Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thanks for the Nylon Photos Guys! More to come......

Looks like a good outfit for a long drive and sliding around in his seat.
I think this is why I never got into wearing jock straps except when forced to in gym class.  It's a lot more fun to have your cock flop up and down inside your nylon panty brief under your nylon shorts--almost as much fun as watching the other guys' cocks doing the same thing.



Thanks to one of our viewers who confirmed that the soccer guy in the previous post is wearing nylon made by eyeline.  These really look hot!  No wonder his nylon soccer shorts slipped off so easily.  Too bad because I'd want them to stay on and not slide off--up and down and up and down maybe, but not off completely!


He doesn't have to take any flak for wearing nylon tricot green silkies does he?  I guess if I had to worry about having my balls blown off, wearing green silkies under my flak protector would be ok.  Wearing green silkies under anything is a good idea.  


Never get tired of looking at these guys just standing with their goods inside their silkies.  Lots of room in those silky nylon shorts for jumping jacks and cock flopping.




Some photos really do it for me and this is one of them.  Ok, he kind of looks a little deranged and has a few too many tattoos, but all is forgiven because I can see the diagonal line of elastic on his inner panty through his green silkies.  He's just standing there posing with a crooked shit grin on his face and wearing only nylon tricot on his body.  Yeah, I could change that grin into a smile if I could get at his shorts..........


Ok,  let's get that shirt tucked in ex-marine.  You're supposed to have your hands directly on your nylon green silkies--didn't the marine corps teach you anything?!


Just relax your knees and extend your legs.  Now slightly spread your legs and  and remain on your back.  I'll let you know when you can get up but you will have a large sticky stain on your nylon  shorts and may have trouble standing.




Don't these guys know they have to keep their shirts tucked in and hands directly on the nylon?  What's happening to the USMC standards?

1 comment:

Captain said...

MARVELOUS update, as usual, Dave -- you have THE BEST pics and your comments are so apropos :-)
Thanks very much!