Monday, January 10, 2011

Real Men in Real Nylon Are Real Hot

I think if you are looking at this blog, on some level you must think guys in nylon tricot are a major turn on (hopefully already aware of what a turn on nylon tricot is even when not on). Yeah, some of you just like the bulge, could even be cotton maybe, and some just like them tight or small--but the purpose of this blog is all about the wearing, enjoyment, and hopefully some sort of sex involving nylon tricot. That means whatever you are wearing either stays on and/or is used for having sex. This is sounding like some sort of mission statement--and maybe it is.
For every guy out there who says they like nylon, there seems to be a very personal reason and personal way in which they enjoy it. Guys who like fucking nylon sleeping bags, down jackets, panties, Speedos, Mormon garments, briefs or maybe just looking at something made from nylon all have their own techniques and turn-ons for their enjoyment. All I can do is include things that I've found on the internet that mostly do it for me. I've never met anyone who seemed to like the same things I do about nylon and even if I do, we are always many thousands of miles apart. I've "trained" guys I've been with to like nylon (or at least say they do) or at least what I like to have done with it, but at some point a relationship needs a little more to keep it going. In the end, actual nylon converts are pretty rare.
To me seeing another guy in nylon also seems to help validate my own nylon fetish. Not sure why it needs validation, but if you read my early interest in nylon, well, it wasn't exactly acceptable. According to my observations, by far the biggest "users" of men in nylon are interested in primarily the feminine aspects of wearing primarily female articles. My view seems to be more about the nylon itself and how it feels and what I can do with it. If I have a vintage speedo that I don't want to permanently stain (as most of mine now are) with a big load, a nylon panty or 2 sliding over the top of the speedo is a perfectly acceptable way to enjoy the nylon sliding away and protect the speedo from my DNA. Am I thinking about pussy or other feminine attributes--nope. I'm enjoying the feel and maybe the fact that the dude who was wearing the speedo that is now rubbing my cock is under a couple of pairs of something I can enjoy but he never could. Ok, whatever, it works for me.

So here are some more of what are probably just about everybody's favorite--USMC dudes wearing their 100% nylon tricot "green silkies." Still being made and still being worn by marines (although no longer issued by the USMC), they represent that last stand of "legitimate" nylon tricot being worn and enjoyed by other men. Ok, Speedo does make some nylon suits and some of the polyester shorts out there are damn close, but they don't make anything much hotter on a guy in his silkies struttin' around the barracks. The green silkies (as the USMC named them) are nothing but an inner nylon panty complete with thin leg elastic (or liner if you have an aversion to the "p" word) under a slightly larger silky nylon short. The only thing that could make them better is if the Soffee company made them with the inner brief was reversed so it would slide against the outer short. You nylon experts know what I'm talking about. Only Ocean Champion swim suits ever consistently made their inner brief slide around under their outer brief. As I'd like to think, they were designed for one swimmer to more easily masturbate another swimmer inside his suit--while having the same thing done to him inside his own. Maybe that was causing the team to lose too many swim meets as their later suits reversed the liner so they no longer slid against each other.
Ok, so much for my thousand words--the pictures are worth much more than my ramblings........




A perfect bubble butt in a green silky is a good thing. Ok, we've seen your bubble, pull those shorts back up and face front.....



The only thing I want to know is how big a stain I can make on the center top of those shorts from what he's storing in his low hanging bulge




Please tell me they left those silkies on and both shot their loads at the same time. Ok, they did.




Interesting to know the backstory on this picture taken in a real barracks. No. I'm not going to make one up, but you can.




Good start to what I hope was an even bigger sticky finish. Even if the inner brief doesn't slide against the outer one, it's still really hot to jerk a guy off inside these.



Is he wearing his seat belt?


Why the marines stopped issuing these for regular pt. Someone told them they were too distracting--and I agree. Is that a bad thing?




On some of these, the original file is larger than most printers can print out. I try to include the original larger file. Mostly, though, I have to blow the image up .

I wonder if they make this in a wall sized mural?


another ebay guy selling some green silkies. Sometimes they go cheap.


This is our friend ebay Mike (see previous post) showing off his perfect ass while feeling the silkiness of his shorts. Right under those shorts is what this hot dude is wearing below...


This dude had the hottest nylon ejaculation video on x-tube I've ever seen. He sent me some of these p-pics. He said he's not really into female clothing but another hot guy (and I think I know who he is) sent him a video of him jerking off in these panties. The video he made shows him taking them out of the package, putting them on, playing around and eventually standing up and jerking off against a window so you can see his hard cock through the thin nylon as he ejaculates through the nylon and shoots a big load into them. I just got a semi writing that!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two FANTASTIC posts, Dave. Thanks!!!
About as good as the terrific pics, are your comments -- always apropos and usually very horny. Thanks, again from a fellow NYLON lover!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for all the pics but especially the second dude in the nylon green silkies with the big biceps - nice chest - gorgeous. I've come 6 times with him while jacking into my nylon green silkies. Thanks for this blog!

jwntgy said...

Thanks for posting th panty pics of him... I'm the guy that sent the panties and he jacked into them after I did... Love masc guys coming in shooting in silky nylon.

Anonymous said...

the two military guys doing it really turns me on. I come every time I see it in my black silkies.