Thursday, July 3, 2014

Countdown to the 4th…in Silkies, Of Course




This is an anniversary of a 4th of July I spent with one of the hottest guys I ever met doing this down the Apple River followed by the Minnesota Symphony playing the 1812 Overture with live cannons in front of the State Capitol building.  So romantic, so patriotic and I sent him a ticket to come and visit me in Hawaii.  In the meantime, I met someone else…wound up dumping the Minneapolis guy but always wondered what might have happened…..

Talk about a bony ass, the guy on the right gives new meaning to that saying.  I'd probably take the silkies from the guy in the middle and use them on the guy on the left.

This how this picture came--do grunts get cellulite?

Happy guy out in his nylon tricot silkies and really deserves some help putting a big load into them

Not sure what's going on here in the locker room, but as long as it involves him and his nylon tricot silkies, I don't care…..

While I support their cause and mission, the excuse for men to wear high heels on behalf of them always seems a little convenient.  I think if they'd really care, they would ditch the shoes and just wear 100% nylon tricot panties instead--of course, good luck finding those.  So I applaud them wearing their nylon tricot silkies with their panty inside their nylon shorts instead.  And after the applause dies down, I would like to hear some moaning when I get each of them to shoot their manly load into them.

Happened to find a copy of this picture in its original super large size and split it into two pics.  I figured out what he has done here, these are his 100% nylon tricot silkies turned inside out--you are looking at his inner panty with the rest of his shorts tucked into it.  So all of his manhood as well as the extra nylon are all stuffed into that panty liner making for a really nice bulge.  I think this is the only photo I have ever seen of a guy wearing his silkies inside out.

This is his partner in crime only daring to turn his waistband over (you evan see the coin pocket showing) and able to make out his inner panty brief showing through.

The guy on the left gets points for wearing and showing his under armour and the guy on the right loses points for wearing his silky nylon shorts over his Nike compression shorts.  

Believe it or not, this came off their Facebook page.  Of course wearing nylon tricot green silkies and tenting go hand in hand (definitely a pun), it seems awfully liberal of them.


I've seen silkies on the slightly brown side, but these are really brown.  As long as they are silky nylon tricot, I'm not that concerned about their color.

What could be making this ginger dude grab his crotch for no apparent reason?  Obviously he is wearing his green silkies for underwear and their spirit has moved him to confirm the silkies under his pants.


I know which view I'm looking at…..

No comments: