Saturday, July 26, 2014

Men Who Legitimately Wear Nylon Tricot (and why it used to matter).


So if all these men get/got to wear silky nylon tricot legitimately in public, what would have been men who wear nylon illegitimately?  I guess I make the distinction because my only contact with nylon tricot from age 5 until 14 was the illegitimate kind that came out of my sisters' nylon panty drawers and got me beaten because real men only wear white cotton briefs and girls got to wear nylon.  That frustration has lasted all these years because I didn't know that there was nylon tricot out there for men as well.  Well, I'd say I've done a good job of legitimizing or at least not caring anymore what kind of silky nylon tricot I am wearing or ejaculating into.


This is an early photo of men wearing nylon tricot swim suits--not exactly sure of the brand--but they are big and silky and very legitimate.


The only thing missing from this otherwise very hot photo is that he took off his underwear which is on display to the left of his head--his pair of nylon tricot green silkies.  You can see his little inner panty brief showing.  All that manhood should really be inside those little silkies and he should be pumping a big load into them--with a little help from me, of course.

I know this is a repeat, but what could be more legitimate than a bunch of bored guys sitting around a waiting room wearing their silky nylon shorts?

I just found this photo today on their Facebook page--they seem to get away with a lot on that site…..  First time I've ever gotten to look down into the inner panty of a guy wearing his silky nylon tricot shorts like this.  You can even see the Soffee label.  Imagine that just a few minutes after this picture was taken, he grabbed that waistband and pulled those green silkies back into place and you can see here right where his cock and balls spent the rest of the day and probably night.

Once upon a time guys would pull down their jeans and there would be a nylon tricot Speedo being worn for underwear.  If they pulled down their nylon Speedo (something I was always trying not to let happen) there would be the Speedo tan line on their body

Not sure exactly how old this photo is but I don't know if it's a nylon tricot suit or not.  I couldn't help but think how incredible that bulge would be if it was in nylon--almost looks like a faint outline of a Speedo logo?

Nothing wrong with his technique rubbing a nylon pair of shorts on his hard cock, but I'm a little suspicious that the waistband showing could be from cotton briefs under the nylon.

This was in response to the Facebook posting of the guy with his green silkies down on the toilet.  Ranger panties are an equal substitute.

No nylon showing in this picture but it's so sweet and cute that there is every reason to believe they are both wearing a nylon tricot Ocean Champion swim suit.




Here is a mixture of nylon tricot and tactel shorts.  See if you can tell the difference using the two pictures.  Those probable cotton boxer briefs underneath the nylon tricot green silkies on the right did not go unnoticed…..


This should make it fairly obvious who is in nylon tricot and who isn't.


It's not always easy to see the inner nylon liner on these either Ocean Champion or Dolfin suits.  The slightest movement over the front of their bulges would find that the outer nylon suit would slide over the inner nylon liner.

I don't think these are nylon suits, but within a year or two they would all be wearing nylon tricot.

Instead of having naked swimming when I was 12 in the 7th grade and mixed in with 13-15 year olds,  I would have preferred to have been wearing these "utility" Speedo nylon suits.  I remember having my first actual ejaculation when I was 12 - 1/2 and it would have been into one of these for sure.

Close up of this LDS guy in his silky nylon tricot 2-piece garment.  He referred to it as "Corban" which is what the Mormon Church used to call the nylon tricot fabric.  I suspect it was to make it sound more masculine--but they all say 100% nylon now.

This picture tells a little story…..The guy on the right is married and is probably a Church Elder or Bishop.  The guy on his right is his secret boyfriend.  They are in a hotel room based on the bed on the right and the a/c unit on the left.    What's hot is that with their various choices of fabrics for their garments, they have both chosen silky nylon tricot to have sex in.  The cock on his little friend is pointed away from the cotton panel on the left side of his fly opening.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love your underwear Ray