Saturday, July 7, 2018

Hundreds of 100% Nylon Tricot Silkies and Ranger Panties on Instagram--You do not need to be a member!

I had planned on a post using men wearing other nylon tricot clothes, but I stumbled across "klaus von bootyshorts" which took me to his Instagram pics.  I don't know about you, but between this blog and Facebook, I waste enough time on this computer and dealing with Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. is not of any interest to me since I am not a Millennial  Because I don't have an Instagram account and since the photos displayed couldn't be saved, I thought I was out of luck.  I use my screen grab app to download pictures on my desktop that are otherwise not saveable.  So I screen saved Klaus's picture.  Playing around, it turns out Klaus is the cutest poster boy for wearing all of Soffee's nylon tricot shorts in many colors.  There are also a lot of videos which I did not attempt to download with action shots of guys working out and wearing their silkies.  Turns out, you can put anything into the SEARCH function and see what people have posted.  Many hashtags are displayed and give you an idea of how many thousands of photos might be displayed.  Yes, thousands.  So here is a small sample (and other future blogposts to come) of what I spent almost 2 days acquiring.  I will not be looking for any more pictures on Instagram, but you may do so:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjDY1a9nF3w/?taken-by=klaus_von_bootyshorts

Like I said, you won't be able to download them--maybe you can if you join Instagram.  The pictures are not very large, but I have blown up and enhanced all of these for your viewing pleasure.  It's obvious these nylon tricot green silkies are hugely popular with straight guys.  Funny, all of the gay pride photos I've seen show cotton brief waistbands sticking out of the guys' shorts.   Leather, chiffon, lycra, feathers, but no nylon tricot.  So much for gays and nylon.  However, these straight guys LOVE it and even seem to like to imagine having gay sex with their buddies as seen here.  Sorry, I', not going to turn straight in order to have nylon sex with other guys.  I have enough photos downloaded to keep you entertained for a bit, but please feel free to search for your own and enjoy them feeling their nylon and watching their cocks flop around in them on their many videos.







Oh yeah, this straight dude would love to lick that cock head showing through 2 layers of silky nylon tricot in his buddies shorts.

    A little nipple nibbling is a good start to some silkies sex.  Unfortunately, as my next post reveals in my review, these flag shorts are a polyester jersey and are not silky enough to have sex in.  They are still referred to as "silkies" the same way any small, bikini swim suit is referred to as "Speedos" no matter what their fabric content may be.

Having trouble understanding?  Wait, let me draw you a picture...  Looks like my lightening this photo has ruined the cock and balls that was drawn just for this reference photo of what this guy would like to do with what's inside his buddies nylon tricot shorts.  Unfortunately, also inside this silky shorts is some form of non-nylon underwear.  Most of the posts that show any underwear showing inside their nylon tricot silkies get many comments condemning this practice.  You are wearing nylon tricot--why would you prevent your cock from enjoying it??!!

Yeah, dude, go for it while I switch to movie mode.....

Poor pussie grabber will be disappointed when he learns these flag shorts are not silky nylon, but at least he's thinking along having silkies sex lines and that's a good thing.

Not exactly sure what they're trying to do here, but I can tell you the guy in the green silkies on the left is going to shoot his load in them a lot faster than the guy on the right in his polyester jersey material of his flag shorts--they are not silkies or silky.

This probably should have gone into the sex section at the beginning, but it's really just a bunch of straight guys hanging out wearing nothing but nylon tricot shorts and one guy in his thong.  Better than a gay pride parade in my book.....

Careful guys, keep those nylon tricot covered bulges at least 6 inches away from each other.  Frottage in nylon tricot silkies will result in simultaneous ejaculation inside your panty.  It will dry quickly and hardly leave a stain so go for it.  It's always polite to ask your recently ejaculated partner if he would like to trade shorts with you. 

Truthfully, each guy has his own beauty and advantages.  I would be happy to take advantage of both of them.

Soffee does make a lot of colors in their nylon tricot silkies.

These guys like to show themselves off wearing them for everything--underwear, working out, marching, beach, sleeping, but not too many shown shooting their loads into them--which you know they do.  They even have a name for it:  "Silky pops."  Yeah, pop goes the sperm right into that nylon tricot.

One nice thing about big and beefy is that they wear larger nylon silkies which means a lot more room to play inside them.

Tall and silky.

Nice of him to show off his muscle, but I'm looking at his big, silky nylon and how much he could shoot into it.

Yeah, look at those muscles---thanks, I'm looking at his clearly defined inner nylon panties inside his silky shorts.

The fashion of wearing them tight (if they fit, go down a size smaller) seems to be fading.  The practicality of having more room to move the nylon over your cock or even invite another cock in to play with yours means better shooting in them.

Nice display, thanks.

See, other silky wearers don't like to see non-nylon underwear between a cock and a silky.  Beware of the straight silkies police.....

Soffee is no longer the only maker of nylon tricot silkies, but they always cost more.  My one experiment with the flag silkies was a $30 waste of money plus postage.

Always like to see guys feeling their nylon tricot.

Even better feeling with both hands

Every once in awhile you run into a really good pic--like this one.  Too bad his carrying buddy can't cop a feel off that silky nylon ass like the wearer.  Hope he will be taking him back to his den and ravage that nylon with plenty of ejaculations....

Great way to enjoy the summer wearing nothing but a nylon panty under your nylon shorts which is why they are called Ranger Panties by all the straight guys who enjoy them.

I don't condone violence, but I could condone some with all his little swimmers when I ejaculate them into those silky nylon shorts

See what I mean?  This is not a gay pride parade.  These are straight men showing what's under their nylon tricots....

I'd sure like to think those incredible silky looking nylon shorts have had several loads of man sperm shot into them by now.

Always nice to know what guys wear under their uniforms--and many do.

No comments: