Monday, March 9, 2015

Many Guys, many kinds of nylon tricot, and many reasons to wear it…..

So many different guys, so many different kinds of nylon tricot to wear, so many different reasons (excuses) to wear it over the years…..  When I see photos of entire swim teams wearing double sliding nylon layers of their Ocean Champion suits, or military guys wearing their silky nylon tricot green silkies for PT, underwear and sleepwear, or lifeguards in their 100% nylon Speedos worn 12 hours a day--I think of all of these guys "forced" (or handed by their "superior") some silky nylon tricot garment to wear for "legitimate" uniform or team purposes.   All of these guys had been wearing 100% cotton briefs since they left their diapers behind.  Some may have been aware that their sisters or mothers got to wear a silky feeling fabric for their underwear, but that it wasn't for men to wear.  For some unknown law of the universe, men with exposed and exterior sensitive sex organs were given (by comparison) scratchy cotton to wear on their male parts while females with basically internal sex organs were lavished with layers of silly nylon tricot.  Men got to feel it and experience only if they were having sex with another woman.  Of course we know now than many men (mostly straight) were having self-sex with nylon tricot without their wives' knowledge and continue to do so today.  Men actually designed and manufactured this silky nylon tricot for women to wear and to turn men on with it.  Thus began the lifelong association with nylon being for women and cotton being for men that we were born into and never questioned the white cotton briefs we had no choice to wear growing up.  That is, excerpt for me.  I was already questioning the logic of why I had to wear cotton and my sisters wore nylon tricot by age 5.  Funny that I still question the logic of many things in life to this day, but at age 5 my concern was more about scratchy cotton vs. silky nylon.  Of course, I had also discovered a perfectly legitimate reason for the advantage of my wearing nylon tricot--or specifically, layers of nylon tricot.  It had nothing to do with femininity vs. masculinity or my desire to be anything or anyone other than who I was.  I didn't want to dress up in mommy's clothes or wear make-up, I just fucking wanted to wear 2 or 3 or 5 pairs of silky nylon panties and enjoy how they slid over my 5 year old cock.  I didn't necessarily like the feelings of guilt and shame I felt after that incredible feeling that happened every time I felt their silkiness to the climatic conclusion, but I also didn't understand why there was a problem with it.  The problem was being beaten to a pulp by the man who told me how wrong it was and how I needed to be punished for doing such a terrible thing.  I still have a lingering fantasy that my mother would've allowed me to have had my own secret panty drawer where I could indulge wearing as many panties as I wanted to under my JCP boy's dash-line briefs or my cowboy and indian pajamas at night.  Who would have to know?  Who would really care?  Who else would I be hurting--other than my 5-year old butt when I got caught?  I will never know if indulging my "interest" in the only form of nylon tricot I was aware of at age 5 would have dissipated my interest or allowed me to have become an internationally known, famous advocate of men in nylon today?!  Ha ha, well, how about an internationally UNknown advocate today?  At least I didn't turn into some sort of serial killer or even serial panty-thief.  For the record, I stole far more nylon Speedos from men's swim team locker rooms than nylon tricot panties off clothes lines with the irony that they are both made out of exactly the same kind of silky feeling, 100% nylon tricot.  Today, there are neither clothes lines, locker rooms, or even a Macy's that carry nylon tricot, but I can pay $350 for a pair of 100% nylon tricot Van Raalte panties I used to see in a store window growing up that cost $3.50 then.  If Mom could only have known the financial return and happiness that kind of investment could have made in my life…..


Ran across this "oldie" in his double or triple white nylon Truwest suit.  While adjusting his crotch, we can see what he has that is enjoying his "legitimate" man wearing some silky nylon on is male parts.

While not really making any nylon tricot anythings, Under Armour has surpassed almost all other sports brands for gear.  Their early compression shorts  (similar to if not these) had 2 layers of nylon/lycra (not to be confused with nylon tricot) that did allow for a certain amount of "slideability" leading to the inevitable ejaculation for the male wearer.  Being the oral person I can, I would have to allow a period of tongue action in that waiting crack before pulling his  UA into place and forcing (allowing) him to fill that double front panel with every drop he has….

Something I have no direct knowledge of, but the incredible interest that Brits (of which I am 50%) have in their football nylon, is it really the nylon itself or is it the football "kit" that gets them off?  Truthfully, most of the nylon isn't really nylon tricot, although it is silky.  It mostly seems to be worn over cotton briefs of some sort which seems to kind of defeat the purpose of wearing silky nylon in the first place.  They have incredibly silky, shiny, nylon outfits / kits / gear and the seem to be a major fetish force, but would they be as turned on by a nylon speedo as a nylon Addidas pair of shorts?  Truthfully, I think the question is academic since a guy getting off in his nylon is a guy getting off in his nylon and who am I to question the reason?

Yes, nice body big bulge, but this is a nylon blog so that it the primary focus here….  One of the things that always drove me crazy was the seemingly indifference to guys when they "just happen" to be wearing silky 100% nylon tricot.  I could have that giant bulge of his empty that entire load inside them in no time at all--of course if it took an hour to two, that would be ok also.

Now on the other hand, if all of that is his and not a pair of socks or two, he will need a larger suit in order for me to completely ejaculate his entire load into that silky nylon tricot Aussiebum suit.  Yes, it would be possible to remove his suit and simply lay it on top of his cock and slide the nylon that way, but I'd rather see and feel and milk that entire load of his into that suit while he was wearing it.

Ok, this is how you can tell a nylon guy like me and everyone else….why would this guy take his cock out of his green silkies and use his hand to rub his cock?  Ok, he appears to be uncircumcised and this is a problem when guys are used to feeling their own skin slide up and down their shaft.  The solution to this is to allow him to lay on top of you while you are also wearing your silkies and let him slide / fuck his cock over yours until he shoots his load inside his.  By that point you will be so close to shooting (if you haven't already done so) it won't take much to have you fill your shorts with your load, too.  It is customary under such circumstances to trade shorts after shooting your respective loads into your shorts.  You can then take a nap, repeat the ejaculation experience and either keep or re-exchange shorts so you leave with each of your loads in yours/his shorts…..

Sometimes I don't always get it…the only difference I can tell is that the Soffee label seems to fade and then disappear. That's just about never happened to all the pairs that I own.  The nylon sometimes changes color, but more often than not, it's already a different color to begin with.  Sadly, what does go is the elastic.  Unlike a nylon Speedo that can live on with or without functioning elastic, these shorts don't.  Sometimes I will use a safety pin to try and extend their life, but many times I just have to say….Aloha

So, what to do with 100% prime beef straight military wearing a LYCRA Speedo?  Well, you are more than halfway there--get him into a 100% nylon Speedo so he can experience the difference and then jerk him off into his nylon so he will understand why the lycra is not a good choice.  You can also know, the lycra suit seen in this photo has long since been disposed of because lycra doesn't last--and that's why Speedo makes them.

Until I rule the world and banish all lycra and cotton wearing by men (women can have it all), we won't be seeing what we used to see on the starting blocks of every swim team out there….men wearing nothing on their bodies but 100% nylon tricot suits from different manufacturers all lined up with various sized bulges enjoying their silkiness.

He's turned his Soffee Ranger Panties (hey, that's what they call them) waistband over for some reason--like we didn't know they were 100% nylon tricot Soffee brand shorts?  The guy on his right with the beard is seen below…..

So what do you think that big cotton boxer brief wearing dude with the stocking cap on is thinking about this guy lifting wearing nothing but some silky nylon tricot shorts with an inner nylon panty holding up his manhood?  I'll bet he'd drop those scratchy cotton bb's to find out in a big hurry if given the chance.

For some reason these motion giff's are working now….there is a look that appears on a guy's face when his cock is being stimulated (by himself or someone else) with sliding silky nylon (or similar polyester) that is unmistakable.  It's a combination of  "I can't fucking believe how good this silkiness feels" and "oh, no, I'm going to shoot my load into them but I can't stop myself…."  Why guys think they have to take their cock out and shoot their load for the camera (like we haven't seen that 10,000 times before) when it feels so much better to let the nylon milk out every drop is strange to me.  It's what nylon does and what it's for--let it do its job….

Sadly I have never seen any of these guys working out in my gym wearing nothing by their 100% nylon silky shorts

Probably only I would recognize this 100% nylon tricot Ocean Champion suit when they thought that they needed to get with it and do patterned suits instead of the most silky, double sliding nylon suits in solid colors ever made.  The rest of you realize he needs a much larger suit to contain that manhood that has recently outgrown it...

Assuming that he grew this bulge himself and not in his organic garden, it appears that he is able to just gently stroke the 1 or 2 layers of silky nylon tricot over the base of it and not feel the need to move further up.  I suspect that when he does, the explosion will be heard 3 counties away and may blow a hole through that silky  nylon covering…..
Otherwise there is enough zucchini there for 2 loaves of bread.

I always wonder with these silly, straight (possibly fraternity) drag parties, how far do they go with being "authentic" with all of the clothing?  I mean if you're going to wear a dress and a bra, it wouldn't seem right to keep your white cotton briefs on, would it?  Hey, could I borrow some of your 100% nylon tricot panties for awhile?

This guy is not going to bring home the bacon my house….Looks like he is missing an opportunity to wear something (anything) other than the same cotton boxer briefs he wore all day under his regular clothes--anything to keep from having to be seen naked or taking a shower with the other team members.  What's wrong with these guys? 

No comments: