Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Nylon Tricot Underwear for Men: Intended or Not

Kind of fun to be back blogging about men wearing nylon tricot again.  I hadn't realized it was exactly 2 months to the day when I posted the first blog post this month earlier today.  I guess I must be fired up as doing 2 blog posts in a day means that's about all I did today.  It's ok, I need to goof off for awhile.  I've also bought some things lately.  Some amazing nylon shirts on eBay--brand new, never opened and super silky nylon.  A couple of pairs of Paris nylon shorts and a t-shirt, a super Lorraine panty, well, and several more things.  Nothing like finding some vintage nylon tricot in my mailbox.  Once it was possible to go out and just buy them in stores, but those days are long gone....



What is it about just seeing NYLON TRICOT like this?  It obviously meant something at one time!  Guys today don't have a clue what nylon tricot even is, what it feels like, or what they can do with it--and their cocks know even less.  While nylon tricot men's underwear was always more expensive that cotton, this $3.49 pair is now for sale on eBay for almost $125.00.  It will never sell for that, but it won't stop this seller from keeping it on eBay for years at this price hoping for a buyer.  Many times there may be a bidding war or someone really wants the item because maybe it was what they were wearing for their first sexual experience or something and they are willing to pay whatever it takes to get it.  Unfortunately a seller might look up the history and think that they will get that price again.  Sears did have a really big selection including patterns, stripes, and solids in all colors.  The quality of the nylon was actually pretty good.  What wasn't so great was the fit.  More on that later....

I saw an article on these briefs recently.  They had been sold at an auction for several thousand dollars.  The article didn't even mention they were nylon tricot but did mention they were worn by Elvis Presley under his white jump suit.  These were made by Munsingwear which made just about the best nylon tricot out there.  Very matte finish.  Supposedly the wide leg bands made them less visible under his white jumpsuit.  I have noticed with vintage nylon underwear that body sweat can darken with time.  I would think these would have been clen or new when worn and not sure how they would have been sold without being washed, but who knows?   The problem with the Munsingwear Kangaroo Pouch design is all the seams make it difficult to get off in, but the nylon is still excellent.  Another issue is that the area above the pouch (Ground Zero for ejaculation) is only one layer of nylon and therefore does not slide over your cock the way 2 layers would do on a normal fly brief with 2 layers.  Kind of sad to think that no one else will get to enjoy the nylon again since it is sealed in a frame.

Another pair of Elvis' briefs.  I think I had some of these at once time.  They also came in red and were an early form of lycra.  They were still considered nylon, and they did slide ok with other nylon.  Minimal seams and elastic to get in the way.  Apparently Elvis did enjoy nylon underwear and nylon pajamas as well.  Wonder if he ever got off (or in) the nylon?  Nothing like a Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love in Nylon Tricot....

If he was really serious about wearing these nylon briefs / swimwear, they would be against his skin.  They are called the slang term for a Speedo in Australia, "Budgy Smuggler."  I don't know, "Is that a parakeet in your bikini or are you just glad to see me?" doesn't make as much sense.  Never actually felt them, but they look like decent nylon although could be polluted with lycra.

Not the most attractive nylon tricot pair of Jockey briefs ever seen.  First, he must have just put them on as they would normally not be this wrinkled.  I don't mind slightly baggy nylon tricot underwear as you want to be able to move your cock around in them and even allow another cock to cum inside for a visit once in awhile.....

I've always wanted to go to Poland and was actually living in London about the time these would have been made.  Once thing you have to be careful about when buying foreign or off brands is that sometimes the quality of the nylon may not be up to our standards--or make that my standards.  I always find it humorous that they would feel the need to qualify nylon tricot's "practical" virtues like quick drying and no ironing --like everyone always ironed their underwear.  I guess they couldn't say:  "Warning- May cause frequent erections when worn and require excessive ejaculation by male members."  

Shown before but was tempted to crop out his cotton Jockey briefs even though his nylon tricot t-shirt was probably also made by Jockey.  In my stupidity the other day, I spent $20 on a Jockey Thoroughbred blue t-shirt like this one thinking the seller had forgotten to mention it was nylon tricot .  Well, it wasn't, it's 100% cotton and will be arriving later this week.  Oh well, into the donate pile.

I don't know who this is, but I would hope that he's a follower.  Most of the so-called nylon followers are Euro-track suits that they wear cotton boxer briefs under.  I don't get it.

The typical cut of a Sears nylon tricot brief.  Very boxy looking but at least has a double layer of nylon in the center that slides over each other.  It's possible to get a guy off inside them if their cock isn't too big.  Again, all the seams and wide elastic make these difficult to get off into sliding on your cock without another layer or brief.

While these look more like plastic or rip stop nylon (like a parachute) and are not like out silky nylon tricot, they do offer some sheerness to reveal more nylon tricot if you happen to be wearing any.  The Euros are more likely to have a jock or some other non-nylon under them.  Back in the day, I used to have a couple of pairs of nylon shorts that were somewhat sheer enough to show what kind of Speedo I had on (especially a striped pair).  It was hot when someone would comment on my Speedo they had noticed under my nylon shorts.  Onetime a mother asked me on behalf of her cute son who was with her.  She wanted to know where I had gotten my Speedo I was wearing under the shorts as her son wanted to know.  I wish I had said I had a pair back at my apartment if he wanted to come by.  Yeah, thanks a lot, Mom....

Hoping for a 100% nylon tricot Aussiebum t least,

I keep leaking a few Smith Point nylon tricot double nylon suits leading up to a couple of major posts soon.  This brand (Park Avenue) makes the inner suit almost the same size so it's difficult to see the VPL showing--but trust me, they are there.  Besides, I love an ass in this nylon.

This is cropped from a picture on their website for this summer.  One of the few times a guy has been caught actually feeling / sliding the nylon between his fingeres.  OF course they all do that at sometime to feel the silky nylon, but seldom does it get caught on camera like this.

No question, he is feeling how silky that nylon tricot is.

Men's nylon tricot underwear did show up in the 50's although sometimes it was the ribbed kind.  For some reason Jockey kept that ribbed nylon for their athletic shirts right up to the end.  This nylon looks to be of exceptional quality and silkiness.  At least the seams are minimized so there could be some easy sliding or rubbing action over your cock while wearing these.  I think these were Canadian.  FYI,  all Canadian nylon was part of the BRI-Nylon (British nylon group used by England, Australia, New Zealand and Canada) and was super silky--still is.

I guess this answers the question if they were a double back or single back pair of briefs.

While the nylon may last 50 years or more and remain silky, sometimes other parts of the garment did not last--especially elastic.  Most of my early 70's Speedos do not have any functioning elastic, but they are still super silky and still work to get me off when used.


So, if you are lucky enough to ever see something like this in the locker room, are you going to scream, "OMG, that man over there is wearing a 100% nylon tricot woman's panty!!" and then faint?  No, I didn't think so and neither will anyone else.  He's not wearing li[stick or a bra and probably not even high heels.  He's just a regular, masculine man letting his cock (and hopefully some other lucky guy) enjoy his wearing of a 100% nylon tricot panty or brief as they were mostly called or labelled on the package.  Virtually nothing to get in the way of playing with his manhood inside them, plenty of room to grow and move around, no seams or wide elastic to get in the way and super easy to add another pair if desired.  Is there anything better out there in nylon tricot for a man's cock to have a good time in?


I was never a huge advocate of bikini anythings because I always wanted to make sure the cock could be fully extended upwards for ejaculation and still be inside the nylon whatever you are wearing.  However, for casual, non-sexual wearing, nothing wrong with this picture.  You can be sure that huge cut cock is enjoying that feel.



I personally wouldn't need to add the garters or even stockings, but I wouldn't say no to any guy who wore them.  I've never been with a guy who did, but I'd be having too much fun with that big cock inside his big nylon tricot panties to care whatever else he had on--although preferably not a bra, wig or make-up.  If he really needed to be fucked, I'd leave his panties on and nail his ass to the wall.


Just a regular guy in a nylon tricot tank and some quality briefs waiting to unload.  While I could prefer to use another nylon brief to slide, it is often convenient to just use the bottom of the tank to slide up and down his shaft to get him off.  I mean it's already there and slides really well over what  he's wearing.

Love to see this inside--even though it's usually pretty obvious what they are by the time you get this close.  Just something about seeing that confirmation that's so hot.




I recently acquired these online.  I think they were under $60 which is now a decent price for this particular brand and this size with the double nylon crotch that was gone by the mid-70's.  These are probably 50+ years old and made with the super quality nylon that was available then.  One of the few manufacturer  who used "hidden seams" on the crotch.  No raised seams which your cock head will appreciate.  This particular brand will slide incredibly well over or under the Munsingwear Vasarrette brand.  This is important to know when you are putting one panty inside another to build up the layers you will soon be silking into.  I have not yet shot anything into these yet as I prefer to enjoy them fresh for awhile.  Many times I am opening a package that was sealed more than 50+ years ago and my cock will be the first (and probably only) sex organ they will ever see.




Experienced sellers usually will post them in front of a lighted background to verify the sheerness or the nylon but then include this short to show condition and the matte finish that vintage nylon has as opposed to the shiny, cheap, modern kind today.  The quality of this silkiness is something I have enjoyed my entire life since discovering this very brand when I was 5 years old.  I was small enough that my entire sex life took place within the crotch alone for many years.










Many times sellers will try to photograph these in a way that does not show they have a double nylon crotch or will imply that they are all 100% nylon and not mention "except for the cotton crotch."  They do this so they can charge triple or more the price as I won't even look at a pair with a cotton crotch not only because of the cotton, but it means they were made later than 1975 and the nylon is probably junk.  Basically, the older the nylon, the silkier it was.  So when a seller says "Vintage 1950's with Cotton Crotch, $150.00" you know they're either dumb or dishonest.  If the seller doesn't want to answer my question, "Is the crotch cotton lined or double nylon"?" (I think that's rather clear), then I won't bid.  Truthfully, I think paypal would side with the buyer if you wound up with a pair that had a cotton crotch and the seller had advertised 100% nylon.  I recently had to explain all of this to a guy who was honestly trying to sell some and really didn't understand the whole thing.



The final view is a close up of the tightness of the tricot weave and the cloth label.  The manufacturers changed their labels over time and eventually you learn the various forms and styles that came in.  On the other side of this label it says "Short Stories" which was a brand I remember seeing on the label when I was 5 years old and first experimented with wearing my sister's.  It turned out to be a much longer story than I ever would have imagined.


I love it when just regular guys have enough courage to go out like this.  How many accidents have you been in where they knew if you underwear was clean, much less nylon?  I would have no problem having a good time with this guy and what he has on under his jeans--but that bedspread has to go!  (lol)


I think this poor coach just needs to get to the mens room and get off.  If he is wearing multiple layers of silky nylon, it won't take but a few minutes but looks like he's having trouble right now.

Yes, sometimes having Speedos on your mind all the time can be a problem....  Hope you are enjoying the return of nylon tricot to the web.  Lots of nylon Speedos coming soon.

No comments: