Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Sorry, Just Found These Additional Shorts Pics.......


Just as I was about to publish my #2 pick for the greatest nylon clothing, I found all these other shorts (nylon and silky polyester with honorary nylon-quality designation) and thought I should keep them all together.  While the basis for this blog series is for me to impart more wisdom on my nylon preferences, I also want to use as many new, hot photos since most of you probably aren't interested in the text and my brilliant observations--based on years of experience. 





This actually is an earlier repeat, but he looks so good in all that shiny, silky Euro-sport nylon, I had to use him again...

 I sure hope those 2 layers of polyester / nylon are as silky as they are shiny.  If that's true, there should be some massive DNA stains just from walking.

What would a blog post on nylon shorts be without one clueless guy wearing 2 layers of cotton in his scratchy boxer briefs under his silky shorts.  I'd like to give him a ticket and order him to appear in my District Nylon Court.  No mercy will be shown.....

We're on the same team, only I would not have picked out cotton blend t-shirts.....

Not only a repeat, but lycra, but this guy is doing such a good job of feeling his shorts over his manhood that I had to repeat it.  If he had some nylon sliding under that lycra, he would not have been able to stop...



Even though this guy is getting a boner in his cotton shorts, it's obvious he has 1 or more layers of nylon tricot on underneath them.  Just because you can't see a guy's silky nylon underwear, doesn't mean they aren't there.  He's going to have a hard time getting rid of this tent pole without beating it down....

Nylon shorts are fairly rare but are the most revealing.  Sadly, there is probably no nylon tricot involved.

Keep adjusting your manhood and see what happens....

I think  guys should be able to check out another guy's crotch to see if they are wearing anything silky under their shorts.  I think he could have gotten in a couple of more feels before that very gentle push.

Yes, they are lycra, but they really do look silky and would slide under a pair of nylon or polyester shorts.  Love the seam placement on them.  He may have 2 sliding layers in the front and his partner is just checking to see if they slide over each other.

Another clueless guy who doesn't deserve to be wearing silky shorts.  Sadly, on many websites, this would constitute "nylon shorts sex".   His hand is on his cock jacking and not silky, sliding nylon.  That's what nylon sex is supposed to be.

These are the old school, nylon tricot Adidas shorts with a nylon liner

A little lower......

spreading the silkiness around

Do I have to explain what is going to happen here?  I would be happy to be a pillow for him....

Nice collection of Euro nylon shorts

No comments: