Thursday, January 7, 2016

Last of the Nylon Rants (for awhile) and some EXTRA Hot Nylon Tricot Guys

So the past 2 blogs have been pretty heavy on nylon technique and my nylon tricot philosophy.  I feel justified since it's my blog and that I don't have anyone other than this big, vague void of the world wide web to voice my feelings to.  My theory is that even for those few of us who consider ourselves "Nylon Men" there probably aren't two of us who like or use nylon in the same way.  I don't know that really matters since we probably will never meet at a Worldwide Nylon Tricot Convention at the DuPont plant where it was invented more than 75 years ago.  There are guys out there who would consider themselves "into nylon" but they really only like nylon socks or maybe just nylon pantyhose--there are many blogs about just that form of nylon and they probably wouldn't know what to do with a nylon tricot Speedo other than swim in it.  Then there are nylon jackets and nylon sleeping bags and just about anything made out of nylon that I am deficient in.  So just this side of an actual apology for my nylon tricot opinions and views, I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read my posts or look at pictures that you're not going to see on the other blogs.  I have heard from a few of you lately by email, and it's really nice to make contact--especially when you happen to send me photos.  I would
never publish any personal photos without your permission or removing your face so not to worry.  Enjoy another year of nylon posts or until google gets bought out by some evangelical group......




Most of you probably think there's nothing wrong with this clip.  It is the "approved" and "normal" way guys are supposed to jerk off and apparently do.  I happen to know he could immediately double his pleasure using both hands and quadruple it using a few layers of sliding, silky nylon tricot.  "Yeah, but where would he get the nylon from?", you ask.  Well, he'd be prepared by either wearing a couple of pairs of something that slid, or he would always have some nearby incase anyone needed an impromptu nylon conversion.  However, the nylon he would be wearing, for some reason, will be silkier and slide better than the nylon in his gym bag or under his car seat.

Just take a large piece of manly beef and put him in some silky nylon shorts and see which way the line forms...

I think this is a fairly recent repeat, but I'm closing out my 2015 file and couldn't resist one more posting.  It's rare that anyone posts one of the common problems of unprepared men who slide into some silky nylon for the first time.  It's so easy to relieve his distress  with a quick silk and get him back in the game.  Perhaps the coach didn't have time for him?

They really should have sued for false advertising on this ad.  Comparing men's cotton briefs (even 1/4 polyester) to lingerie and calling it "silky soft" and then have the nerve to say "not sissy"--they should be so lucky!  Calling 3 parts cotton and one part polyester "sensuous" is not a recipe anyone should use.  I've always thought being man enough to wear nylon tricot and ignore any of the cliche "negatives" about it takes more than this clown hugging his cotton t-shirt while his manhood is stuck in scratchy cotton from birth to death.  I guess holding their husbands hostage in cotton only was a way to guarantee the only way they would get to feel silky nylon tricot was to feel it on their wives.  I was on to that by age 5 and my cock has been thanking me ever since!

One of the features of my new cable system is the ability to stop and reverse anything on the tube.  I was half-watching a movie on TCM called "Crescendo" one day.  I happened to look up just as this hot guy was walking by wearing this nice, large nylon tricot suit.  Stop, reverse, play again....and again.  I would have taken more pictures of the front with his big bulge in the nylon but I accidentally hit the channel button and that automatically deletes anything you have already watched previously.  Anyway, watching the nylon move on his ass produced an instant erection and then there's this fairly closeup of his bulge in front.  Anyway, I don't have TCM On Demand yet, but this movie is worth looking for. 

I couldn't zoom in any more on this picture, but he is another fine defender of our country who felt the need to pull down his BDU pants and show us how he is protecting us all with his nylon tricot Ranger Panty underwear.  I will sleep much better tonight knowing this.  It's even hotter knowing that the military no longer requires them for PT (in fact, bans them) but they are still so loved by the military that they order their own and wear them for underwear.  What's wrong with the rest of the country?

I've never been to anything like this--maybe because I don't think Honolulu ever had one or maybe I was too inhibited to go?  Of course, we don't even have "footy shorts" here and if they had said "Speedo", they would all have been lycra and not 100% nylon anyway.  I wonder how serious guys are when they go to something like this.  Is it all just sort of a joke ("ha, ha Look at me in my short shorts?") or is it more like, "Dude, you look so fucking hot in those silky nylon shorts, I hope they'll be sliding over your tricot underwear when I get you off in them!"  Or something like that....   About the closest thing now is when someone has a disco party (or even hippy) and I always wear a super silky nylon shirt with a nylon tank or t-shirt under it.  Amazing how many more hugs you get when you are wearing sliding tricot on your body.

Going really deep to tuck his cock in those lycra Speedos

Yet another example of men wearing their slightly pulled up green silkies underwear with their pants pulled down.  Hope they used some sun screen or they are really going to have a silkies tan line--nothing wrong with that.

I see posts of guys goofing around on the beach with things stuck in their suits pretending to have a boner on the beach.  I'm thinking that this one looks pretty legitimate.  First of all, they're obviously nylon tricot so no surprise there since many cocks seem to be "allergic" to silky nylon and always react this way.  Also the guy isn't goofing off and just relaxing on the beach.  This actually did happen to me once where a guy was feeling his nylon Speedo and pretending he was asleep.  There was a guy who was taking pictures of his hard on (and earlier of me I discovered).  He was also wearing a nylon Speedo and I wound up befriending him--something I had no trouble with in my Speedo and then body.  When he went in for a swim, I swiped the film from his camera.

This is JW from Texas doing what he does best. creaming in his (usually Vanity Fair) nylon tricot panties.  He's very hot and masculine and wears his silky panties to work each day under his suit.  Sometimes he wears 2 pairs which is obviously very distracting but rewarding later--or even seated behind your desk in your pants if you can't wait.  I don't normally like it when guys reach inside their nylon whatever and grab their cock directly to shoot through the nylon because their cock is missing out on those sliding layers and your hand on feeling the silkiness.  However, I think JW is just being a prick tease here because he rubs his cock head back and forth across the panty nylon (very dangerous) and then blows his load through the thin panty nylon.  Love seeing a guys balls nestled in a double nylon crotch like that (better not be cotton lined).  Those silky panties were really just made for guys to jerk off either into or 2 or 3 at a time sliding up and down your shaft while sticking out the side of whatever pair you are wearing.  They can also be used (and are very compatible with) nylon Speedos.  If using the Speedo to slide up and down your shaft, and you are trying to preserve the integrity of the Speedo (if it was your coaches or best friends or hot guy you met on the beach), you can let the panty (panties) take the direct hit from your multiple sperm blasts without messing up the Speedo underneath.  I'm guessing most of you real nylon guys already know this...... 

Another guy wearing a vintage Ocean Champion or Dolfin suit.  Look at how much room there is to play inside his suit.  Also, his hands have obviously already discovered that the slightest movement of the outer nylon suit is sliding over the inner liner / panty suit.  Imagine just standing around in public being able to feel 2 layers of nylon sliding and it's perfectly ok.

Yungerdaddy chose to put his model in a nylon Aussiebum (although, it doesn't really look like nylon here) that was too small to hold his giant manhood--with that suppresized head.  As you learned in the previous blog post about getting your guy off in a too small suit, you are prepared with something else at hand (soon to be in your hand around cock) that will slide over his big shaft and still get him off.  If his suit seems silky enough, you could also chance taking it off and using it to jerk him off into and then yourself.

I came across (not that way) two pictures of what I think is the same guy--obviously a lycra man--on Weigh In.  Had a little difficulty figuring out what he's wearing on the right.  I'm guessing they are a pair of the same kind of Sandico shorts as the left,but with a fly and there is some sort of fold in the lycra going across his body?

Hot as this photo is, it would be even hotter if their cocks were inside those shiny, silky shorts.  It would be hotter if this happened to be in the coaches office, but I think it's more like someone's house and they are wearing what the photographer just gave them to both put on.  Of course this will probably be the only picture in them.

The shorts aren't nylon but he qualifies with that shirt and I don't think it would be too difficult to get him into something silkier on the bottom....

This guy, on the other hand, is ready to go right now in his silky outfit.  I really love shadow stripe nylon anything.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny my type would not be beefy guys - that is until you put him in a pair of nylon shorts - then all bets are off. That dude in the burgundy shorts is smokin' hot!!!!!!!!!