Thursday, June 7, 2018

Who Knew (or even cared) There Was So Much More of Luke Halpin to Share?

I really thought I had said goodbye to Luke and his red Ocean Champion (possibly Dolfin) double nylon suit a couple of posts ago.  I mean how much more does anyone need to know about this guy?  Well, apparently a LOT more:   
                                                           
http://www.cpps90.com/Luke/html/articles/body.html

You can sample Luke by individual body parts or go through 30+ episodes frame by frame of every scene he was in!  That would be thousands and thousands of frames.  So I did.  Not because I was obsessed with his elbows or legs, but in the hopes of in showing his lower back a few thousand times, I might get a closer look at any potential underwear / nylon swimwear sighting.  So who is more obsessed, him or me?  Let's not go there.....  I did learn that he never did wear his red nylon suit in an episode--only in some publicity shots and by accident in the movie (barely) as I showed in the previous blog.  He did wear some sort of white underwear that was occasionally slightly visible.  Jockey was making white nylon underwear during the time this show was made, a jock would even have been possible, but can't really tell for sure from the few shots where anything shows.  There are even a couple of "white" sightings from Dad.  Junior almost always wore a belt and we never see anything from under him.  Luke almost never wore a belt so we got to see down his cutoffs a little more.    Even a couple of scenes where he isn't wearing cutoffs and can see his visible briefs line.  From a continuity standpoint, they were smart to just keep him in his cutoffs so there was never any problem with matching or inserting a shot from a previous episode.  His hair seemed to change color a lot more than his cutoffs.



Motion picture cameras shoot 24 frames per second.  Luke is almost in every scene.  More than 30 episodes are depicted.  Do the math.  Pardon the blasphemy, but my body was better than his at this age, but my blond hair was mostly in a buzz cut and I never got to wear jeans so no jeans cutoffs.  Nothing like having every move you ever made on screen available to your fans, though!



Here's a scene from a fantasy episode that never aired except as I was writing this blog posting:  I disguised myself as a cub scout to get closer to Luke while filming to see what kind of nylon suit he was wearing.  His dad was suspicious when I told him I was trying to earn my merit badge in nylon Speedos and held up his hand for me to stop.  The only way I could convince him was to go to his trailer and pull down by green uniform shorts and show him the nylon suit I had on.  It was a double nylon suit just like I was hoping Luke was wearing only mine was blue.  I told him he could confirm it was the same kind by sliding the 2 silky layers of nylon over each other.  I found out for sure when he said that my suit was a lot silkier than Luke's.  Mine was probably a lot newer.  As he was sliding my nylon, of course, my boner showed up right on schedule and he knew just what to do with it. He said I came a lot faster than Luke usually did. but I was kind of scared.  I was hoping to leave with one of Luke's nylon suits but I wound up wearing my load home in my own and got the merit badge for my efforts.  The End.

Dad stopping me before inviting me to his trailer.....











Nice to see that Flipper's trainer also wore a multiple panel nylon suit.

The most white that Dad ever showed on the show.  Must be Jockey nylon, for sure.
Love those Catholic Youths.  I subscribed to "Boy's Life" as a child solely in the hopes of seeing a picture like this.  I think in all the years I got it, there was maybe 1 or 2 with nylon suits in them.  Too bad I wasn't Catholic.


Would have given anything to have had that suit for 10 minutes....but in reality, I wouldn't have returned it and would still be pumping loads into it today.  And it would still be feeling very silky.






This is the biggest show of "something white" in 30+ episodes.  Really worth wasting 2 days of my life to find it, too.  Waistband seems too narrow for regular briefs, but we may never know.

This shot looks more like a regular briefs waistband because you can see the elastic seam in the center.  Still, it could be some brand of nylon since they used to have regular exposed elastic (like cotton briefs) back then but with nylon fabric.

These inane "questions" and "answers" were probably created by their publicity department.  I can't imagine a teenager saying "He is adorable" regarding Flipper.  In other quotes (yes, there are MANY more) he used the word "lovely" a lot.  I don't think I've ever even used the word lovely.....

All I can think of is how super silky that nylon suit would be at the end of the day having been worn and (hopefully) not gotten wet.  

You can almost make out the center seam of the inner nylon suit that they ran right down the middle over your cock head for some annoying reason.


Guessing Luke wasn't cut because we would be seeing a lot more of his head if he was.

I looked at so many pictures that I thought I was seeing his red nylon suit, but I don't think so?

This wasn't part of an episode and it's too dark to be his red nylon suit, but it is nylon.

The biggest front sighting...

Not really liking these at all, but something different.

Love the gap those beltless cutoffs would show, but, in the end, no real confirmations on what we were seeing.

Having that many teeth that near my manhood parts would bother me but I'll bet Flipper loved it.

Again, more publicity shots and not from an episode.

This must be the original "Black Hole" suit as it's really nothing but a black, negative space.

This was the best briefs line show, but other frames show more of "something" white above his pants.  This shot could be analyzed with various Freudian overtones....Dad's perfect butt, the banana, the grapes.  I'd say go for it, Luke.  Make your Dad happy!

....and in summary, yeah, I know....pathetic.

No comments: