Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veterans in Nylon Tricot Green Silkies Day!

What better way to remember veterans than to remember them wearing their favorite uniform, their nylon Green Silkies.  Their Facebook page is an amazing source of not only pictures, but erotic testimonials to their favorite fabric (which they refer to as "silk" since admitting to love of nylon might not be masculine).  So slip into a pair of your Soffee silkies and enjoy some photos of what other military guys still prefer to wear for underwear.  Some of these photos can be made larger by double clicking them.  I don't have to tell you how to make what's inside your nylon shorts larger, do I?  Another entire posting of green silkies will follow eventually--have lots of other guys in other kinds of nylon tricot to post first--ok, a few will be in lycra…..




Doesn't get much more obvious than this--a hunky circumcised male wearing his nylon tricot green silkies in hot pursuit of others doing the same.  Is that his hand on the pair in front of him?  They like the excuse to wear these for their annual swamp romps in the mud.  Most don't need any excuse to wear them every day for underwear.

Don't need no stinkin' pants, I got my silk undies on.

Can you find the actual nylon Ranger Panties in the photo?  There are only 3.

A little scary, a little silky

How come I never get invited to parties like this?  All this guy needs is to be wearing his silkies, drinking a beer, and another guy wanting to lick his nylon shorts.

I kind of lost the United States Marine Corps wording on the decal at right in lightening the shorts to see how silky they are.

Some of you might see someone in trouble needing help, I only see lunch between those creamy white thighs and nylon shorts

Kind of hard to keep calm when you are wearing ranger panties and you don't already have a sticky wet stain top and center inside them.

Out for a little killing in my nylon green silkies…..

I'd only be going for the green silkies with this guy--and leaving him happy with my results inside them

Yeah, one way to get other guys to grab at your nylon shorts.  I remember an early post with an entire team playing in their green silkies--really hot.

Again, find the only 2 who aren't in nylon tricot shorts.  Hint, they both have pink something on.  The tactel . supplex nylon shorts that look similar to green silkies are technically made out of a form of nylon but are more like scratchy cotton.

I don't care what you look like, those boots and nylon silkies do it for me even if your legs need a good brushing.

Funny how we're just supposed to notice his hard cock but I'm looking at those green silkies he's wearing for underwear and wondering why he ever took his cock out of them?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok the first picture is the best, great vpl and the guys hand is on his buddies ass. im wearing my green silkies right now and getting off looking at these two dudes

Anonymous said...

My god! Who invented these silky shorts? When I wear them, my dick throbs that much rubbing in them hard. I just explode my load in them. They seem to make you have a wicked orgasam, and cum loads!...

Retroman said...

Happy New Year Dave!!!

Thanks again for the best nylon pictures on the Internet - nothing nicer than seeing a rough man in silky nylon to make my day!!!

Big hugs
Johnnie