Thursday, January 30, 2014

Something Different…..Nylon Jackets

Interesting to see what nylon things turn on guys.  While I'm more interested in having silky nylon close to my body and feeling it sliding on me, other guys see nylon as more of an outward expression or an object of visual sexual stimulation rather than a physical one.  You might find these guys wearing a nylon jacket and or shorts--but just as likely to be wearing cotton underwear under them.





I think I posted this a few years ago.  It's about as macho nylon sexy as you can get.  I'm including it again here because of the jacket and obviously because of the shorts on such a hot guy.

The jacket doesn't look all that silky, but the shorts make up for it--just hoping that little white showing at the top of his shorts isn't the waistband of his cotton briefs..

No question that this guy has nylon on his cock.  Not nylon tricot, but I would still get him off in them.  Those jackets are so hot!

See what I mean about wearing cotton briefs with a nylon jacket?  I guarantee I could convert him to wearing nylon on the bottom half of his body even silkier than that jacket on the upper half.

This is such a great photograph…the textures of the wood behind him, that perfect white body almost looks plastic, that amazing nylon jacket and then catching him at this intimate peeing moment with that innocent look on his face.

Those pants or possibly shorts look like they could almost be nylon which is a nice compliment to those sexy jackets.

How could you be wearing a nylon jacket and have an amazing cock like that and not be wearing a couple of layers of nylon tricot over it.  It's pretty obvious that these cops can't figure it out either

I think this is a repeat, but it's obviously about more than the jacket.  I always like to think that someone who is stimulated by the wearing of outward nylon in some form would be as interested in continuing the stimulation of wearing something silky against the rest of his body.  Ideally the movement of his body would have the layers sliding.

2 comments:

Brian said...

The first pic, of the guy with the German Shephard, has been seriously doctored. The original has him in green silkies, and a green tshirt. (I think you posted it long ago, but I can send it if you don't have it.) Sorry to say, most of these MA1 pics are also photo-shopped. But those jackets do feel great, particularly the inside orange nylon.

Men doin' everything in nylon tricot said...

Yes, you're right. I thought at the time that there was something about them that didn't look right. In a way it's nice to think that someone likes nylon that much to take the time to put nylon jackets on pictures of other guys. If he wants to put one on a live person, I'd be happy to volunteer!