Friday, January 22, 2016

Clearing Out My Nylon Tricot JPEG Closet


No particular theme, advice, or even nylon ejaculation tips.  They've already been covered in the past several posts--the most in one month ever.  The result of which has not resulted in a lot of things that I should be doing instead.  You only see the end results (of course the real end result is when I help you blow your load in some nylon tricot) of my efforts on this blog.  Given the general unpopularity of nylon tricot today, most of these guys either are "accidentally" wearing it or are from a time when it was more common--if not even in style. As a result, I go through thousands of photos--quick as I am, all that time adds up.  Unfortunately we don't get snowed in here in Hawaii so I could justify all the time spent at my desktop not sitting under a palm tree.  I'm sure I will still be doing some looking and photo collecting, but I need to spend some time on other things as well....  





 We haven't seen any guys like with with their manhood parts inside a Truwest double nylon suit.  While the layers themselves don't slide over each other, this suit itself (when dry) would do the job in just a few minutes. Put this suit under a couple of other nylon Speedos or Truwest suits and slide them (especially using 2 hands alternating strokes) and slide them up and down your shaft.  There won't be any little swimmers left in your locker room when you finish blasting them all into those layers of silky nylon! 
As much as I love to see a guy's sperm load shoot through the nylon (in this case lycra) he is wearing, I prefer his hand to be rubbing the nylon over his cock.  In this particular case, he's wearing some non-sliding, non-silky lycra and is having to apply direct contact with his cock to get off like this.

How can the hot nylon tricot green silkies guy be kissing an indifferent guy wearing his lycra/car upholstery mini-Speedo?  If that was a triple, front-lined 70's Speedo made from Terylene (a silky polyester only used for white suits), they would be the nylon couple of the year....

All but the rear facing suit at the top look to be early nylon Ocean Champion or Dolfin nylon suits--the kind with the silky outer suit sliding over the equally silky inner one.  The longer these guys would sit around in that double nylon all day, the silkier they would get.  I guess you can only blow so many loads a day into them or help your buddy do his before you have to  go outside a play....


I don't really like his taste in tattoos (especially on a body as good as that), but  he does have the good taste to wear his 100% nylon tricot green silkies for underwear.

Not entirely sure what brand of suit this is but it could be an old Truwest.  Inn any case, they do look like they are 100% nylon tricot.  You know what can happen when you wear them.....

Yeah, you guessed right

"Yeah, dude...for real!  Just touch my cock right here over this nylon Speedo and see what happens!"  

He is such a hot "real" guy with a huge underwear (99% cotton) collection.  He does a great job photographing himself doing ordinary things wearing his briefs and getting in and out of his clothes.  So once in a great while, he must get down to his nylon tricots at the bottom of his drawer and is forced to wear them because everything else is in the wash....   Ha, ha, that great old excuse to wear nylon tricot as a man.  I've had that used on me many times--like I care that you needed a reason?

He also posts quality pictures.  These bottom two have not been cropped or enhanced in anyway and you can still see that big head of his perfectly centered inside that double nylon tricot crotch.  That other line is the little flap that keep his manhood in place.  So glad Jockey for Men never had the same stupid inclination that women's panties had and did not line that double silky pouch with cotton.  I tell you, that Cotton Lobby is evil to the core!
So this will be me in my kitchen tomorrow (only I would have on 5 times more nylon) going to make my coffee and not having stayed up half the night looking for pics of guys wearing nylon to stay up the next night to process and post.  I had a great idea, why don't some of you nylon guys send me some pics of you in some of yours.  You know you have them!  Faces and names or identifying marks will not be revealed to anyone.  And don't have a gym body?  Remember, nylon tricot is the "Great Equalizer"  I'm not looking at your pot or your pecs, I'm just drooling over your nylon tricot!


1 comment:

jw said...

The guy in the nylon tricot jockies did it for me he also wears some of my nylon panties.