Saturday, February 23, 2019

Shameless Commercial Exploitation - Purchasing A Real Mormon Nylon /Corban Onepiece Garment of Your Very Own


I can now safely and honestly vouch for the guy who is somehow able to sell actual Mormon garments on eBay directly to the public.  Mine arrived today directly from the Main Mormon Distribution Center in SLC so you know he isn't making these in his basement or are from Chinese prisoners.  There is nothing like getting a Corban / Nylon Tricot garment in the mail as you can feel the nylon sliding while it's still inside the package--imagine how it's going to feel when you slip into it.  While I have more than enough garments for this and a couple more lifetimes, I don't have a zippered Corban and wanted to make sure this guy is legit before promoting him to my loyal nylon readers.  He does have 100% positive feedback and you will ultimately have to contact him for your size since he still hasn't taken my advice and put in a size selection and quantity purchase boxes in his ad.  He is very sincere and formal so don't expect a hot date.  He is doing this for men and women who aren't able to buy these on their own anymore due to not having a current temple recommend card and not for a hot Halloween date.  The other thing you will notice, he is apparently based here in Hawaii, however, even though I pointed this out to him, he did not respond to it and I have absolutely no idea who he is or where he lives and that's fine with me.  I don't expect I will ever meet him or find out who he is so please don't involve me in your transaction.

As far as the price, well, some guys pay $36 for a cotton CK boxer brief at Macy's every day.  So you're paying $90 + postage for the silkiest thing out there on the market in nylon tricot for men that is designed not to be taken off and worn 24/7.  The back flap does take some practice so you might want to take advantage of the zipper and slip it down while doing your business on the toilet and wiping after.  There is a tendency for one of the flaps to become "engaged" in the wiping process and sometimes gets rather soiled in the process.  Not to worry, Oxyclean eliminates all of Mother Natures stains including sperm.  As I've said many times, tell me that tall, arched crotch made with 2 sliding layers of silky nylon isn't there for a reason.  The nylon bottom separates puts a cotton panel there that prevents any sliding action so enjoy your one piece!

Even though I never hear from anyone, please post or email me your experience with getting one and if it is your first.




This is what you are buying.  I have talked about them enough and that incredible double nylon sliding crotch that will practically eliminate your morning wood all by itself.





The rear with it's easy access entrance or exit I have also talked about many times.  The 100% nylon tricot is the best out there--and I should know.




This is a screen grab of his actual ad.  Yes you will have to be an eBay member and it does appear he will take other credit cards besides paypal.  Please do not attempt to go around eBay and deal with him directly as this can get him kicked off ebay--they frown on this big time.  Again you see he is based here in Honolulu, but I have no idea who or where he is and I respect his desire to remain anonymous.  "Eddie" could also be a 75 year old woman for all I know....
What arrived today still in the package where it will remain until some significant event where I will want to wear it--but if one doesn't happen soon, I don't know how long I will be able to resist slipping into it!  I have about a 44" chest but like these a bit looser so ordered a 46 which is what I mostly wear.  I actually wore a size 40 the other day, but that was a bit tight.  I often like to wear a 42 or a 44 under a 46 and enjoy the 2 silky layers for the few months of the year that I can do that here in Hawaii.  This season will be over soon.


I have no idea how he is able to order directly from the main Distribution Center in SLC as there are 2 here on the island, but, again, none of my business.  In the past the Church has been able to ban the sale of these garments on eBay to the general public but for some reason that has happened.  You may notice others are also now starting to sell some as well.  Up to you if you want to chance it with someone else, but this guy is legit from my dealings.






2 comments:

faszember said...

Holy shit, that is some mark-up!
Really, they're only 8 or 9 bucks.

jw said...

They feel great