Monday, January 14, 2013

More Vintage Nylon Suits--Then Back to Men in Nylon

Here's a sample of Ocean Champion's nylon stripe suit.  As I mentioned earlier, these also had the liner that slid against the outer suit.  I was on a field trip when I was a freshman in college.  We stayed at a hotel that had a swimming pool but I hadn't brought a suit with me.  A guy I'd had a crush on for years loaned me one of these striped suits--a green and white pair.  I managed to wear them away from the pool and slept in them.  It was really difficult to give them back--especially without leaving what I wanted to pump into them.  Ironically I came out on that trip by meeting an optometrist from Boston who broke in my virgin hole--and just about broke me for good.





Even the striped nylon is sheer on the outer layer.

These suits were all so silky.

Their labels were all fairly consistent

Look at the size of all this silky, sliding nylon.  Each of those tiles is about 1".

This Dolfin pair has a hot history.  Walking down the beach one day and saw this guy wearing this white nylon suit.  I wasn't sure what kind it was but I didn't think it was an Ocean Champion.  He was walking with a woman when I asked him what brand of nylon suit he was wearing.  Turns out it was his sister and not his wife.  Spent time with him on the beach and invited him over to my apartment.  I wanted that suit so damn bad by then.  I offered to trade him 2 or 3 pairs of my nylon Speedos for his suit--I think one of them was one of my old Minnesota team suits just to get his pair.  I can't remember if he was gay or if we did anything.  I just remember he was from Kansas and I got his suit!  So if you happen to be seeing this photo, I still have your suit and you can see that it has been enjoyed a lot over the years!

This is a triple nylon suit with the outer layer being 2 and the inner brief 1.

White was the rarest of the rare with nylon suits.  They always had an extra layer of nylon.

You can see these also had the center seam in the liner.
This one has a flash so you can see more of the suit--and my DNA stains

These were a little large for me at the time, but I wore them as underwear a lot thinking about this guy and the way he was just walking down the beach in these silky nylon tricots.
These Dolfins fall into the super silky feeling and rubbing category.


Another really good manufacturer of nylon suits with the inner sliding liner.


Like you would need to be told these were 100% nylon--your hard cock would be able to tell you that.

No comments: