Saturday, August 20, 2016

August Nylon Wearing and Having to Wear Nylon Tricot to Work Each Day

Hey nylon guys (well, maybe a few of you), I just came back from a mainland trip to visit family and attend a high school reunion.  Flying is one of those times I really like to layer the nylon.  Besides feeling incredible, it helps to make the 10 hour flight (not to mention a 3 hour layover since they've stopped direct flights from Hawaii to Minnesota).  It's a time to use the silkiest of the silkiest as in wearing all new (and usually vintage) nylon tricot.  Before I even open the blue package of a new, nylon tricot LDS onesie garment, I can already feel the slippery nylon sliding through my fingers inside.  I always make sure I've emptied my tank before I start putting on these layers of silky nylon since I'd otherwise be wanting to get off at 36,000' and that's not going to happen.  Opening the already sliding package reveals multiple folded layers of super silky nylon tricot packed inside.  Sometimes even with an empty tank, it's not enough when I feel that silky new nylon sliding up my body into place.  I always think of all the thousands of 18 year old Mormon boys who are feeling this silky nylon tricot on their body for the first time--ok, most of them wear "normal" t-shirt and boxer brief garments made out of cotton, but still with the temple markings sewn in.  Like I always say, if one layer of nylon tricot feels good, more layers feel even better.  So, on top of the onesie garment upper portion goes a New Balance nylon tricot tank top that also has 2 layers in the front which slide over each other.  Then over that, a vintage 100% nylon tricot vintage Arrow shirt with this really cool pattern that no one would think was 40 years old or even nylon for that matter--ok, the collar is a little large.  Then on the bottom, a 100% nylon tricot pair of Munsingwear vintage long panties that are high waisted and go almost to the bottom of the nylon garment.  That way when I rest my hands on my legs, I can feel the nylon slide and even see the double hem through my nylon/tactel pants.  Sadly the pants don't slide at all, but they are thin enough to not impede the silkiness moving around under them.  First class was better when they had seats that reclined more, but they still allow enough movement to make all nylon wearing and sliding worthwhile.

The reunion was spread over 3 days and I wore a different nylon tricot Hang Ten Hawaiian print to each one over a vintage nylon Munsingewear tank.  The main reason was an experiment--which was a huge success.  I knew there would be lots of hugging with both male and female classmates.  I'm not sure how many hugs happened, but here are the results:  Women hug, but their hands don't move or slide the nylon around.  If anything, they might pat like a motherly gesture, but their hands don't wander.  Even though there were fewer guys that hugged, the one thing they ALL had in common was that when their hands hit my nylon layers, they moved.  They moved to feel the nylon layers slide over each other.  The feel ranged from a "simple slide" to a full on "rub" on my back.  One guy actually said. "Hey. what's going on here....?" and I said "Vintage nylon Hawaiian" which I guess made the feeling of my layers ok.  I had one guy who might have gotten me off if he had been rubbing my cock instead of my back with my nylon layers.  Anyway, this also reinforces my point that men designing nylon underwear for women was really for them to feel.  Most of them sure knew instinctively what to do when their fingers found 2 layers of silky nylon even if it was on another guys back instead of on a women crotch. (yuk!)

Otherwise, visiting Minneapolis in the summer was mostly like the weather in the Honolulu I left.  Not exactly the best nylon wearing and sliding weather.  I did visit the former gay beach, now anonymous and empty grass below 33rd and Lake Calhoun Blvd.  No plaque to mark the location of the place where I met the guy wearing the blue nylon tricot Jantzen suit that resulted in our moving to Hawaii together a year later. I've told the story in an earlier blog post, but it always amazes me the power that nylon has had in my life!

Ok, back to the visual part of tonight's entertainment....

Some of these photos are from another nylon tricot swim fan, some from the Smithpoint Lifeguard Competition website and some from another one on flickr.   Imagine being required to wear a double nylon tricot swim suit to work in all summer?  Wearing one (or more) day after day until you realize it didn't make sense to change out of your scratchy boxer briefs each day to slip into these silky double nylon suits for work.  Pretty soon you just wear them for underwear all the time and you're ready for work.  Then to bed, then you realize the nylon feels much better than your cotton underwear ever could and it's even legitimate--you're a lifeguard!



Most of these nylon tricot suits are Dolfin (with the wider waistbands).  They are similar to the Ocean Champion suits with the inner brief.  Unfortunately the new ones aren't made like the old where the outer suit slid over the inner.  Not sure about the other suits, but they could be Adolph Kiefer ones.  You can just make out the seam line on the inner suit over the bulge on the guy on the right.  Never understood putting a seam that would wind up right over your dickhead.

Thanks to one of our blog members, we will see a lot of nylon asses in this post.  Most straight photographers don't seem to like to photograph a guy's ass in nylon tricot.  You can just make out his inner panty / brief / liner inside.  On the older suits, you could tell the Dolfin suits by the rectangular stitching over the label vs. the more square outline of the Ocean Champion label stitching.  These new, more shiny antron nylon suits just have the regular kind loose label, don't slide, but are still 100% nylon tricot.

Having photographed lifeguard competitions myself, I know how hard it is to get both an ass shot and a front shot, but there is the same guy from the front.  Yeah, I know, you want super tight lycra suits with big bulges, but you could easily get this guy off inside this suit--and that's what it's all about.

Here's a 3-shot with the same guy wearing his nylon suit.  The size and shape of that label could mean an older Adolph Kiefer suit.  Sometimes they have an inner suit that tends to be the same size as the outer suit so it's harder to tell and sometimes they just had the front panel and single back.

Not much more I could possibly add to this picture.....

Seeing a man wearing nothing his body but 100% nylon tricot, seemingly unaware of it, knowing that his man-smell is only getting better in that crotch hour by hour, and his cock could be hard and pumping his load into his suit in a matter of  minutes is what keeps my nylon fetish going.....


I call these guys "feelers" when they seemingly unaware place their hands on their silky nylon and act like they don't notice how good the silky fabric feels--or are they just showing off trying to make us jealous?  You can also see the abuse that this suit has taken.  It's always amazing how silky a nylon suit gets when it's worn and worn.  Can't do anything with nylon when it's wet, but wearing these around all day makes for a super silky suit that is all primed up and ready to silk him into dumping a big load into them.  No problem getting rid of the DNA evidence and be ready for another load.....






You can see the wider waistband on these which indicate the Dolfin brand and you can  also see the inner liner and more abuse....


That may be a lycra shirt, but I can almost guarantee it will slide over that nylon suit he has on.

Of course this guy is wearing a nylon shirt--doesn't look like the mesh kind, but it's draping like nylon or maybe it's a silky polyester?  You can clearly see his inner nylon.

Yeah, there's always room for some action in these suits and he's got something that wants to be activated....


These are unusually tight or maybe he is growing out of them.  

These are starting to fade a bit, but these nylon suits can last for decades and still be able to get you off in them.  I sure hope this anonymous ass knows how good these can feel.....

Guys, you can't shoot a photo with the sun reflecting on the water behind your subjects.  One of the many challenges when shooting on the beach.  Sometimes it's even hard to concentrate with all those guys wearing all that nylon tricot walking around.

Yeah, feel that nylon....

The guy on the right probably has his nylon suit on under those baggy shorts.  In a lot of photos you can see their suit sticking out of their shorts.

The guy on the left could learn a lot from the guy on the right.....

Just regular guys wearing nothing but nylon tricot--2 layers worth.

I have another picture of this bearded guy wearing his nylon suit which I'll post later.....  Look at all that manhood covered in silky nylon.  It would be almost unthinkable that those suits could go through their decades of feeling silky on their man parts and never get used for their best and highest purpose.


No comments: