Sunday, March 22, 2020

Spring Break Nylon Silkies

Yeah, I can only pour out so much of my life and then it's time for a silkies break....I'm sure no complaints here.  There was a period from the early 70's until maybe the mid to late 90's (depending on how daring you wanted to be) when you could wear these to the grocery store and not get arrested.  I had perfected my technique of pushing my shopping cart by a nylon tricot wearing shorts guy with my hand on the outside of the handle and "accidentally" grazing across his ass with the back of my hand in getting by him in the narrow aisles.  While I would have much preferred it had been my tongue, copping even a backhanded feel of his silky ass was better than nothing.  I tended to wear the double nylon Dolfin shorts with no liner and then allow just a bit of my nylon panty to show below the V-notch in the leg.  Just the elastic and  a little nylon even if it was white.  Of course it would be assumed to be my nylon liner although in my fantasy a guy would ask me if I was wearing a nylon panty because he was, too.  Of course, with my luck his wife would be with him....   I did have explained to me (more than once) at a local store called The Running Room how guys would often wear nylon panties under their running shorts for support, etc.  They'd always leave out the part where the nylon shorts would slide over your nylon briefs and get you off so easily.  These, of course, have made a comeback of sorts within the military community and occasionally the running one.  I think they scare most gay guys who are more interested in showing off their CK or 2 x(ist) cotton waistbands.  I don't get that at all but then I don't get why guys would put cotton Hanes or FOTL briefs under these silky shorts either.





He says in his posting that he is willing to give these away....I don't know if that includes him in them or not.  Hopefully Lucille is his cat or mother and that log of his is enjoying his silkies.  Yes, Soffee does make them in this color, too.


Yeah, he is doing a good job of displaying his goods and I would love to be between those thighs inspecting them closer.

I hope this has become a more common sight these days as more and more guys (mostly military) wear these silkies for underwear.  Nothing like having some silky nylon shorts sticking above your jeans....

Here are just some of the comments from other guys who seem to like this picture and react favorably to them.

Just a couple of guys hanging out on the ship wearing nothing on their body but silky 100% nylon tricot--makes perfect sense to me....and them.  Nap time guys--same bunk, of course.

Our Hooters closed not too long ago, but without guys in these orange nylon Dolfin shorts, who cares?  This guy obviously cares as he's feeling his silky nylon with both hands which is helping to cause the bulge in his crotch.  If he is smart, he'd have on a Nylon Speedo or other nylon briefs that slide under the shorts.

Love the way these nylon tricot shorts drape on a man's body.   I hope his BF takes advantage of the nylon covered cock and they both have a good time with them.

We don't often get a view like this of the inner nylon tricot panty brief inside all silkies.  These, of course, are cut a bit smaller as New Balance was a major jogging short.  After the nylon era was over some still kept the outer nylon tricot short but switched to a really creepy, stretch liner that was really disgusting.  Did anyone ever really get a yeast infection from wearing double nylon tricot on their pussy?  Actually, I don't even want to know that!

Just felt like getting up and showing off what he just slept in and will now wear all day as underwear.  I guess his dog must be used to them.  I would be between his legs taking advantage of the situation.

Yeah, even tough guys wear nylon panties or Ranger Panties in this case.  Pull them up nice and snug and enjoy the nylon tricot feeling on your body.  Interesting tattoo on his chest....

Yeah, I know, a repeat but it never gets old.  I think this was from the first Silkies March in either San Diego or San Francisco.  The guy 2nd from the left has some videos on Youtube that I did some screen grabs from.  There's an odd one where he asks non military people not to try to march in their hikes wearing silkies, but to watch them from the sides--out of reverence to their fallen.  Ok, I get it, but from most of the pictures these guys are wasted and too busy enjoying theirs and others nylon silkies and are not exactly being reverent themselves--in fact they refer to them being Irreverent Warriors.  Of course we want to wear our own nylon silkies and get drunk with them!

A typical bulge when a guy puts on a pair of nylon tricot Ranger Panties--is anyone even surprised.  Your cock gets exposed to a nylon tricot panty inside a nylon tricot short and you expect it to stay soft?  You think you can stop your hands from filling the silkiness over your manhood?  Ain't gonna happen guys.....so enjoy it and get off in them.  It's what nylon is for.

A little blurry, but can you ever get too close to a Ranger Panty Ass?  I don't think so and then there is the scent that these silkies can hold for days if not weeks at a time....

Nice ad, but no these aren't silkies.  They aren't usually even nylon.  Worse, they aren't even silky.  It just shows you how dumb some guys can be.  Some guys think any pair of short shorts like this are silkies.  Because there has now been an entire generation (or more) of military guys who never had to wear the original Soffee nylon tricot shorts, they think that just because someone else makes some synthetic fiber shorts, makes them small, and calls them silkies that they are.  Wrong!  I bought a pair of the flag "silkies" just to see what they are like.  I guess if every pair of nylon everything I owned was in the wash (ha ha, like that could even happen using a dozen laundromats), I would wear their sort of polyester jersey shorts.  The inner liner (not silky either) does hold your male goods inside, but ain't nothin' gonna happen to your male parts because none of their shorts are nylon silkies.  So you can Semper all you want in these shorts, but you're and not going to ejaculate into them--so why bother?  Now if these manufacturers want to go rogue with the concept of silkies, then not only make them out of 100% nylon tricot (DO NOT try to sneak in any lycra) and reverse the inner liner so it slides under the outer shorts (unlike Soffee's which don't).  There will be a line around the block and extra Fedex trucks working overtime to get these out because of the demand.  Of course no one will admit to why they are so popular, but there are millions of guys out there who have never enjoyed the feeling of nylon tricot sliding over their cocks and they are missing a huge chance to make this happen.  Does anyone listen to me?  Do my 108 followers listen?  Your loss.....

I don't know if there is much nutritional value in cotton (probably more than nylon) but I think he is just proud of  his dickhead showing through his 2 silky layers and how silky these shorts are.

These shorts look so hot on a guys ass and I can honestly say, the bigger the better and that goes for the ass and the shorts....

Yeah, none of us will probably ever live long enough to see something like this in real life--if for no other reason guys seem to be trimming their bushes if not shaving them completely.  This is the wrong site if you are looking for pre-pubic pubes, for sure.  I would be tempted to give his waistband just a little tug UP, but I'd actually rather his tent pole rising up would do it instead.

These fall into the category I call "Super Silkies" where the nylon is just a little bit shinier and silkier looking than normal.  I know every batch of nylon isn't identical to the one before or after it, but always hot to see a pair like this and looking so perfect on his body.  I wonder if he even notices?

Here's another pair that falls into the same Super Silky Category--which is why I cropped out the other non silky wearers.  With the size of that silky nylon covered ass and just a little VPL (visible panty line) inside his shorts, this guy deserves a good time in his silkies.

What is it about nylon tricot and its ability to store a man's scent for days if not weeks?  I think the scent actually improves in nylon tricot and drying out does nothing to diminish the pleasure of smelling that manhood being stored in his silky nylon crotch.

Ending with another tight ass in nylon.   I'd almost recommend a larger size even though their saying is that if they fit, go down a size or 2!  Never understood that logic because you want your goods to be comfortable in their silky prison of pleasure and with enough room to play with and get off inside them.  You also want the option of adding your own load to his and then fight over who gets to keep them after--or create another dual sperm drop.  That was something I was really good at doing.  Sometimes switching our loads at night before falling asleep then coming on top of his load already in your shorts before switching back again.  Nylon shorts should always be able to stand up on their own before you ever consider washing them.

4 comments:

Dan Smith said...

I sent a pair of scented silkies to some dude in Idaho years ago. He wanted them really "manned up" so I wore them straight for a week. When I mailed them I put them in a ziploc bag. He said when he got them he got a boner cause he could smell my scent when he opened them. He claims to have slept with them under his pillow when his wife worked the night shift. I don't know about that, but he always pulled them out when we had phone sex and said he could still have a scent of me.

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Dave the blogger. Looks like even I can only log in as "anonymous" to leave a comment. Anyway, hot story! I have noticed that for some reason silkies can and do hold the male scent longer than any other nylon item. Of course they are covering all the good scent parts, too! Sealing them in a baggy would guarantee a very long scent life. I used to get off on the faint smell of chlorine in my swim team locker room raids. Even rinsing them out in the shower, they would always retain just a bit of that scent--even though the chlorine would ultimately destroy the suit--and often did. That's why I felt like I was "rescuing" them and the closer to brand new, the silkier they were. I still think one of the main reasons Speedo replaced 100% nylon suits with Lycra (20%- 80%) is that lycra was very susceptible to chlorine which would destroy the suit in a matter of months and then have to be repurchased over and over. Sorry, got off the silkies subject....time for a "silkies pop!"

Anonymous said...

My four favourite images here:

*New Balance panty peek... Yum!
*Daddy gray beard stud packing some serious meat I'd like to meet... Tasty!
*And the two studly soldier butts, round and proud muscle ass, indeed... delicious!

I must disagree with your sentiment about the tight fit silky on rump #2. High and tight like his haircut truly floats my boat! And my boner, too... wow!

Dan Smith said...

You, sir, have impeccable taste.