Tuesday, July 16, 2019

SALE CONTINUES: Please Read

I did get a little information from "eddiewouldsell" about his selling Mormon garments on eBay.  Yes, the Church is now fighting him as have other Mormons.  He really is sincere about being able to provide these sacred garments to those who no longer qualify by having a current Temple Recommend that they are a "good" Mormon as in paid up in donating 10% of their income to this church that owns Marriott and other billion dollar enterprises.  He did confide a little about his personal circumstances and they are not good.  I don't know his name or much about him, but he is going through a lot that I do not have his permission to share, but let me just say he is deserving.  So if you have ever considered owning a Corban / nylon tricot garment, now is your chance.  He basically sells all that the Church sells in garments so I promise not to excommunicate you for buying their new stretch cotton or other fabrics.  He is very easy to communicate with (via eBay).  If you need any help navigating eBay or paypal (which is owned by eBay and super convenient to use for Amazon and other online ordering), please contact me.  Like I said, he may live on my same island, but I have no idea who he is or where he lives and it's none of my business.  He is the only person out there selling the full range of garments from the Mormon Church--although why would you want to wear anything other than Corban?  ha ha  It's all I wear around the house or to sleep in at this hottest time of the year in Hawaii so don't worry about it.  I am also going to try some of the nylon mesh but they only come as separate top and bottoms--should be ok.  Even if you are anti-Mormon, your cock will still thank you for covering it with Corban since he isn't political or religious!

Anyway, here's the info again along with a few new pictures.....  Also, a big MAHALO to those of you who have ordered from him.  Getting a silky Corban garment directly from the Mormon Distribution Center will make your day!  Hurry, in case he gets shut down....  Back to other nylon tricot soon,I promise!  He is selling them to us at 50% off if you mention "the Mormon Blog" as he doesn't know the true nature of my blog.  Not sure what he would think, but don't particularly want to find out!


What his ad looks like on eBay.  Contact me if you need help in setting up an account or have questions.  I've had an account for 20 years.  They are still 50% off if you mention the "Mormon Blog."  I have not sent him a link to it because I don't know how he would react.

This is what you will be ordering (unless you want separates).  They are so silky you can literally feel the Corban moving and sliding inside the package.

The quality of the nylon and the construction is really amazing.  What do you expect when you are supposed to wear them 24/7 and then be buried in them!

Probably not so much this time of year (unless you are air conditioned) but wearing 2 of these garments is about 5x the pleasure of wearing 1!  Each elongated crotch (do you need an explanation for the shape or purpose?) is 2 silky layers over your elongated manhood inside.  Do the math if you are wearing 2 garments at the same time!

You will have the same kind of smile on your face if you wear these silky garments--in this case separates!


Take advantage of this rare opportunity and help a nice guy out....

No comments: