Thursday, September 26, 2013

I don't care what you have on....as long as it's 100% nylon tricot and these guys all agree with me.

I've got enough for a couple more posts before the nylon picture bank is empty again.  Something I have noticed recently, I used to run into my photos all the time on google pictures when using search words like nylon, men, Speedo, green silkies, etc.  Now using any of these words or even "men in nylon" you will not run into a single picture on this blog.  Too bad because I'll bet a lot of guys stumbled across this blog thinking they were the only ones who liked nylon tricot.  I'm really not out to try and please everyone on the internet--just trying to please us nylon guys.  At least google hasn't shut me down like they have others.



So many happy military cocks inside these green silkies nylon tricot shorts.  Some are happier than others and the guy on the right is trying to hide his happiness.  Sadly this is all the bigger this picture can get, but the bulges in their silkies can obviously get a lot bigger.

Always used to see this suit advertised in the back of Swimming World (Double nylon Dolfin) but I don't think I ever saw (as in felt) one in person.

Not the most memorable picture, but you can see the inner panty of the guy on the lower right of his nylon green silkies.

A little bigger here...

Why doesn't Hallmark cards make ones like this?  Wearing nothing but a large pair of nylon tricot green silkies and holding his Boxer instead of wearing them.

It's true, Green Silkies are so hot that you can wear them in outside in winter without any shrinkage.

If these guys aren't posing in their silkies pulled up their butt cracks, they seem to like to lounge around on top of their vehicles.

Yes, Word to the wives says it all!

As far as I know, the first Olympics with nylon suits was 1956 although they were around a few years earlier.

I suspect he was swishing more than he was gallivanting in his Speedos.


He may be fully clothed, but if those really are nylon, they would be under his clothing.

More vintage water polo players who like having 4 (or possibly 5 if those are white suits) layers of nylon tricot on their cocks.

I know this is a repost, but when I come across bulges like that in 100% nylon, I can't help but do it again.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pic of the stud in the green and gold nylon ocean brief.....my first experience in nylon was with the captain of the swim team. He had that suit and used my nylon clad bottom to slide his hard bone on my crack. He left quite a mess on my suit!