Wednesday, July 31, 2013

End of Month Blog Clearance....Misc.Men in Misc. Nylon Tricot


Well, even if the comments aren't supporting me, I think I did some pretty good nylon postings this summer.  These are some leftovers that I wanted to post before taking another break.  The time that goes into looking and finding and then processing and finally posting these is going to be taken by another project.  I don't know how some guys manage to do these big posts every day or several times a week.  Anyway, I like to clear everything off my computer from time to time and this is one of them.  The guys at Apple really got an eye full last summer when my computer died and I had them transfer everything to my new one.  Anyway, might squeeze out one more post but then will start over again in the Fall.



Is there anything hotter than a fully packed nylon tricot Aussiebum.  They are just big enough to get that package unloaded.

More than likely lycra but the way the one is checking out the other guy's crotch is hot.

Not sure what this is from, but those all look to be 100% nylon tricot and those guys are worthy of them.

This photo was in bad shape but cleaned up ok.  Always hot to see a brief that's big enough to hold the entire hard on and that double nylon crotch will take a beating.

I hope this is faked because it would be too painful otherwise.
I know it's a repeat but it's still so hot.  Trimming off that hair will make his nylon green silkies slide over that hole even better.

These Papi briefs show up in discount stores and are about the only silky ones out there.  They do contain some lycra, but I'll bet I could still get a guy off in them.

These retro nylon shorts makes me think that some guys were already enjoying their nylon underwear when I was still stuck in my little boy cotton briefs.

You can click this larger but it has nothing to do with nylon.  Looks like the dry cleaners must have burned down with all of their kilts and they still wanted to pose for their class photo?

Again not sure what this is about but I think these guys would be better off in more nylon and less lycra.

Really strange when guys would wear their cotton boxer briefs under something like this.  I guess they just wear there normal underwear under anything.  Love seeing all the seams and his bulge that would have been happier in nylon tricot.

Some guy is selling these briefs on ebay.  Not in love with the elastic on the waist or legs (I like exposed elastic better) but they look fairly silky and big enough to get off into.

Love seeing these big briefs pulled up like this.

They look a little too small and sheer to be really functional but maybe wearing a couple of them would do the trick--whatever his name might be.

Add caption


Amazingly similar pose in each photo but the blue nylon looks really silky.  I suppose for "ebay standards" he had to cut off the good parts in the photo.


Not sure what kind of briefs of suit these are, but from this vintage photo, you can be sure they are nylon tricot and hopefully got a good workout with a big sticky load in them.

These Jockey life briefs always go for a lot of money on ebay and they are technically nylon--but not silky nylon tricot.  Some sort of stretch nylon and not big enough to do anything in even if they were silky.  This dude really deserves to have the good stuff on.

No comments: