Saturday, September 21, 2019

Annual Lifeguard Competition Wearing Nylon Tricot Suits

Nice to see that 16/23 people have looked at my newest blog posts since my 2 month break.  There are blogs that have that many views in an hour, 24/7, but that's what happens when I get stuck with an obscure fetish like nylon tricot instead of one that involves being fisted while wearing a gas mask under water.  In years past, when I actually used to care about how many people viewed this blog, I would notice the least number of views whenever I did a blogpost on these retro style, double layered nylon suits that are miraculously still worn by a few East Coast lifeguard clubs like Smith Point--and others.  In the relatively short lifespan of nylon tricot (80 years), these suits are living dinosaurs.  While there was a time when these reigned supreme when they emerged in the early 50's, they were pretty much extinct 20 years later.  Not so much that they were no longer made (there were still Dolfin, Ocean Champion, and a few others), but the 2 formerly sliding layers no longer did, the the quality of the nylon became cheaper, and Speedo suits had all but taken control of the swimsuit market--at least as far as competition and brief-style suits.

However, these suits have a more personal meaning and one that still remains with me today (along with probably 100 of the older, silky style suits).  When my nylon tricot world came into being (with age 5 being designated "The Beginning"), it consisted solely of the white, nylon tricot panties of primarily my older sister and eventually my younger sister as well.  While I had no further interest in things female, my 5 year old boy-cock was in love with the feel of nylon sliding over it and ultimately wearing a few layers on top of it (ok, as many as 5 pairs).  Careful as I always thought I was being, I would inevitably be caught and severely punished--and I mean severely.  I often wondered if my nylon fetish was actually being beaten IN to me rather than being beaten OUT.  Of course had the panties left been left on my bottom while being spanked, that might have been another story.  Besides the pain and humiliation that resulted, it was never enough to end my desire to experience the further joy of nylon tricot and ultimately to endure the risk of being discovered.  Would it really have been so terrible for my mom to go out and spend $10 on a drawer full of little silky nylon tricot panties for me?  Did my father really need to know about it?  I've actually developed a "therapeutic" fantasy about that whole topic which I will share later sometime.  Anyway, so for almost another 9 or 10 years, the cycle of enjoyment, discovery, and punishment repeated itself but never defeated the enjoyment of nylon on my cock part of it.

In 7th grade, (I was 12 ), I began the humiliation of naked swimming class in school with other boys aged 12 to 15.  There was no junior high swim team and they had their own indoor pool so there were no swim suits to find inside lockers or left in the showers.  There were, however, 14 year olds who seemed to have a "wreath" of hair around their much larger cocks which I would soon acquire along with a milky discharge shooting into my sister's panties.  I began outright stealing and hiding them which seemed better than putting them back into the wash or taking out of their drawers for temporary use.  

When it was time to move across the street to the big, Olympic sized pool in a glass covered natatorium, I made a big discovery.  The swim team used nylon tricot suits that were really nothing more than 2 nylon panties--one inside the other with a draw string.  WTF  How did they get to wear sliding, silky nylon tricot out in public without being ridiculed and/or beaten?  Talk about double standards!  It didn't take long to discover an occasional suit left here or there and quickly get smuggled into my pants and out of the locker room.  Added to the pleasure of these suits was knowing that another guy had also worn and felt this silky nylon on his cock--that additional pleasure  had never occurred with my sister's panties.  In fact, discovering that the panty nylon was completely compatible for sliding with the swim nylon was an additional pleasure, fantasy, and a basis for my maturing fetish.  Sometimes knowing who had worn the nylon suit or even also acquiring a pair of his white cotton briefs only added to my expanding nylon universe.

So it is with this reverence and childhood memories of these outdated nylon tricot suits that are still worn by a few lifesaving groups that I look forward to their annual competitions.  I have never actually seen, felt, or otherwise ejaculated into these green Park Avenue suits, I do have many Ocean Champion, Dolfin, and others of the era when the 2 layers slid and "legitimized" my boy/man cock wearing nylon tricot over it.  I was always envious of the boys who first intro to nylon tricot was by their swim coach (who were ALWAYS hot, for some reason) and undoubtedly got their first nylon tricot boners with other swimmers experiencing those silky layers sliding over their cock heads for the first time.  While I did have the jump on them with experiencing the nylon years earlier, the other boys did escape the pain, suffering, and humiliation I did in my silk panties until the discovery of these nylon suits.



A genuine, lifeguard worn, nylon tricot suit.  You can barely see the inner liner / panty that is almost the same size as the outer suit.  The other suits had the inner suit smaller and was always a more VPL through the outer suit.


While these are supposedly still being made, they do not show up on their website.  The nylon is still a fairly good and silky quality, but the days are over when they made them so the inner liner slid around under the outer.





Any question on why these nylon tricot suits are as hot today as they were 50+ years ago?  Even without the sliding nylon, there is still plenty of playroom inside all that nylon and I hope every one of these guys has had the experience of a major ejaculation inside their suit--either while still wearing or holding in their hand sliding up and down their shaft.



Dry or wet, these suits make anything they have between their legs look even better and their ass as well.


The inner suit is still lifting and supporting and making whatever they have look a little more "presentable" if not larger, too.

Most of their bulges seem to have a certain resemblance (large!), but the guy on the left seems a little flatter than most,

What more can I say....?

I have published better shots of this rescue tactic, but burying your face into the nylon covered ass crack of a guy in front of you would arrive just about anyone....

Fun to chart the cock and head size of repeating guys in various other photos.  I think I could manage a load for every one of those suits.... or at least try.

The full view of the shot above.  Many of these photos I found are a HUGE size and allow for detail shots of still good quality.  

Cuties wearing nothing but nylon tricot on their bodies....

Better than any CK photo shoot....


Guys just wanna have fun in their nylon tricot suits...

You can just make out his VPL on the right, but nylon tricot covered asses are the best!

Another great ass.  Also, you know he wears these all the time from his tan line...

Who wouldn't want to be rescued by these guys.  Even if you didn't make it, at least you'd die happy!

Just can't see enough of #38

Have you given up on picking a favorite by now?

I'll take that whole wheat nylon covered ass any day...

Our favorite nylon feeling pincher again (see previous post)

Lots of good nylon and then guys wearing their stretch car upholstery shorts

They have to know....

Love watching the guys feeling their nylon suits

Ok guys, only one of you can be #1 but I promise you I'll be fair.  Whoever shoots the most into their nylon suit wins....

More pics to come, but you might need a break....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post - love the commentary and the pics. How can they use Park Avenue suits still if they are not being made?

Anonymous said...

It is the Dolfin suits that a friend claims are still being made, but I cannot find on their website. The green Park Avenue are also still being made but, again, I cannot find anything on the internet about them.