Sunday, March 28, 2010

Still Mostly Nylon Speedo - Swimwear Pics

I like watching guys when they're just sitting in their silky shiny shorts (yeah, I know they're polyester and not nylon, but they are still silky and look hot). I like the way they sort of let their hands rest on the silky fabric and then almost out of guilt or afraid someone is watching them move their hands away--only to return later. You know that when no one is looking, everyone of them has grabbed their dick in them.






This cutie sells gear on ebay. It would be so easy to get him hard in these nylon Speedos and make him shoot into them. I used to wear these same ones and recently sold them.

There is something so hot about guys who wear these under armour shorts. The underwear they now make is no where near as sexy.



Even with his shrinkage, this guy's dickhead looks good through his nylon.






Yeah, lycra again, but I must be getting more liberal or something







This is a pair of those sort of "universal rubbing" Truwest suits that are amazing. It would be really sad to think that this guy had never tried rubbing a pair on his cock at least once before going back to his scratchy cotton boxer briefs. Yeah, maybe he is crazy.










Not sure if I posted this before. This guy has that sort of "nylon indifference that used to drive me crazy on the swim team watching other guys just hanging out in their nylon suits after they had hung up their scratchy cotton briefs in their locker.







Remember when all I used to post were green silkies? At least I used to get emails from some of you back then.


Ok, what's wrong with this picture? He's not using any of the suits to rub on his cock--and why not? 'Cause he can't--they're not nylon and they're not silky and they won't slide. Having needed to pump a load into some guys hot suit that wouldn't rub, I learned to take another nylon suit (especially one of those great truwest ones) and put it inside the suit I wanted to pump one into. That way I can feel the guys suit on my cock and pump it full of my sperm at the same time--especially right where he had is cock and balls recently. So while it's hot to see this guys load shooting out onto the word "speedo", at least let your cock enjoy another nylon speedo sliding on it to make you shoot.


This is kind of strangely hot. The guy himself doesn't do much for me, but that is obviously a thin nylon suit he is sliding down from over his other suit.



I would have no trouble sliding that outer, larger nylon drag suit over his inner lycra skin suit.


It's been a couple of years since I could say I've really been busy. I still manage to scan other sites and blogs for guys wearing nylon gear to post here. These are the results of what I've found. It's amazing how many hundreds of photos I have to go through to find these few in what, at least, appears to be nylon tricot on guys. Since it's my blog, I don't have to make any excuses to the main masses who still seem to prefer their guys naked or in the tiniest, skimpiest thing possible. I want whatever you are wearing to cover your entire hard cock, be 100% nylon tricot, and I want every drop you shoot to be deposited into nylon tricot.

And that leads me to my current problem. I've been wearing a few layers of nylon while I've been posting and I'm hard as a rock. So I'm going to have to go take care of business and blast a big load into the layers of silkies I have on right now. I still have some more to post so check back. I can only do this so long and then I can't help myself 'cuz that silky nylon has got some work to do--and it does it so well...........

2 comments:

Brad said...

Great new pics, man. Thanks for posting. Love the USMC silkies the most!

Unknown said...

Great shots, I love the cum shots on speedos

Mens swimwear