Friday, July 31, 2009

Taking a break for awhile

I'm going to take a break for awhile from this blog.  It's taking more time than I'd planned and seems to be going in a direction I hadn't really anticipated.  Just want to say thanks for those of you who have sent photos and encouragement--there are at least a few of us nylon tricot  guys out there!

Also, before I go, I do want to clarify something.  My reference in discussing marines as "dumb as dirt" (among other attributes) was not meant to be derogatory--nor the other terms used.  These descriptions were part of the standard cliche (by some) of a US marine being the ultimate sexual  expression of desired masculinity and not mean to insult their performance, dedication, or defenders of our freedom.  That said, my personal preference in a sexual partner (besides wearing nylon, of course!) is what's between his ears rather than what's between his legs.  Besides, isn't the brain the last thing to go?  Knock once for yes, knock twice for no.  Ok, better go before I get in trouble again!  Like Arnold, General McArthur, and even Frosty said, "I'll be back again someday!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to see you go... but understand. Thanks for the eye candy and discussion.