Thursday, February 21, 2019

Some Nylon Tricot for Everyman - You Deserve It (REVISED VERSION)

My second blog posting in less than 24 hours--meaning I got nothing else done today.   


What should a man's ass wear?  We're always about the front, the bulge, the size, but men also have amazing asses.  So maybe they're not as sensitive to what's covering them as our man parts in front are, they are still feeling and sensual.
Man's ass in what he's supposed to wear according to society.  100% white cotton briefs  (or variations thereof) made by JC Penney, in this case.  Scratchy, not sensual to the touch and must remove before sex.  Double fabric crotch is just a reminder that it is continuing to the front to continue the torture.....



Man's ass in what he could wear if he could find them:  100% Jockey Nylon Tricot briefs, in this case a rare pink.  Super silky, sexy, no need to remove for sex, just shoot your load in them.  Silky fabric moves with your body and always drapes perfectly across your hot ass--made hotter by this fabric.  Super thin side seams.  Usually more rear crotch visible (as with all Jockey brand) with double nylon--which is always better than single.



100% Nylon tricot Panty designed by men for women to wear so they (men) can feel the nylon on them.   Let's just skip the middle person (woman), and let your cock directly go into them which is also a good place to shoot your sperm, as it turns out.  Men don't really need 1-2" of thick elastic cutting into them to hold up their parts.  Easy access from any point if needed or desired.  Super silky looking and feeling with (at least on vintage models), a large, curved double nylon crotch that continues to the front where it is holding up your precious masculinity in perfect comfort.  The crotch also allows another's cock to slide between your legs (front or back) against this crotch for just enough stimulation on his cock head to easily discharge his load between your legs.  The perfect design for a man to wear 24/7 and provide comfort and/or sexual relief to himself or another man.  In addition, you can easily add an additional pair (or two) over these to double or triple the pleasure by feeling multiple layers slide over your body even while wearing your outer masculine attire.

Technically these are nylon and are super popular in Europe.  More of a taffeta nylon.  Well, they like them in Europe....  The seam can be a problem and there is no crotch and they aren't as silky, well, still better than cotton!


I thought he was just trying to slide his nylon green silkies against the other guy's ass like any normal male would do, but then noticed it was wearing some cotton/lycra boxer briefs while trying to burst a balloon in the process.  Why do guys need to pretend?  You know you want to slide your double nylon covered erection up and down his double nylon covered ass until you shoot your load while dozens of other men cheer you on.  Why do people have to complicate things?

Really have to thank this sago palm hugging guy for showing us his nylon panty covered nut sac inside his light colored Soffee nylon tricot shorts.  I'm sure he would rather be feeling the silkiness of the nylon over that thorny palm shaft, but either he, or some other guy, will get around to it and drain that load that is straining his inner panty.

Have any of you guys ever given this any thought?  All I ever worried about was how silky the nylon was and that there was not a cotton liner covering the crotch.  But who knew I could also find out the day just by checking my panties?  I have to admit to looking at the newspaper to see what the day was or even my cell phone, but to have to open my pants and check my panties, well, what won't they think of next?  Unfortunately, Rayon Tricot was a substitute for nylon during WWII and was never as silky as even Acetate Tricot.  While they did keep making Days of the Week panties into the 60's, I guess we have had to come to rely on other forms of technology for that purpose today than checking our panties--which was not always convenient.  As a side note to my sister who once got an entire set of 7 for Christmas one year (much to my disappointment that Santa had forgotten mine), I remember that Tuesday, a pale yellow pair, was the silkiest of the week and always looked forward to feeling that pair on my little boy penis.  So, I was up to date even as a child.....







This was supposed to be up with the other "Asses" but since it's lycra, it can stay where it is.  I wonder what the other guy was thinking as he looked as the guy's ass moving in the fabric?  I'm sure he would liked to have let his hand remain a little longer than the half second contact it made.  Kind of jiggles like a "bowl full of jelly" but maybe they burned some of it off having sex in their singlets later?


Haven't found an educational example like this for a long time so pay attention:  The common technique of getting yourself or another guy off wearing nylon (in this case lycra, but close enough) to to just rub or slide the FRONT of the cock.  It will work and he will get off and shoot his load eventually.  Feeling silky nylon up and down your shaft always works.  However, even when the shaft is pressed against his body too tightly to access, if you can at least get your thumb behind his head like this, you stand a much better chance of getting him off before your hand cramps up and you awkwardly try to switch to your other hand only to find that it doesn't work as well because you are on the wrong side.  Some guys' heads are actually too sensitive to rub directly, but allowing the nylon tricot itself to slide over it gently (as I refer to as "letting the nylon do the work") he will shoot a lot more and enjoy the process even more and your arm and hand will thank you.  This is not necessarily true if the guy is uncut because his own foreskin might be doing it for him.  Ok, you have learned a valuable lesson that you won't read anywhere else--and if you do, I want to know where!

Just another normal, hot, straight guy feeling his silky nylon tricot Soffee shorts with both hands to show off his big thighs and also including the big head on his circumsised cock in the process.  Every time I see that expanded metal grill on a locker I remember it was the same as the University of Minnesota Swim Team's old locker room where I snagged dozens of (now) vintage 100% nylon suits over the years.  Using the rough end of a wire hanger I had undone, it was easy to extend the hanger through the opening of the mesh, snag a suit off the hook it was hanging from, and (kind of like one of those arcade games) slowly pull it over to the small opening.  Believe it or not, it was possible to pull  a full sized Speedo (or other brand) through that little opening and into my waiting gym bag--all while my heart was racing and I was risking probably expulsion, arrest and ridicule--which thankfully never happened --close a couple of times, though!  Sometimes the suit might fall off the end of the hanger, but I could usually reach it from a lower opening in the locker and still grab it.  They tried various nylon suit "anti-theft"  devices like hanging their towels from the inside of the locker to prevent my hanger from getting through, but they didn't work.  I swam there often enough so that if the room was in use, I would just swim and observe, but the room was set off from the rest of the huge locker room area so I had some privacy when "at work" but it was also dangerous because I shouldn't have been over there, either.  Wonder if they ever noticed after lycra came into being, that those suits were never touched?  Only the nylon was worthy of my efforts and are still just as silky today.

It was so hot to occasionally run into a guy on a beach wearing a nylon tricot suit like this--looks like an Ocean Champion or a Dolfin.  I would always strike up a conversation and ask about where he got his suit or some other inane discussion.  There were occasions where the guy came home with me, gay and straight, and even sometimes sex occurred--that would be gay only.  Anyway, brings back good memories.   In a few cases, we might have exchanged suits or I'd given him one or more of my stolen suits.

A repeat, but a good example of nylon silking and letting the nylon do its job on his head with an occasional use of thumb.  As good and silky as this feels, your cock would really appreciate that 2nd pair for silking purposes.....

Not sure what the circumstances are here--a wear your favorite nylon shiny shorts party?  Hope everyone had a happy ending and that all their DNA stayed in the shorts and not on that Harvest Gold colored couch.

Remember, it's always important to be prepared to take advantage to check on another guy's panties when the opportunity presents itself.  Even though this particular opportunity only lasted a few seconds, it has been preserved forever here.   While his teammate happened to be in the air in front of him, this fast thinking player lifted his outer shorts up to check on his silky nylon underwear and confirm his suspicions.  A simple "sorry" apology is all it takes in exchange for this clear view of his panties.  While VPL (visible panty line) is nice, actually seeing the visible panty directly is better!

While they didn't have twerking when I was a swimmer, this movement has obviously spread everywhere now.  Here a swimmer is using the move to push his butt into the crotch of the guy behind him and lift upwards.  Not knowing the fabric contents of their suits, it's impossible to tell how much sexual gratification was received from this move or how long the movement lasted.  But the look on the face of the swimmer doing the twerking, it is obvious to be both deliberate and pleasurable while the "twerkee" seems to be enjoying it, too.  No one else even seems to be noticing although whoever covered the face of the lone female seemed to be embarrassed.  Perhaps he "twerked off" other guys on the team later?

Having been made aware of Bri Nylon shirt wearing Bri Boys' Schools from the 1970's wore, seeing these blue shirts made me think they are the ones.  I was always one of the boys (sadly not here) who tried his best to spread his legs far enough to make as much contact over as much area as possible when seated next to any boy (or man) when the opportunity presented itself.  It was always such a turn on when it was reciprocated.  Then, secondary, but also hot, was to see if any arm or even side-of-hand contact could be made and maintained.  In the case of picture taking, once contact had been made, keeping it there seemed to be important so as not to ruin the picture.  Interesting here to see how much contact has been made by some of the boys and how much is being avoided by others.  I'm sure the stimulation of the nylon may have something to do with it.  Sadly, I doubt they had school colored nylon underwear to go with their shirts, but I would think on cold nights (probably most were) wearing your roommates nylon shirt under yours would have made sense.

Hot to see guys who are proud to show off their inner panty lines or even their inner penis lines (both VPLs) while wearing their Soffee 100% nylon tricot shorts.

There is a HUGE fetish for what I think is referred to as "Forced Femeninization" with men--I think mostly straight men.  It is where older women (mother, auntie, even grannie) force young males to dress up as little girls in full drag and definitely with all little girl nylon underthings--particularly panties that they are constantly spurting into in spite of constant warnings not to.  Given what a small following my blog has regarding all sorts of nylon tricot for men, this seemingly obscure interest is huge.  Boys are threatened with punishment by these women, very dominated and humiliated and yet very pleasured by wearing little girls clothing--particularly panties. I point this out, in part because I'm a little surprised that I don't seem to have any particular feelings about this one way or the other given my nylon origins and punishment.  The occasional discovery (no matter how hard I tried to hide it from age 5 on) of nylon tricot which was only available in the form of my sisters' panties was always met with severe punishment from my dad.  I don't ever being humiliated and certainly never forced to wear them (oh, no! ha ha), nor did I get a spanking fetish in connection with my nylon wearing attempts.  Was it too much to ask to let me wear nylon and get off in it?  Apparently it was.  Did I have any lasting guilt, desire for punishment or humiliation, or attraction to older women (or men) with paddles?  No to all of that.  A recent fantasy I've thought up was that I would open my underwear drawer (2nd from top and still in my nephew's garage) one day and all my JCP (mostly) briefs had been pushed to the side and there was a pile of neatly folded in half Lorraine, Munsingwear, and a few Van Raalte (for special occasions) panties.  Enough so I could wear 2 or 3 at a time and under my boys briefs if necessary.  That's all it would have taken.  I often wonder what sort of difference it would have made in my adult life to have had this continual childhood nylon "desire" actually met instead of violently denied.  Well, in any case, it didn't seem to give me any lasting issues as it turns out it was more about the nylon, anyway, and not just the panties other than they were all I knew and just happened to be some of the best nylon tricot ever made.  I could have had a drawer full of little boy's nylon briefs, nylon Speedos, AND panties and been the happiest boy on the planet!  Well, as one of my favorite adult mottos says about life, "You never get it all."

Here's the front half of the above nylon ass view shown.  Nothing to complain about here, either!  Not sure why the early nylon for men was made "ribbed" in this manner.  Jockey kept it for it's tank top (vest) shirts even though they made regular, smooth nylon tricot t-shirts.  Maybe they just had a lot of leftover ribbed nylon?  ha ha  In any case, I've never really cared for it.  It "sort of" slides, but those "ribs" are annoying although they do make it easier to grip if you are sliding it over the front of a pair of Jockey nylon briefs tying to get a guy off, I would still prefer traditional flat, smooth, and silky nylon tricot.  They used it for briefs and shorts, too, at one time.  No thanks.....

I think this is another case of a photographer said, "here put these on and sit on this stool" but they look kind of neat.  I'd wear them but with a nylon something else under them which may or may not slide since they are satin.  I wish I knew more about the chemistry of nylon as they do make a satin tricot, but I'm not sure where that lies in the silkiness scale.

I hadn't noticed that this was a compilation photo of several brands here.  On the left he is wearing Jockey nylon tricot briefs and I assume a BVD nylon tricot tank top since it's not ribbed although other brands also made nylon tricot tank tops and he is wearing BVD nylon tricot briefs.  They were pretty good nylon but sometimes a strange cut.  i liked the older, exposed elastic better.  Not sure what's going on with the bottom right with the partial white fly and some sort of  Undergear cockring underwear and metal ring thing.  I have to admit to not knowing almost anything about "sex gear" since nylon tricot was enough to get me off and anyone I was with.

This is for the satin guys out there.  I guess it's a separate fetish but I don't see a lot of it out there.  The issue with satin is that it seems to be more about the OUTSIDE silkiness of it while the INSIDE is smooth, but not as smooth or silky as the outside.  Anyway, it's "sensual" and looks great, I'd still probably want good old nylon tricot on underneath....


This was on a straight, military twitter site so it makes it even more obvious.  Another guy wanting to butt fuck you wearing your 100% nylon tricot Soffee shorts is not a surprise to them!  And it's not even gay because they said so!
I don't remember if it's this brand or another one, but it's gone totally gay--which is not a bad thing.  i included a few of the comments.  I don't have a twitter account, but I can still go to these #sites and look at the pics.  I can't download them, so I just screen grab them and you see them here.  Some of these are made in China and sell very cheaply so I will just say, nylon buyer beware.  It's not about how cheap (your cock doesn't care), it's about how silky (your cock does care).







When I first saw this, I thought WOW!  Then when I was running it through Photoshop to clean and blow it up, I thought, "Wait a minute!"  I've seen a lot of nylon covered cock bulges, but never one this shape....   I could easily have actually filled in that space between the bottom of the bulge curve and the top suit and made it really big.  Then I thought, well, they didn't really do a very good job if someone did mess with the photo, so maybe it really is for real and I've left it alone.  These are probably Adolph Kiefer suits.  They're nylon, he's cute and that may or may not be his manhood inside.



There are so many gifs of wrestlers grabbing their lycra crotches that I should probably just do an entire blog post on them.  I did that once and got a huge viewership, but I refuse to pander to lycra when this is all about nylon tricot!  Anyway, he's walking like he just got fucked really good and his cock needs to be kind of violently shoved back into place.  I think he needs to spend some time with some silky nylon and forget about that lycra singlet for awhile.



No, this isn't the best early 1960's swim team wearing their 100% nylon suits I've ever seen.  However, this is a Wyoming swim team.  Out in the middle of nowhere, these almost all super cute guys walked into their swim team locker room.  They pulled down their jeans, their white cotton briefs, and stepped into and pulled up their silky 100% nylon tricot suits (because I hadn't been there to steal them first), gave their cocks a little sliding feel through the silky nylon and went out and posed for this picture.  They just look so happy in their nylon out there and possibly the only time in their lives actually wore that silky feeling nylon before going back to the ranch in their tight jeans over their white cotton briefs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What site are the nylon tanktops from?