Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Good Nylon Mix--Something for Everyone (who loves nylon tricot anyway)

The Facebook Silkies site was finally shut down I'm guessing since it's vanished.  They hadn't had much for awhile or at least it was more verbal and less visual.  I think they had ventured too far out of USMC Semper Fi theme and were getting a little too obvious about their real intent--which was either to sell their own brand of green silkies or just too obviously gay.  Anyway, here is the last of what I was able to pull off of that site.

Expect another lull because of a combination of not much out there and getting busy again with another project.


So this was written by a straight, married marine…..or not  Of course there isn't a single photo of him wearing any of his nylon tricot silkies on his Facebook page.

I like my beef wrapped in nylon

Typical straight civilian reaction when first encountering a marine wearing his nylon tricot silkies….his tongue is not out because of the beer

At least the lower half of his body was having a Happy St. Patrick's Day

Guessing 70's Australian.  Don't recognize the pattern but I'll bet he did a lot of working out wearing nothing but 100% nylon tricot

Another Australian import a very close copy of a striped Speedo but made by Aussiebum.  With Speedo, the white stripes were terylene (super silky polyester) and the blue was nylon tricot.

Once upon a time I could wear these to the supermarket and not risk arrest.  When I was asking questions of a clerk who worked at The Running Room here and asked what was inside the Dolfin brand shorts, he told me that some guys preferred to wear their own liners which often were nylon panties or other nylon briefs.  Like I had to be told that, but it was hot to hear another guy tell me that he did.  I used to go to great pains to have just a little bit of my nylon brief and elastic show in the side vent.

The caption was wearing his new LDS onesie garment--I guess he forgot to mention it was 100% nylon tricot.  These are impossible to step into without your cock growing to fill that double nylon sliding crotch area.

Not sure if I showed this before, but someone knows how to use his nylon shorts the way they were intended--at least in my world.

Even though I prefer my garments to be silky Corban / nylon tricot, you can see how scratchy the regular cotton is but he is wearing the lycra sports bottom garment

Every once in awhile there is a perfect erection photo that you just have to hope is awaiting slipping into some nylon tricot something…..

Not sure why this guy isn't blowing a big load into his silky nylon garment.

Even though there is no way to get hard and ejaculate in their too small suits, wearing2 suits like that is such a turn on….that and knowing that their cocks have 4 layers of nylon or silky polyester over them.

Not familiar with the pattern the guys have on but they are big enough to shoot into.  It was so much easier when ALL Speedos were 100% nylon tricot and they were all so easy to slide / rub up and down to shoot into.

Hard to believe this guy hasn't figured out that he is wearing Sub 4 nylon tricot shorts that were made of super silky nylon tricot.  

Another guy who can't keep his hands off his silky nylon or polyester suit

Many of these water polo suits are still nylon or a really silky polyester.  Lycra water polo suits wouldn't last one game…..


No losers--they are all winners in their silky water polo suits

I think this would make a wonderful painting--very romantic and dramatic with lots of passion.  I hope they were able to finish each other off inside their lycra singlets after the match.

No comments: