Sunday, April 15, 2012

More Green Silkies Coming but Enjoy These For Now.....


I've had a few guys send me some more guys in green silkies, but in the meantime my supply of other guys wearing and enjoying wearing nylon (like you can wear it and not enjoy it?) are here.





You don't often get to see the cock head on a football player since they are usually wearing a cup or jock. This guy has on compression shorts, but it's still possible to see his goods here. I know, nothing to do with nylon, but I can be liberal sometimes in my choices.

Always fun to be wearing a 100% nylon Aussiebum, but even more fun when they are white and they are this full of manhood.

A 1960 vintage Washington Huskie swimmer on his nylon suit, but kind of a strange bulge.

Nice fantasy to think of these double layered nylon Ocean Champion nylon suits diving on top of me instead of the water. You can see their inner nylon liner if you look closely.
Another nylon wearing swimmer around 1960. He's wearing a single layer nylon suit with a panel in the front. Have a few of these vintage suits in my collection and they are some of the best nylon ever made.


Although I prefer my nylon suits dry (for ease in sliding), it's easy to see that this guy is wearing his Ocean Champion suit even though it's under water. Luckily nylon dries fast and I could be sliding his outer suit over his inner one in no time--and then it will be all wet and sticky and ready to dry again. These suits made it so easy to do that.


Always even hotter to see a swimmer touching his double nylon suit like this. The slightest movement of his hand would slide that outer nylon suit over his inner one. The movement of both my hands up and down his shaft while it was still on him wouldn't give him a chance to last more than a minute or two at the most--unless I really make him suffer and go for 3 minutes. Even I couldn't wait any longer than that to get him off.


These boys are wearing their double nylon suits long before I knew they existed. Their white cotton briefs are hanging up in their lockers but for awhile they get to slip into their Ocean Champion suits and have fun,


This may not be your idea of a hot picture, but this is one of the best photographs I've ever seen of a guy wearing what looks like an almost new (and dry) double nylon suit. Even better is that there is plenty of room in that large sized vintage nylon suit for all sorts of activity. That suit would not be very new when I got done with it but we'd both be really happy in the end.


As late as 1984 it was still possible to buy 100% nylon tricot Speedos. In fact, the nylon was still really good and silky. I sure have enough of them with my DNA in them to prove it.

Was there ever a cuter swimmer than Murray Rose when he was wearing his nylon suits?

This picture is from Michigan in the late 40's. I'm fairly certain that this is one of the old silk suits that men had been wearing for at least 30 years. They were extremely revealing. I've never actually seen one before.


Just another Yale swimmer wearing his nylon suit--or was it Harvard? Anyway, the suit was probably either an Adolph Kiefer suit or maybe Gulbenkian. Wonder if he still has it in the bottom of a drawer somewhere? Would be fun to see if it would still be silky and slide--It's amazing how many of them are still silky after all these years even if the elastic is long gone.

Not sure exactly what is going on here. The only sad thing is that it looks like his bottom layer, and therefore his cock, are cotton covered.


These photos are really sad if you think about it. Here is the main and practically only producer of 100% nylon tricot suits around (Aussiebum) als0 making cotton underwear. If only these cotton wearing guys wear searching through bins of silky nylon tricot suits that they could feel and show each other.




These Truwest checkered suits are really silky


Very difficult to wear a 100% nylon tricot Aussiebum and not do this frequently.


One good thing about lycra (besides being 90%nylon) is that it allows your hand to slide right into place and this guy is a good example of how easy it is.



Not a huge fan of jocks (thanks to 8th grade gym class) but this one is hot on this guy.

If I was going to eat his suit I think I would be starting at the other end.


Here is a white nylon 100% Aussiebum suit with DNA on the butt. Do you know how many nylon suits I have with real DNA on the front?
Once upon a time guys would wear a nylon suit (sometimes half nylon and half terylene) that were double lined all around and triple lined in the front.


Hot to see another guy who knows what nylon shorts are good for. His cock enjoyed the silky nylon and here is the result.



Classic Speedo bulge--hope they are nylon.


Imagine an entire city wearing nylon tricot red suits?




I don't actually think that any of these suits are nylon tricot, but I did think about what these boys were going to get to experience over he next 10 to 15 years when their coach started handing them nylon suits that were about to come out for them.




When I saw this picture I couldn't help but let my mind wander a bit. Each one of these cute guys in 1970 was wearing a white cotton brief in this photo. Ok, maybe 1 or 2 wore boxers, but no more than that. Hanging not too far away are the 100% nylon suits that they wore every day at the pool. Maybe some of them still had them on under their street clothes. They used to use excuses like "I ran out of clean underwear" or "I haven't had time to do laundry" but mostly they knew that the silky nylon felt a lot better than their scratchy cotton briefs. So just look at each one and know that their circumcised cock heads spent time in 2 layers of nylon tricot on a regular basis for many years. Maybe some continue today.....

Don't think he's going to get much sleep in those nylon briefs but someone's going to be happy.


I know it's a repeat and there are more in the series but it's hard to resist another download of this classic 100% nylon Aussiebum suit and how perfect his manhood fits into it.


One of the seldom discussed advantages of global warming.....


A very rare sight these days. A real guy with a real body wearing real nylon tricot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOT, HOT, HOT as usual, Dave! Excellent post. Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Exciting and erotic all that we offer. I have a fetish: the inside brief of nylon shorts, which are usually made of perforated fabric ... But I find no pictures! Thanks and go! = P.

Retroman said...

Wow stunning sexy photos - particuarly the of the guy chewing his drawstring!!!