Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Gateway to Nylon Tricot: Lycra Part 2

No, I haven't gone over to the "Dark Side" with Lycra.  See my notes on Part 1 before you condemn me.  Trust me, there are a lot more Lycra sites than nylon--in fact, I think I'm the only one.  Lucky us.



Typical, pull down your nylon shorts to feel your lycra ass.  Most nylon (or silky polyester) will slide easily over lycra.  Ideally you are sliding your nylon over other nylon, however!

He's about to bust out of whatever kind of nylon and or lycra he is wearing, but in this case, I think that's a good thing.  I guess this archbishop has his own team uniforms.

These compression shorts aren't doing much to compress this nice bubble ass.  The first generation of Under Armour really was pretty silky.  They seem to have moved away from that now.  

As much as I'd prefer he was in 100% nylon, I don't think I'd make him change if I had my open mouth on his lycra covered manhood.

Would you rather have your cock sucked or nylon shorts rubbed over your Under Armour?  For most, it would be having your cock sucked.  For me, I might let him have a little taste, but when things got a little closer, I'd rather ejaculate into something silky every time.

I love it when guys are wearing something silky and then just happen to rest their hands on them.  If you ever watch them for long, you will notice their fingers start to feel their silkiness.  Even better if it was my fingers feeling his silkiness.


Is it possible for 2 guys to be wearing this much silkiness and stand so close to each other and not want to start feeling each other and then sliding around until they ejaculate?   Too bad the camera didn't catch some of that…..

One of the big mysteries of life (besides why aren't all men wearing silky nylon tricot on the head of their manhood?) is why the Navy uses COTTON swim trunks?  Looks like they are at least allowing some under armour under these.

Yes, when you look this good, it's ok to be a little narcissistic while feeling your under armour.  Unfortunately, their boxer briefs aren't all that silky.  Really, I think under armour is the perfect company to reintroduce nylon tricot to the modern man.  

I would definitely not be wearing latex gloves when I was touching this UFC guy or his bulging under armour.

Hey under armour, let's give this guy some nylon tricot briefs to go under those shorts…..

No comments: