Monday, October 12, 2015

MORE NYLON TRICOT GREEN SILKIES!

This is the second and final batch of guys wearing their 100% nylon tricot green silkies from their restored website.  I talk about these little nylon silkies a lot in the next (previous) post so you can read more there.....




Do I have to point out which dude isn't wearing 100% nylon tricot silkies?  If so, you shouldn't be on this site.  You should be at Macy's Columbus Day Sale stocking up on your scratchy 100% cotton boxer briefs.....

A man, his gun, his truck, his Sperry Topsiders (?), and his 100% nylon tricot underwear.

I love beef in silky nylon with a big dickhead showing....

I assume you all know that Soffee still makes the original nylon tricot green silkies and are available to anyone.  I think Amazon has them cheaper than this.  Beware of fakes....  Remember, a real man would not wear a fake nylon tricot Ranger Panty
Here is a FB warning on fake silkies.  They may be nylon, but not the same, silky feeling material.  The only reason I would buy a brand other than Soffee is that if someone would please take the same Soffee cut and nylon tricot, but reverse the inner panty-liner-brief (inside out) so that it would slide under the outer nylon short.  Very dangerous, but imagine being able to wear USMC sanctioned underwear and be able to slide the 2 layers of nylon easily over your cock.  Your silky pop would be much faster and feel better.




With a smile that big on his face and those creamy thighs spread that wide, he is just waiting to have his goods eaten out through that silky nylon tricot fabric.  It doesn't matter if you can't actually see his bulge--you soon would.....

Again, another imposter in the group!  Maybe all that scribbling on his body might distract you but once you touch his tactile / supplex shorts, you would immediately know of your mistake.  Accept no other than 100% nylon tricot green silkies!  Your cock will thank you.  Just look at that silky nylon stretched across that perfect ass.....

At least this group got it right.  Looks like guys still like to either thrust their hips forward or stick their asses out when wearing their little silky nylon shorts.    I guess we know what that means.  Amazing package inside the silky nylon on the right.  Plenty of room to get him off inside his silkies.

Yeah, I think we can see what is happening inside his nylon silky shorts--a very common occurrence and can only be reduced by shooting his load into them.

I'm not a huge fan of this American Taliban look with the beard and short hair, but wearing those nylon tricot green silkies with a clearly visible panty line under them makes up for a lot.

I've never actually worn a thong.  I'm not really sure why I would.  I might like the feeling of something pushing on my ass hole, but the point is to allow your body the pleasure of feeling nylon tricot sliding around under your clothing and then eventually ejaculate into it (alone or with a partner).  In the case of a thong, I would have to say, "less is not more".  I love the size of that nylon covered ass on the left with another clear panty line, but the beautiful thonged ass really deserves a couple layers of silky nylon covering it.

I know, it's a repeat of the same posting in the next entry, but I forgot to comment on the "You mean one pair of silkies to wear every day for a year....like God intended."  That sounds like a very good intention.  Don't forget leap year coming up....

I'm not sure if I'm suspicious or jealous that someone else thought of doing this, but holding nylon tricot green silky events that require straight, beefy, USMC's to parade around wearing nothing but boots and nylon tricot (excerpts for the idiots who think the new PT shorts are silkies).  I think there need to be more photos taken and posted of these events.


Perfectly smooth body wearing perfectly smooth (and silky) nylon tricot shorts.  To add to the view, I suggest a big load leaking through his shorts in the center up near the waistband.

Well, it's a look, but I'm really just looking at that bulge showing (and the inner panty view) and not so much about his other accessories.

Just another reason to like a man wearing nothing but silky 100% nylon tricot and his boots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading this and my very straight hairy butch roommate is asleep on the couch wearing very thin stretchy nylontricot nylonmesh shorts, red, with a hardon.I wud luv to get on top of him and rub my own nylon bulge on his till I shoot

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

I think your shorts would be compatible and slide well over his and there's no doubt that you would both blow huge loads into your silky shorts soon after....unfortunately it's best to know the difference between fantasy and reality when thinking about potential results.

general manager said...

Good share,,.
"Zyzz Shorts"