Thursday, April 19, 2012

More Men -- More Nylon

Well, wrestlers don't really wear nylon but there are some things that I'm willing to allow in my otherwise nylon only world. Put a hot guy in 85% nylon and tell him to grab another guy wearing the same thing and slide around each other--it's almost enough to forget about the 15% lycra. Or as I'd like to think, if a guy is already 85% there with wearing nylon, I think I could probably convince him to go all the way to 100% nylon when I show him what I can do with him in it. Unfortunately this theory is so far untested, but there is always hope....




How about inviting the wrestling team over for a slumber party?




This is how the lifeguards roll up their nylon suits into their ass crack--something about preventing chaffing but I never really believed that.

Big Beef in silky white nylon tricot is a good thing.

Isn't this what all guys do when they are wearing their silky nylon suits? Something nice about cupping your hands over your silky covered balls but maybe not as nice as cupping another guy's silky covered balls?

Nice shine on the side of his silky nylon Speedo--in case we thought it might have been lycra.





I know most guys would think this suit is hot because it is so small. In my world there is a problem. If he is wearing a nylon suit he is going to have to get hard in it sooner or later. Unless he has a really, really small dick, there isn't going to be room in that suit for what I have in mind. It needs to hold a straight up, throbbing, and hard cock with enough room to shoot his big, sticky load. And then ideally it would also fit me afterwards!

How do guys manage to put their privates into surf shorts without the protection of a nylon Speedo against that thick, painful velcro in their crotch? Even if you aren't cut, that stuff can hurt!





I guess the pose is a little obvious but he's pulling it off and that suit stays on.


Nothing like 1970's guys playing in their nylon suits

Have you ever seen swimmers who save their ripped nylon suits to wear over their bagging lycra suits? It's like they just can't let those old silky nylon suits go--and who can blame them?


I know it's a repeat but it does make you hope that the guy in the dork shorts is wearing a pair of those silky nylon Speedos so his bud can take advantage of sliding his tool up and down his ass crack.

Something I never understood--why would anyone wear a cotton brief under his nylon suit? I actually did meet a guy on the beach once who was wearing a pair of Jockey cotton briefs under a red, white, and blue stripe nylon Speedo. I struck up a conversation with him and would up inviting him over for dinner. His name was Dennis and I told him I'd never seen anyone wear his briefs under a nylon suit when the nylon made such great underwear. Anyway, he came over for dinner and we eventually got down to the real dinner on the floor. To my surprise (well, I was hoping), he was wearing his nylon suit without the cotton briefs. We wound up rubbing nylon covered cocks for a long time and I guess he figured out that I wanted to leave our nylon Speedos on. We wound up jerking each other off inside our suits. My usual suggestion was to swap suits, but I settled for the great memory of what we did that night.


Pink is the new..........pink?

Once upon a time guys really did wear shorts like this to play basketball. Unfortunately they had a jockstrap between their cockhead and the shorts.





This guy knows how to protect his manhood from the scratchiness of that double velcro fly in his surf shorts. He also knows how to fill that silky nylon suit with all his manhood. All that's missing is the stains I would make extracting his DNA into that double layered nylon suit.

Nylon Pants?! The closest I've ever come were nylon parachute pants but these are looking really good and ready. All he needs are a pair or two of nylon briefs under them and he's ready for my action.


One of the many advantages of wearing nylon tricot--and what happens when you wear it.




This guy is musclebuds on ebay and could sell his used Kleenix for a fortune!



Imagine catching something like this in your net?  Wearing nylon and dry!







My kind of barbershop.  I hope these nylon shorts in your face aren't bothering you at all?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet another really HOT blog post, Dave. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Retroman said...

White tented nylon shorts :) Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

love the bagdad dudes. how long do you think it took them to grab each other?