Friday, October 4, 2019

Repeats from Past Blog Posts There are 10 years worth to enjoy again!


For the past 10 years of men in nylon blog posts I've tried not to post repeat pics.  There are so many blogs out there that have anywhere from 25 to 50% repeat pics over and over--and then half of those are taken from existing posts.  Funny on this blog, I virtually NEVER see mine reposted anywhere.  I know I'm mostly hidden on google, but is nylon tricot really that repulsive that no one else would repost anything from this blog?  Don't worry, I haven't lost ANY sleep over that prospect!  I was going through some past DVD's of pics I've taken off my computer.  As a quick blog post, I am REPEATING some of them here.  Truthfully, it's worth the time to go back in time and look at blog posts from 4, 6, or even 10 years ago.  I'm sorry I didn't do a more consistent use of labels that would make it easier to be more specific, but it's worth taking the time.  Our memories aren't getting any better and some of these pictures are worth it.  A small sampling here....
I'm not really looking at his dance moves or balancing ability.  I'm mainly looking at what h as to be one of the silkiest pairs of green silkies I've ever seen.  I wonder if he ironed them?  Sure hope he is still enjoying them because a lot of us would like to be if not.


All that 100% nylon tricot Aussiebum (double layer no less) waiting to make that (guessing Asian) cut cock really happy.  Of course we all know what would make it even happier and luckily there is plenty of room in that suit to make it come true...

Proof it's hard to leave 2 guys in silky, shiny shorts in bed together

and not expect something to happen.


One of the best oil checkers out there...he's going deep through that silky looking lycra singlet.  Come on Bear, take it like a man....

I once saw a guy wearing an eyeline nylon suit at the Sheraton Waikiki pool.  Unfortunately I was on my way to a meeting and wouldn't stop and enjoy it longer.

This suit is just begging to get slid up and down a hard shaft until the inevitable blast of man milk shoots out.  I just read that term recently and like it! 

Yeah, guys really do wear them.

I cracked some incredible picture files at the Marine Corps center in San Diego years ago when they used to have to wear these 100% nylon tricot silkies for PT.  Not all men and not all silkies are created equal....   Many of these green silkies wound up in thrift stores like Savers and I was there to save them.  Unfortunately, their elastic hasn't survived but I can't bear to part with them.

He's getting ready for a "silky pop" which often results when guys aren't used to wearing 100% silky nylon tricot on their cock heads.  No, they never really do get used to it, but they just keep on popping....

Imagine just taking a leak and a hot guy comes up from behind and grabs your ass wearing nothing on his body but a pair of 100% nylon tricot green silkies.   Like I said, imagine....

So many men and so many nylon green silkies.  Love their rest position with their cock and balls just hanging down in their silky inner panty and many of them have the back of their hands resting on their silky covered asses.

It's fun to go through their archives and match up pictures of these guys in and out of their silkies.  There's a good chance he still has his on under his uniform or maybe a clean pair.  They were them more now than they ever did when it was required for PT.  Ed is in the 3rd row and 3rd in.  Lots more of him.

One of my favorite all time silkies pics.  That feeling when you put on your first pair of nylon tricot silkies and pull them up into place.     

Sweaty silkies dry out pretty fast, smell incredible and will feel even silkier when they dry.  Cum soaked silkies (either from inside ejaculation or outside) take a little longer to dry....

He's not going to get up until someone gets him off inside his silkies.  Once is never enough.  Hope there's a line starting....

Love this.  It's not just about the sign or even that he's dropped his pants to hold it for his Master Sergeant's birthday.  It's mostly about the fact that he wears silky nylon tricot underwear....

Those green silkies have a lot of playroom inside them and look silky enough to make him really happy.

One of the reasons I'm not a lycra fan.  It only took 12 to 18% to ruin 100% nylon tricot.  Those poor smashed cocks are going to strangle, suffocate, and fall off.  100% nylon tricot would allow their manhood to reach its full size and potential--not to mention full sexual release.

100% Prime Beef feeling his 100% Nylon Tricot

Hope you're feeling yours....and someone else's, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was certainly nice of that sexy soldier to wish HIS MASTER Sergeant a happy birthday in such a unique way.

Hmm, I bet later on that Master Sergeant got to finish unwrapping his soldier and really got his Happy Birthday on... when he filled that sexy boi's mouth and pussy with loads of prime jizzy juice.