Thursday, June 16, 2016

Are These Guys Enjoying Their Silky Nylon Tricot? They should be.....that's what it's for. Get off in yours lately?

I had a lot of nylon topics on my mind, but we've had some other thoughts going on this week so I will save mine for later..... 




These briefs have been so over designed they are almost architectural.  All you need is some thin elastic at the legs to hold up the boys and maybe a little more at the top to hold them up under any activity.  Maybe 2 layers that slide and cover your manhood and make ejaculating in them a pleasure.

In spite of my criticism, this guy seems to have made the most that silky looking nylon tricot even with all those unnecessary seams and is managing to still sperm a a big load inside them.

A big load of sperm filling up that silky white nylon is everything you can hope for in a pair of tricot briefs.

Before men were able to enjoy wearing their nylon tricot swimwear (and ejaculating into it), they had to wear silk suits.  This looks more like a men's lingerie show, but they seem to be enjoying it while managing to cover their manhood.  Usually they had some sort of built in brief or were less sheer, but too bad the male body didn't get to enjoy this sheer, silky look before it became hijacked by women.

I think this Canadian team might be a repeat, but there was something about the UK Commonwealth had "Bri-nylon" which was an exceptional nylon tricot.  The slightest movement by the guy on the upper left of his nylon covered cock against the nylon covered ass next to him would be super silky.....  I'm fairly certain the suits with the white panels were red.  I would like to think that most of them enjoyed many loads of sperm before they were lost.  I never raided any Canadian swim team lockers so maybe someone else rescued them.

The rest of the team enjoying wearing their silky nylon tricot suits.  Always sad to think that they had to go back to the locker room, pull down this silky nylon tricot and put on their scratchy white cotton briefs.

My fantasy has usually involved the swim coach himself, but I'm sure the swim team captain could also be responsible for handing the newest team members their first experience with feeling and wearing their "legitimate" nylon tricot.  Team members might have been aware of the silkiness of their mother or sister's nylon tricot underwear , but these were nylon tricot suits they could wear in public and ejaculate into them in private.  Thanks to my friend and his nylon son, we have a recreation of this event that occurred yearly for decades.....

It must have been difficult to have seen those silky nylon tricot suits going one by one.  Some of them were silkier than others so maybe he made sure they went to those guys who would most appreciate their silkiness.  Maybe he could even give them pointers on how to silk in them?

Do you remember "Bearded Boy" from the previous post wearing his LDS nylon tricot onesie garment?  Well, here he is in a pair of green silkies that have obviously been "silky popped" judging by the stains.

A few years ago I posted a similar picture of my wearing a nylon onesie garment with my cock and balls showing like this.  Maybe I inspired him?  Maybe I should look for that garment pic again.....

Funny, most guys would not find this a very sexy photo.  I actually consider it one of the best of the several thousand photos of guys wearing tiny suits made out of auto upholstery fabrics at:  http://speedocelebration.tumblr.com/archive  This is a Purdue college swimmer with a drag suit on over whatever other suit he has on underneath.  There is more than enough nylon tricot in that oversized suit to get him off and if you want to slip your cock inside them, you could add your load to his.

My favorite nylon dad and his son enjoying their new collection of nylon tricot they have been searching for on the internet.  A nylon convert later in life, he is going his best to provide for him and his son as they explore the virtues of  sex with nylon tricot.  Possibly the only people I may have converted!

This is where it all starts....or ends.  Society forces men to cover their most sensitive, private, and pleasurable body parts with scratchy cotton.  They get to wear nylon tricot around for "legitimate" reasons like sports, but then they have to take that silkiness off and wear their cotton man holes and wide elastic.  Really unfortunate.....

A bunch of boys who had an early introduction to silky double sliding nylon tricot Ocean Champion suits.....

The only gun I want to see him shoot is the one between his legs while he fills up his green silkies with a big milky sperm load.....

Nothing like seeing a WP player wearing his double nylon tricot suit--especially when it's dry and at its silkiest.  Sure is convenient that all those sperm stains get clean in that chlorinated water.

Everyone of these guys is enjoying a nylon tricot suit.  Nice of the photographer to make them all fold their arms up and away from their silky nylon covered bulges

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember buying my first Speedo years ago…..it was in a box just like your picture. I was a16 year old, driving alone for the first time, and I went to the sporting goods store to buy a nylon suit. I was so nerved up, trembling with I brought the box to check out.

The clerk, probably in his early 20’s, asked me if I was sure I wanted to buy the suit. I did so he told me that I should look at the box again. I didn’t look at it and found out I had purchased a girls suit! I blushed, went back and got a male suit. The clerk told be I made a good choice and that he’d love to see me in it. I did go back a month later and bought two more suits and became friends with the clerk. He was into wearing nylon speedos too and we hung out a couple times at the beach…..