Saturday, February 21, 2015

More Nylon Photos--Fewer Nylon Words…..

A few worthwhile repeats but not finding that many new, great nylon tricot photos out there in cyber nylon land….






A vintage photo of a guy wearing stretch nylon briefs.  I've never actually seen a pair of these, but other than being thinner and clingier than the white cotton briefs worn at this time, they are not silky  feeling at all and would be difficult to get off in.  What I did like is that his cock is down inside the unusually small double nylon crotch and if these had been 100% nylon tricot, he would have a much happier cock.

Ever wonder what goes on down inside that inner panty liner on a pair of USMC nylon tricot green silkies?  Our roving reporter asks this big head cut cock how he feels about his owner preferring these shorts over conventional, boring cotton boxer briefs worn by 99% of men out there……  "I love how good this silky nylon tricot feels but I wish they would make them with my brief reversed so it would slide around under the outer shorts."  Yes, we agree with you on that.  I don't think I've ever found a pair of Soffee green silkies where the inner brief rubbed against the outer shorts. Other brands did it that way sometimes.  Also, just not into the shaved look--trim is ok, but it either reminds me of a plucked chicken or a pre-pubesent boy and neither turns me on.

This photo really turned me on….The thought that the City would go out and buy these obviously Ocean Champion nylon suits and force their lifeguards to wear them 8-10 hours a day (only before they decided to wear them 24 hours a day) is so hot.  Then to say the Beach Supervisor will also wear the new suit (because why should the lifeguards have all the fun?) is amazing.  Those new suits when first put on would be sliding over their dickheads with the slightest movement.  Just sitting in them all day would mean that every time they had to adjust anything, they would notice how silky the nylon was and how it rubbed together.  They could easily just slide those 2 layers up and down and ejaculate into their suits so easily it would be hard to imagine them not doing it.  The guy who posted the picture (who unfortunately no longer looks like the guy on the right) said that it must have been a slow news day.  The big question is, did he keep his suit?  I guarantee you that the nylon would still slide today and get him off.  Maybe it is….

Do I have a good eye or what?  Spotted this tiny portion of a nylon tricot panty under this guy's thick, scratchy, boring cotton briefs.  Well, at least he got something right.

Repeat of a hot photo….

Repeat of another hot photo.

Selfie in Silky--sorry, not much out there in nylonland these days.

The silkies Facebook page is selling some "custom" nylon silkies (as opposed to "customized").  Like I've said, they have really backed off posting sexy pictures of guys wearing them.  Maybe Facebook was threatening them.  I know they did ask for everyone's email in case that happened.  Of course I was happy to give them my meninnylon g-mail account.

Not a huge fan of pantyhose, but maybe someone could persuade me?  Probably wouldn't take much especially if the guy was wearing something nylon tricot under them.

I think a repeat, but besides the warning label above, here is another example of a straight guy who could not part with his beloved nylon tricot green silkies after leaving the USMC and return to his required scratchy cotton boxer briefs to be a man.

There is a weigh-in site that has guys wearing more kinds of underwear than I've seen anywhere else.  Here's a guy who wasn't afraid to show up in his nylon tricot underwear--only because they were issued to him by the USMC since no guy would wear nylon tricot in public that wasn't.  Too bad.
There has to be more Buckeyes bulges out there than any other team.  All that bulge even with his underwear on underneath.  Something really is up with them…..

I think maybe he is just checking his own oil here…or is that the crankshaft?


I think I'm just pandering to the wrestling / bulge guys out there since this suit looks like some sort of thick, double-knit more suitable for car upholstery than sex / ejaculation.


No comments: