Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Men in (not for everyone) Nylons

I have some mixed feelings about this look.  While I am attracted to nylon tricot underwear / swimwear on its own just to look at and certainly on another guy for looks and what I can do with it, nylons / pantyhose are a slightly different animal for me.  Not really sure why.  I appreciate the kinkiness factor of some masculine guy with a nice cock wearing sheer nylon, it's not exactly the kind of nylon that you can really do as much with.  Well, I guess you can if both guys are wearing it, but, well, before I talk myself into a corner over this, I'll just say that I have mixed feelings……   Interesting that this is hugely popular in Europe (especially Germany).  Nylon OTC's (over the calf) dress socks more so in America it seems.




I put this one first because he's wearing a nylon tricot Aussiebum as well as nylon OTC's.

I can't quite tell if that's a nylon shirt--maybe I just really want it to be.  I don't understand wanting to wear nylon below the waist and not caring about cotton above.

He's cute and he's happy but I think you would have to be uncut to make jerking off in that nylon work because there's no sliding factor with only the one layer of nylon.

Again, not necessarily into the whole feet thing, but covered in nylon I could make him happy.

He's cute and sexy and I could get off on the fact that he's turned on by them.

Yeah, he's got that Euro-look going on for sure.

Interesting that all of these guys are really masculine who are into these nylons and pantyhose

It's the jockstrap / pantyhose look--yeah, it's a look.  Like the shiny pants.

What every corporate lawyer in Texas should be wearing under their Dockers

I think you're supposed to leave it inside, but what do I know?

Those legs really do go on forever….also like it that none of them shave

Kind of hot the way they are pulled up so tight like that