Friday, July 15, 2016

Always on the Lookout for Men in Nylon Tricot....and finding it!

I didn't process, crop, or enhance any of these pics so some could be better, but just wanted to get them out so you could get off.  Hope you're having a nylon filled summer--the time to show it off.  This is the time of year to meet some potential converts and.... CONVERT THEM!  Worked on a  project recently.  I'd wear a nylon tank under a vintage nylon tricot Jockey t-shirt and had a lot of guys ask me if it was a "Dri-fit" shirt.  At first I'd say, yes, but then I decided I wasn't being true to my nylon fetish and tell then it was "vintage nylon tricot."  I like to pronounce it nylon try-cot even though I think it's supposed to be tree-coe.  Sometimes they would say, "Oh, that doesn't breathe" and I'd tell them, "It gets wet and it dries faster than dry-fit.  Better than cotton that gets wet and stays wet."  Of course they don't stand a chance of finding it unless they look at eBay every few days.  Hunger Daddy is doing an amazing job of searching out the latest in available nylon and introducing it (And what it's good for) on another generation that has only known lycra and cotton.  Saw a lot of silky looking UA waistbands showing under or out of nylon shorts and all sorts of nike nylon silky shirts sliding around.  I think there is a good opportunity to re-introduce nylon tricot as the more "comfortable and faster drying" alternative.  Well, I'm doing my part.....




"Dazzle" might be little garish for some, but it's really hot to see a guy wearing what is obviously a cry for attention and the desire for someone to feel and get him off in it.

Oh yeah, he can't be wearing this (and have all those other silky shorts behind him) and not be wanting to be sliding around with someone else and get off inside them

Not really fair that uncut guys can slide their foreskin up and down their shaft and don't really need the nylon to do it for them, but the end results are the same and this guy shot a big, milky load--unfortunately not in his shorts where it belongs.

As much as I dislike lycra and what it did to 100% nylon tricot, most nylon tricot will slide over lycra and can produce reasonable amounts of sperm when ejaculating inside them--as shown here....


Another guy looking hot in his "dazzle" polyester outfit.  Guys supposedly wear these because it's considered "gear" and looks hot.  Do they not also know that under the right circumstances it can also feel almost as good and silky as nylon and produce massive sperm loads inside?


I'll forgive his Diesel cotton briefs and his poor cock head trapped inside with those little prick holes, but I'd still consider doing him (after losing the briefs) because of that incredible, obviously nylon tricot, almost LDS looking shirt.  Personally I think the Mormon Church should consider some "Winter Garments" with tops like this--already has a nice scoop neck line.  I could do some serious damage sliding over his upper body with that on him

Remember Hawaii's most famous Speedo student?  He would video himself jerking off wearing in nylon tricot Aussiebums in some of his University of Hawaii classrooms.  Not sure what was wrong with that, but some officials thought so and caused him to be kicked out.  I did communicate with him when he was still living here and he is still wearing Speedos and Aussiebums but I happen to know he does wear lycra so no Christmas cards were sent....  Just imagine how fast those 2 cocks would ejaculate when slid over each other.  Just the sound alone of that sliding nylon is enough to get me going....

So this is what you are forced to do when their nylon suit is too small to ejaculate into.  Yeah, just another blow job, but Speedo Student could have slipped off his nylon suit, laid it on the dude's erection, and slide it up and down that big shaft and taken home a nice, sperm soaked nylon suit.

Maybe he did loan his 100% nylon tricot striped Aussiebum suit and his friend is back for a refill?  I don't know that SS is wearing a lycra or a nylon suit....

I came across a few pictures from this guy and my nylon sensitive eyes quickly spotted these to be nylon tricot.  The older, silkier, vintage suits were not the shiny "antron" look they became later in the 80's.  They once had a dull or matte finish and were actually thicker and silkier.  This guy seems to like them for underwear--nothing wrong with that.



It's asking too much to put a barely post puberty guy into a while lycra singlet and send him out to slide and grab another guy and not expect a visible boner inside his suit to result.

Silky sagging nylon or polyester is SO HOT.  


Hot to see this guy bulging inside his vintage silky 100% nylon Speedo


NOT hot to see this guy with his 100% nylon Speedo pulled down and not doing what it does best:  slides up and down his male shaft and silk him off in it. Ok, maybe he is just keeping his firmness as he slips out of his suit and puts it over waiting cock.  Truthfully (and from much experience), your cock should be able retain a throbbing firmness because it knows what that nylon is about to extract from it.





Probably not something any of us will ever see--even at Walmart.  "Excuse me sir, but I think you have a run in your fishnet stockings..."  It would be nice to think this brave dude would inspire others to follow in their nylon, but probably not going to happen.

Well, those who can do...... but not to knock his unique skill--MY unique skill at sliding something silky up and down his dazzle covered cock, I can guarantee a much bigger load into those silky shorts. 

I'm hoping that his  incredible silky outfit is something from his own personal collection and not from the photographer / stylist who usually provide the wardrobe for models.  I'm also hoping that the reason he isn't facing us is that he is embarrassed by the multiple DNA stains permanently on the front of those incredible silky shorts.  Wouldn't mind my adding one or two of my own....

Is there ANY disagreement that a male ass looks better in 100% nylon tricot?  IF there is, I don't want to hear about it....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would love to know where the sheer white tshirt came from (the guy with diesel briefs)

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

Same here! Of course there was no reference to the nylon shirt, just my nylon tricot eagle eyes that happened to spot it! The model probably just put it on for the picture along with his Diesel briefs and that was that. I'll bet Macy's couldn't keep that in stock if it ever came on the market....

Anonymous said...

Macy's couldn't keep it in stock with US around. For some reason they keep selling out...

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

Maybe someone should tell Macy's? Something I just noticed on the shirt is a fold line on the left which tells me it's probably brand new (and not something from the model's personal collection). Maybe it is now? Maybe he traded those scratchy cotton Diesel briefs for it? That would be a deal.....

I have a few dozen sites that I visit regularly and often click on intriguing names that have also submitted photos to see what they have. But even sites like "I Love Speedos" might have a thousand photos and not one of them nylon--except I have to go through all the photos (only so many per page) to discover that. At least with an Aussiebum site, there is a better than average chance of finding some nylon tricot, but then only to discover he has raided other sites for his photos and I've already got them. This is truly the ONLY nylon tricot site in the world and even I include lycra once in awhile. Even sites like a "Men in Panties" will be 99% teeny, tiny scratchy lace or thong related so it just takes patience (as in way too much wasted time) and a fast eye for nylon to produce what I do. Coming up on 7 years...even I won't remember the earlier posts so maybe I should just start over?

jim said...

This looks like it. -- or very close.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/men-039-s-tops-tee-t-shirt-transparent-mesh/387231640.html#s1-6-1;disc|3763089162

J

jim said...

The trouble with Aussiebum is they have made their suits lower and lower over the years. Its hard to wear them as underwear. The nylon is top quality, but they are skimpy and if you get erect, you're gonna fall out. I prefer a full coverage suit.

jim said...

Look here:

https://sli.mg/h0i41t

THESE are proper 100% nylon swim briefs. Wear em every day.