Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Last of the Vintage Nylon Suits (for awhile)

I've still been finding more new photos of guys wearing their nylon so will start posting them soon.  Just finishing off his section on vintage nylon suits


The guy wearing the super silky double nylon striped Ocean Champion is being attacked by a jealous swimmer in his cotton plaid shorts.  A lot of guys did wear nylon suits under their cotton shorts which may account for this not very aggressive attempt at getting to his nylon OC.

Not a very good photo of a couple of Wisconsin swimmers in their double nylon suits messing around.

I took this photo of this sleeping University of Hawaii swimmer before talking to him.  I actually said I noticed he was wearing a nylon suit under his shorts and had a short conversation with him about it.  I did raid the locker room when I swam there as well, but I don't recall ever getting my hands on his suit.

I know it's a repeat, but it's also abut the best photo I ever took of a guy wearing a nylon Ocean Champion suit--also in a color I don't think I've ever seen again.  He was getting a surfing lesson and I feigned interest but was really fighting a raging hard on in my own nylon suit.  You can clearly see the outline of his inner nylon tricot liner attempting to support that massive member in front.  Wonder if he ever discovered how incredibly easy it was to slide those 2 layers over each other and shoot right into his suit before hanging ten?

Guys working out with some of them wearing nylon sues--like the striped guy in the center along with the the panel suit.  When you wore these nylon suits around without getting them wet like this, they got extra silky.  As I've said before, that's why coaches suits were always the best to get since they were the least worn out, but the most worn without getting chlorinated.

Thought this was a sweet photo of these 3 nylon wearing swimmers holding hands like this.  Each one of those fingers had felt their silky nylon suits they were wearing and maybe did a little more with them as well.

This guy is wearing a white terylene Speedo suit.  The suit is double layered with the visible front panel a 3rd layer and slid against the front of the suit.  Looks like either no one has jerked him off inside of it yet, or he was getter at getting out his DNA before it stained his suit than I was.


No comments: