Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Men in Nylon Shorts--soon to be followed by Men in Nylon Mormon Garments, underwear, panties, and Speedos


I seem to have amassed enough pictures in a blog file to actually group them by type.  I don't really have any particular favorite type of nylon article.  It's sort of whatever I am wearing or jacking off into at the moment is my favorite nylon tricot.  I guess it just depends on what I am doing or where I am (and what I can get away with wearing) that determines what I have on.  Unfortunately in the summer here, it does make wearing multiple layers (and expecting them to slide) more difficult.  So enjoy these guys in their (mostly) nylon shorts and look forward to what is coming up.....  Kind of like knowing your date is wearing nylon under his jeans but you don't really know what until you slide your hands down inside them.


If you are going to wear shiny, silky shorts under your shiny silky shorts, I would assume that you like shiny, silky shorts and know what to do inside them.  Anywhere from 2 to 4 layers of silkiness on your cock will do it.

It'ds ok, I'm wearing silky shorts 

I can guarantee you that those nylon outer shorts are sliding over their under armour compression shorts.  I guess the guy on the right wants to make sure so is checking out his buddies ass to see if it slides as good as his own.

Germans in shiny, silky shorts are a good thing.


Wish the pouty chicks were't covering this up, but it looks like he has on a pair of McDavid shorts over his under armour and a pair of double nylon mesh shorts over both.  Unfortunately you could probably slide those nylon shorts over his 2 compression shorts, but don't expect to see (or feel) much action.

Beef in nylon is always good--and a little attitude is even better

Don't think any caption could improve on this.....

Very strange pose here, but their shorts are hot!


Add caption

Thanks for trying to show off your muscles, but we're really looking at those silky shorts that have slid up over your compression shorts--well, at least I am.


Yeah, playing with those silky shorts is a lot of fun.

I'd hate to think they were wearing cotton boxer briefs under those nylon shorts

These guys were nice enough to show us what they're wearing under their nylon shorts

Any idea how easy it would be to put on some similar nylon and slide all over that body until the same thing happens as the picture below?

The intended result of wearing nylon shorts--especially with another guy wearing nylon also.

I know it's a repeat, but since this posting is on men in nylon shorts, can it get much better than this?  (other than making sure his first pair were also nylon?)

I think it's nice that guys wearing multiple silkiness show us their cut cockheads that benefit from the sliding nylon layers, but they hopefully put them back inside their shorts and enjoy feeling that silky nylon on their cocks before shooting into it,

No comments: