Friday, September 16, 2016

Hope You Don't Mind Another 2 or 3 More Green Silkies Posts--I kind of lucked out today.

Like I don't have anything better to do--but I did come across another big treasure trove of guys in their nylon tricot silkies so I downloaded enough for a few more posts.  Not always the best quality or size, but they do show the natural enjoyment and pleasure that these guys have in their silkies and their group bonding by wearing them together.  At least for a day all those cotton boxer briefs and baggy shorts stayed home and they were proud to wear their 100% nylon tricot shorts in honor of their fallen comrades.  Not in battle, but at home with a bullet in their head or in a car crash or suicide by cop--yet still victims of a war that we will never comprehend.  22 soldiers a day on average during the year kill themselves.  I know it's not a very good comparison, but I wonder if they did a PTSD quilt, how big would it be?  They have chosen their beloved green silky or Ranger Panty as a symbol of their unity in an irreverent sort of fun way and carrying 22 kilos in their knapsack as a more reverent symbol of this average number of daily dead.  If their wearing of green silkies is an outward expression or symbol then it is also an outward expression of men wearing nylon tricot that I will take advantage of, but also acknowledge their struggle and suffering.
   



This is a first.....if you ever wondered by they call the black shorts Ranger Panties or why I will refer to their inner brief / liner as a panty, well, here they are.....  An absolutely perfect way to enclose and frame the male ass without any fear whatsoever of a yeast infection....

Seems like if guys are going to withhold the pleasures of wearing nylon tricot on their male parts (parts that would only be too happy to ejaculate a big load into their nylon surround), they seem to choose red first and then black.  Not sure why any guy would wear a green silky and then not share the joy on the parts of his body that would enjoy them the most.  Maybe he had a bad experience (real or perceived) of popping a boner while feeling this silky fabric sliding around on his dickhead?  Maybe he didn't have time to empty his tank before leaving the house and was afraid of what might happen?  Whatever his feeble excuse, he is not only depriving his own manhood of the pleasure of wearing nothing but nylon tricot, but also all the other guys who, on some homo-erotic level, the pleasure of seeing another guy enjoying what their manparts are also enjoying.  Ditch the cotton for once and enjoy a day of nylon tricot freedom.

Hey dude, I guess I don't need to wait for an invitation to slowly move up those beautiful white thighs and start some stirring in that visible nylon panty of yours.  Don't worry, I will make sure you pump every last drop of your manmilk into them.  I might even add some of my own....  Oh yeah, your buddy is next on the invitation list, I see.

Just a corner of a larger picture, but always hot to see what can happen to a dick when it gets nice and sweaty inside some green silkies.  I can only imagine what his manscent must be like at this point in their walk.

So hot to see how perfectly normal and ordinary 3 guys wearing nylon tricot silkies can be.  Once upon a time, it actually used to be this way out in public every day.  I even had a technique in the supermarket for feeling their nylon covered ass by pushing my shopping cart with my hands on the outside of the handle so it would slide over their ass--of course I would always apologize for feeling their silky nylon covered ass--like I was  sorry, ha ha.

Sometimes the back side is just as hot or even hotter than the front....

Just for the record, I would totally do any guy who was missing any limbs as long as the important limb was covered in silky nylon tricot.  In this case it's covered in Under Armour lycra but from past experience I remembering that nylon tricot shorts used to slide over a lycra Speedo and I had no trouble getting my Navy buddy off inside them.  I think the guy on the right is the most photographed green silkies guy in all of these pictures.

I've been cropping all of these photos down to just the biggest and best nylon covered buys, but this one will give you an idea of how big these marches and walks actually are.  There are dozens of videos posted with all sorts of male parts moving around inside their nylon tricot silkies.

Just a small picture of some big silkies

He puts that leg to good use in an upcoming photo.  In the meantime his manhood is having a fun day in nylon tricot for all the world to see....

For sure guy #2 and #4 are wearing their 100% nylon tricot Ranger Panties, but I'm pretty sure the other 2 are as well.  These guys may fall into the category of guys who came into the service after the green silky ban 5 years ago, but they have embraced the spirit of wearing nylon for the day.  Sadly, they will all go back to their cotton boxer briefs at the end of the day....

I don't think the black socks are connected to any male parts above them but I'm detecting a higher testosterone count than the guys on either side....

A small picture, but this guy on the left is such a good feeler of his nylon tricot silkies I still had to post it.  Wearing nylon tricot and proud of it....

Pumping up those pecs and showing off his VPL under his shorts at the same time.  Good boy.

Would love to have blown this pic up larger, but this is it.....

I know I don't have to point out the non-silky wearing dude.  It's so nice to see nylon tricot in the majority for once.  It should be like this every day.  When guys have no problem bending over and showing off their nylon tricot panty line in public, the world will be a better place.  Unless Trump wins....

I almost didn't post this picture--and not just because their silkies aren't visible.  You can tell the real reason why these guys are hugging and it's about the reason behind their march or walk or hike today.  The look in his eyes tells you about all the ones he is thinking about who aren't there with them today....

No comments: