Monday, October 5, 2009

More Nylon Tricot Green Silkies and Aussiebums

Lose the accessories- they're not working for you.  All you need is that nylon Aussiebum.  Trust me.

Makes you wonder why guys ever take these off?  I sure hope not during sex.  He could hold my head in the same position instead of that ball.  That's got to me one happy dick head.


These might not be green silkies but he's enjoying them, whatever.
Maybe only the guy on the right.  It was over 115 every day in Bagdad last summer so this looks practical.


Do you think he likes himself?  Even if the Army doesn't seem to wear silkies as much, a pair of those would look hot on him.  Maybe they're under there now?  I'm sure they are--it's my blog!

I guess nobody clued this guy in.  All the other guys wear their nylon green silkies while on the job (which happens to be 24/7).  This poor dude drops his pants only to have on scratchy cotton briefs when he could be showing off his silkies inside that tank.  Must be what the other dude is laughing about.  Doesn't look like his bullet protector would do much against a tongue attack from below.  lol


This must be another one of those "don't ask, don't tell" photos.  Maybe they're members of the moustache club?  At least the marine on the left has on his green silkies while the other 2 have on their Hanes briefs and boxer briefs--even touching them.


Another good example of the D.I.s still wearing their nylon tricot silkies and nylon shirts while the other guys are in their new scratchy tactels


Here's a classic--thanks to the Captain.  The whole group just standing there after a run in their nylon silkies.  Imagine what each one of those crotches would smell like right now?  Almost as good as when I'd empty their load into them--probably be too tired to resist anyway.  Always willing to help out a guy wearing nylon tricot.


Is anyone paying attention to the lesson--or just his green silkies?  He should have that shirt tucked in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE those baby blue 100% NYLON TRICOT Aussiebums -- not to mention the ever-popular green silkies!

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

Thanks for your comment. I don't hear feedback from anyone anymore so I appreciate yours! Dave

Anonymous said...

Even if the guys don't look so hot - the picture of all those young dudes wearing their green silkies would make me forget my senses and let them all gang bang me.