Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just Felt Like Doing Something With 1-11-11 On It

Some repeats--but just too many now to keep track of.


So hot to see an entire team all wearing their 100% nylon suits. Can't help but fantasize sliding each of their suits on or up and down my shaft and shooting into them.



I think I'm about the only guy I know who already knew what else you could do in your nylon Speedo back them besides swim! Maybe that's why I have so many vintage suits with DNA stains on them?



Seeing an entire team of guys wearing either Ocean Champion or Dolfin double nylon suits with that inner brief that slid around under the outer suit gets me hard!



Another picture of the coach (left) wearing a different nylon suit with the team




I like it when the coach is wearing the same 50% nylon and 50% terelyne silky suit as his team. Plus he is SO gay looking with that smile and mustache. Hopefully he knew what else he could do in that nylon suit.


Never have been able to confirm if they are wearing women's nylon suits or they made them for men as well?


































If Mark and Charlie could each turn 90 degrees and just move their hips a little, they would each feel the nylon of the other's suit rubbing over their dick heads and would be shooting their loads soon after. Mark's white terylene suit has one extra layer of silky material in the front and would really slide on Charlie's 100% nylon suit--I know from experience!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great set of vintage pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I had forgotten how big speedos used to be.

Read a report that speedo brief sales have increased last year by 44%. Good news for sure.

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

The Speedo news would be even better in my world if the 44% increase was due to them reintroducing their original nylon Speedos! Yes, the vintage suits were not only made out of really good nylon, there was enough of it to actually do something in! Ok, so you'd probably lose the race in one today, you'd have a much better time after outside the pool in it! You have a great blog and I promise only to steal pics of nylon suits!