Thursday, August 7, 2014

Nylon Shirts on Ebay and Some Silkies

Just thought I'd post a few pics before the 2 hurricanes that are headed my way hit tomorrow….. 



Thanks for the submission on this photo--I'd sure submit to him rubbing some of his silkies on my face….or even lower

I think maybe a repeat, but this is such a BIG photo that I had to post it.  Be sure to double click it

The silkies site has another contest going trying to get these straight nylon tricot wearing guys to send in even more pictures of themselves.  They seem to have this thing about their thighs and how short their silkies are, but we know it's really about then wearing 2 layers of nylon tricot.



Ran across a series of this guy wearing / selling various nylon shirts on ebay and couldn't resist posting some of them.  I know some of our fellow nylon shirt lovers do not like the shiny, nylon blends and prefer the less showy white or pastel 100% nylon shirts in the duller finish.  I think seeing this silky fabric on this hot guy makes me forget all about fabric content specifics.  I think he is wearing small or medium and these shirts tend to run 1 or 2 sizes smaller than todays small and medium which I could't wear when I was a smaller medium so I give him credit for looking this good in them.



Whoops, he accidentally put a picture of his body while putting on one of his nylon shirts here…..


As silky, sexy and sheer as this shirt looks on his body (not to mention how it must feel), I would still probably make him wear a nylon athletic shirt underneath it just so I could slide that silky shirt all over him.  I notice even he left that bottom button open.  So many of these shirts were also tapered so that even if your chest fit snug, the waist area would be too tight.  I think I might have had those pants once upon a time…..

Not much sexier than a guy's nipple through a silky shirt like this

Funny, I don't even see the graphics with that nylon on his body

International man of mystery wearing nylon tricot  (I think it's probably some sort of triacetate. but who cares?)

 

All that silkiness on just one body….. And then I think that he's probably wearing cotton boxer briefs and I'd have to bring out some nylon briefs and get back to fantasyland.

Nylon looks so hot on a guy.  Sorry evil cotton lobby, nylon tricot is the fabric of MY life!

2 comments:

Retroman said...

Great shirt pics ! I have never worn one of these but would love to experience one!

Many thanks Johnnie

Retroman said...

Loved seeing the nylon tricot shirts again!