Different tastes for different people - Can't we all just get along? lol




I just emailed some guys I used to correspond with on yahoo about wearing nylon underwear, nylon Speedos, nylon Mormon garments, nylon panties,  nylon shorts etc.  In most cases make those "or" garments but not "and" garments.  I thought I had died and gone to nylon heaven when all these sites opened up about what other guys are into.  There must be lots of people in this world who are into the same nylon thing I am, right?  Well, yes and no--mostly no.  I'll be emailing some guy and we're doing fine with our similar nylon whatever interests.  Then we get to the part where he likes to pee in them and eat them for dinner or likes to poop in them and stand on his head, or whatever.  Not to disparage anyone else's interests, this is about MY interests and about not feeling strange cause you like nylon Speedos but are turned off by nylon panties or are horrified that a non-Mormon would wear nylon Mormon undergarments.  Hey, any religion that says you have to wear nylon underwear top and bottom 24/7 is ok with me!  It's probably the only thing we'd agree on though!  lol I posted one photo here, but there will be dozens more.  They're worth burning in hell for exposing their silkiness to the world!

So I hope you will continue to check out my site--sooner or later I'm sure I will hit whatever you are into--as long as it's 100% nylon tricot, of course.  You may not like the panty part or the no lycra in the Speedo part or the non-interest in anything like thongs or bikinis or cross dressing.  Hopefully you will at least be interested enough to read this while I spill my guts about my nylon interest.  Hmmmm, maybe this should have been my first post?  "Introduction to Nylon Tricot 101"  Will the class please stand and remove all cotton underwear and slip into these 100% nylon briefs?  Yeah, I've had a lot of those fantasies over the years.  I just wrote a long one about the US Military and their wearing of "Green Silkies" which consist of an inner nylon panty and an outer nylon short joined at the waistband.  I've found many dozens of photos of them on the web.  Even found a sUSMC site where a lot of guys say they wear them for underwear--my kind of guys!  Ok, 3 posts in 24 hours.  Like I have nothing better to do--but this is kind of cool.  BTW, I only need positive comments.  Go poop in your diapers if you don't like my nylon blog!  :-)

No comments: