Thursday, August 1, 2013

Last Minute Post--More Ranger Panties and Men Checking Their Oil

You can thank one of the most devoted other nylon man (besides me) for these mostly new silkies pictures.  I also wanted to post these wrestling ones.  I only recently heard about the wrestling term "checking their oil" which involves inserting a finger or fingers as deeply as possible into your wrestling opponents ass hole.  Because I highly approve of checking oil whenever possible and these wrestlers do have some nylon in their otherwise silky singlets, I'm including them here.






This hot photo of a sexy guy laying down wearing his nylon green silkies (with nice pits and treasure trail) is even hotter when you notice the foot of some guy standing above him obviously waiting to help him enjoy his nylon silkies.

A couple of instructors packing up for a fun weekend in their nylon tricot Ranger Panties.  Kind of hard not to have fun in them.

Dear Santa......I would like to have 5 hunky guys hanging from a pole wearing nylon tricot Ranger Panties at head height so I can easily bury my face into each of their silky covered crotches between their large fleshy thighs.  Is that asking for too much?  (P.S.  I would settle for only 4.)

Any question that wearing nylon tricot underwear isn't masculine?  Here's a hunky dude holding on to his gun while his silky nylon tricot Ranger Panties are sticking out of his pants.  Is that wide belt some kind of fashion statement?)

I think this is a repeat, but happy guys wearing their Ranger Panties (the source of their happiness) is worth the repeat.  Can see the VPL on the middle one.

More dudes hanging around in their Ranger Panties.  I wonder, if I build a rack like this, will they come?

How most guys were originally introduced to wearing nylon tricot Ranger Panties.  "Here, put these on"  The rest is history.

Must be Mt. Olympus and this is the god of nylon posing in his Aussiebum and cut head showing through 2 silky layers.  Would love to watch that nylon tricot suit travel up those legs and thighs into place before I make him ejaculate his heavenly load into them.

Can't remember if I posted this before, but here's a guy peeing over the waistband of his double nylon tricot Ocean Champion (or maybe Dolfin) suit.

So here we go with guys checking the oil on their opponents.  It would make me want to keep fighting harder so the match would continue as long as possible.

Hasn't quite got his finger ready yet, but the other guy is enjoying his grope anyway.

Yeah, this guy knows how to get his dip stick in there good.

This guy like to watch while he checks the oil and I think he might be getting ready to check the engine as well.

At least they let you know ahead of time what to expect.



No comments: