Friday, October 19, 2018

Coming Up On 9th Anniversary of MenInNylon and This Post Is a Deserving One!

This blog is almost 9 years old.  Not sure if I could ever justify the thousands of hours that have gone into it ,but then I never asked for this obscure fetish--but I'm also not regretting it.  If I still had to rely on going to a bar or using an online account, well, let's just put it this way....I still look forward to wearing and getting off in my nylon tricot as I did when I was younger and even more beautiful.  Since I am over 30 and long since a daddy (if not granddaddy), I no longer rely on having to look like a model to have sex.  I am having the same great sex I've been having since age 5 with nylon tricot.  While it may on occasion involve someone else, my sex life is not dependent on it.  

Take some time to click on a past year and go through sone of the past blog posts.  For something that hasn't even been made for 40 years, I'd say I've done a pretty good job of documenting what photos are out there and continue to be posted--mostly by people who have no idea what nylon tricot even is.







Having to lower pics to not be obscured by my followers pics































When I see boys of this age wearing nothing but 100% nylon tricot "legitimately" out in public, I can't help but get a little jealous or sad.  At an even earlier age, my discovery of of nylon tricot wasn't for boys, it was for girls--in particular, my sister.  I wasn't attracted to the feminine aspects of panty wearing at age 5, it was all about how silky they felt and I would often put on and wear upwards of 5 pairs at a time and enjoy that silky / sliding feeling.  Unfortunately, the beatings I received as a result of this discovery continued throughout my childhood, but did little to discourage me as I got the nylon tricot bug early.  Not slips or nightgowns or hosiery, just those silky little Lorraine, Munsingwear, occasional Van Raalte or even sears would slide up and down my little boy cock until "that feeling" would happen.  I remember having tremendous guilt as a result, but a  couple of days later, I'd be back.  The thought that there were actually other boys my age around the world whose parents actually bought them these Speedos that they got to wear around and probably for underwear with some feeble excuse is still disturbing to me.  For the mot part, panties and Speedos were made out o basically the same type of nylon tricot and were compatible for silking purposes.  I remember my little cock would fit completely inside a folded over double nylon panty crotch but it did require 2 hands to sliding the nylon.  Would loved to have experienced that same early nylon play with a Speedo.  Don't feel too sorry for me, though, I have more than made up for it as a teenager and later as an adult.  The guilt I felt that resulted in my "every other day" rule quickly vanished when I discovered nylon Speedos.

Here's a little older group that really would have blown my nylon mind since these suits were made by Ocean Champion and had an inner brief that slid against the outer one.  That would have translated into being able to wear 2 pairs of sliding panties sliding around my body out in public and it would have been totally normal.  My little-boy mind would never have even thought of such a fantasy and yet it was actually happening in other places that my isolated home town--which actually did use nylon tricot Ocean Champion suits as I discovered later.

Rare to have a guy wearing this type of nylon panel suit as late as 2002 in a lifeguard competition, but Australians hung on to their nylon suits and wore them far more than Americans ever did.

I love swim team pictures from the "Nylon Age" (when there was no choice except to wear 100% silky nylon tricot suits) and see the coach wearing a pair.  Fairly rare since the coaches tended not to go in the water.  Wearing a nylon suit for hours at a time and then hanging it back up in your locker missed a chance at blowing a really big load into a super silky suit.  After a suit is worn for awhile, it gets extra silky and could get you off way faster than you'd even want to.  The fact that they seldom hit the chlorine water, the coaches suits were always the pride of my "Speedo Rescue Raids" on swim team locker rooms--although sometimes it even meant breaking into their office to get them.  It was always worth is since decades later, their suits are still doing their job on my cock.

In some cases, these coaches would only be 5 or 6 years older than some of their senior swimmers.  I would have put a load into every swimmer's suit if I had been the coach--assuming that some of them didn't "accidentally" wear them home sometimes for a little of their own action with the silky nylon.  Putting 1, 2, or 3 nylon suits inside each other and then jerking off into them meant I could often combine a suit I had just worn with one o the coaches.  Also, another thing I used to do in order to keep the coaches suit from becoming too saturated with my sperm, putting a panty or 2 over the nylon tricot coaches suit that was over one of mine would protect the coaches suit from too many hits.  Some would always leak through the panties, but that's ok.  It was kind of hot to think of silky nylon panties sliding on the coaches suit.  Always wondered if he ever did that with his wife who would have worn them?

Wish they would revive this game.  2 guys sitting on a pipe wearing nothing but a nylon tricot Speedo ( as is the referee) and try and knock each other of with a pillow.  My version of the pillow would be, of course, a pillow case full of the other guys' nylon suits for filler.  Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, right?

Interesting qualities about sheer nylon.  It's almost m ore of a visual thing, seeing a guy's equipment through some silky nylon tricot is a real turn on.  However, sometimes sheer nylon can actually be kind of rough when you want to slide it and get off with it.  However, these sheer panties on him look like they would do the job really well.  Funny, designed for women to wear and there's nothing to see.  Put them on a guy and, well, here's the proof!

Remember those "He-Man" ads.  I'd be feeling what he is wearing....

This could be me right now if I was wearing jeans--will be shortly.  These Mormon designed and manufactured one piece Temple Garments are still the ultimate sex wear.  Yeah, I know...but until you have experienced wearing, sleeping, and even going to the bathroom wearing a "onesie" you won't know what you are missing.  That double sliding panel of silky nylon tricot will eliminate your morning wood faster than you could find your lube.  Compatible with all other forms of nylon tricot, I love to show off my "celestial smile" (the scoop neck) through a nylon tricot t-shirt or maybe sticking down from my nylon shorts.

Hard for anyone to look bad in nylon tricot silkies, but some guys do look better than others....

I can't remember where I found this picture.  Hrd to believe it would have ben on any Mormon site and certainly not from the MTC.  He is pretending to be passed out on Coke (recently allowed on BYU campuses) and even looks like he's peed his pants.  Showing is some nylon tricot from his garments.  He could just lay there and pretend he was passed out but I would easily add his load into his nylon garments and maybe some of my own.  That would be a much better stain on his crotch.

I'm fairly sure he has cut out the white nylon tricot liner in his Aussiebum (a BIG no no), but it still a hot photo in any case.

This guy has a silky short in every color made and has posted dozens of them in his garage on his instagram account.  I'll have to try and put them altogether in one blog.  He sure likes to feel the silky nylon tricot (like who wouldn't) and show off his bulge.  Good boy.

Roland Mathes was always so hot.  A German swimmer who looked so good in the RWB Pan American suit (Speedo with a white front liner) and always super silky.

There was a series of these gifs,  Truthfully, he's breaking one of the rules and that is to "Let the nylon do the work for you" because he is ripping the skin off this poor guy's penis.  He'll never get him off this way.

But speaking of getting off, of course the nylon must be removed ASAP so enjoy what little there is.

This guy however, leaves his nylon on and always shoots a big load into them.  He has quite a few different shorts and pants and always finishes off inside them--the way you're supposed to with silky nylon.

There seems to be one new Millennial fad I am happy about--just wish more of it was using nylon tricot.  More and more guys are jacking off in their underwear and shooting these monster loads through the (unfortunately almost always cotton) fabric.  Sometimes they put their hand on their cock inside the underwear or shorts and then jerk off not using our touching the outer fabric.  Even if it is cotton, it's so much hotter watching them touching and rubbing their underwear on the outside and shooting.  It's amazing the size of the loads that some of these guys can shoot through the fabric.  So much better if it was nylon, though.

A model posing but he seems to like his silky shorts.  I guess it's probably supposed to be about his furry chest, but it would be about his monster load leaking through his nylon if I was there....

Hey Dad, thanks a lot for the silky nylon shorts like yours.  They feel really great!  I was wondering if I could borrow your shorts tonight, though.  I had this idea to maybe try and wear them over mine to see if they would slide at all.  Plus your shorts look like they have more room to play around in than mine do.

Here's another example of a Silkies Wedding where all the guys wear their nylon tricot silkies underneath (Ranger Panties might be more formal for a wedding).  It would be so hot to know they all had on nylon under their tuxes.  At some point there is always a photo of the guys showing them off.  These silkies have really taken off.  Now if they would just use them to get off it would be even better.  Silky Pops for all!

A pic from 1958 with 4 swimmers from William and Mary College all wearing new looking Ocean Champion 100% nylon tricot suits.  Just the slightest movement on the outer shorts will slide over their inner nylon panty.  I can't imagine any swimmer wearing a pair of these and not blowing their load in them whether they meant to or not.

No comments: